Forget password? Reset here

Old 05-16-23, 09:03 AM   #11026
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Herr Fake Doktor Skybird thinks he knows more than the Mayo clinic:

Quote:
Vitamin D toxicity, also called hypervitaminosis D, is a rare but potentially serious condition that occurs when you have excessive amounts of vitamin D in your body.
Vitamin D toxicity is usually caused by large doses of vitamin D supplements — not by diet or sun exposure. That's because your body regulates the amount of vitamin D produced by sun exposure, and even fortified foods don't contain large amounts of vitamin D.
The main consequence of vitamin D toxicity is a buildup of calcium in your blood (hypercalcemia), which can cause nausea and vomiting, weakness, and frequent urination. Vitamin D toxicity might progress to bone pain and kidney problems, such as the formation of calcium stones.
Treatment includes stopping vitamin D intake and restricting dietary calcium. Your doctor might also prescribe intravenous fluids and medications, such as corticosteroids or bisphosphonates.
Taking 60,000 international units (IU) a day of vitamin D for several months has been shown to cause toxicity. This level is many times higher than the U.S. Recommended Dietary Allowance (RDA) for most adults of 600 IU of vitamin D a day.
Doses higher than the RDA are sometimes used to treat medical problems such as vitamin D deficiency, but these are given only under the care of a doctor for a specified time frame. Blood levels should be monitored while someone is taking high doses of vitamin D.
As always, talk to your doctor before taking vitamin and mineral supplements.
It's says talk to a DOCTOR, not follow the bad advice of some basement dweller.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-l...y/faq-20058108

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
August is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-23, 09:13 AM   #11027
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-23, 09:56 AM   #11028
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

Dr. Campbell is slowly turning me into a frequent commentator on his channel. I posted this to the above video:

This is an attempt to establish a global dictatorship under the guise of caring humanitarianism by people who want to escape any democratic control because they represent profit-driven interests and ideology-driven interests of a few and mostly filthy rich private individuals who expect personal benefit and/or mental satisfaction from a subjugation of states and governments. Follow the money: just look at who are the main financiers of WHO today: it is not the governments and states....

Speaking for Germany, in Germany almost all elected politicians and parliamentarians are either too stupid to understand this or too spineless to speak openly against it and warn against this de-democratization. When in doubt, their own careers take precedence over the common good and responsibility.

Corona has shown one thing. By means of this omnipotent threat scenario, it can be governed splendidly and tightly, and the people, here in Germany at least) also submit uncritically, submissively and servilely, let everything be done with them.

Therefore, it is quite conceivable that this self-disempowerment of governments and parliaments happens with the understanding and consent of the governments, if the supreme Zampano at the WHO hangs on their strings, so that ultimately the governments decided when the WHO proclaims dictatorship, without having to call it so, then the governments can mistreat the electorate at will, without being called to account for it: because they can claim that their hands are tied, they are bound by the decisions of the superior WHO, although they are supposedly "against it".

This is not science, and it is not social accountability, and it is not democratically legitimized self-governance. It is the abolition of all three. It is the preparation of dictatorship. There will come the day, when I will be legally persecuted for saying this. And that day is nearer than some think.
Old 05-16-23, 06:54 PM   #11029
tonschk
Admiral

Downloads: 172

COVID-19 vaccine injury compilation

Old 05-17-23, 05:03 AM   #11030
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 05-17-23, 07:18 AM   #11031
Skybird
Soaring

Oh dieser August...

That text from an apparent in-line doctor at the Mayo Clinic in essence says two things, one is right, and one is formally right, but by content nonsense.

She says: 1. "Taking 60,000 international units (IU) a day of vitamin D for several months has been shown to cause toxicity."

And: 2. "The recommended dose in the US is 600 IU".

Well - have I ever somewhere claimed people should take such monster doses daily and over long periods of time? No, never, nowhere. In fact I repeatedly warned to go beyond 40,000 IUs. The key numbers I gave - on the basis of other academical people's research, their experimental data, books they wrote, papers they published, experiences as practicing doctors they made, these key numbers were these:

1. a normal person is very, very unlikely needing to expect health issues and hypercalcemia if not exceeding daily doses of 40,000 IU and doing so for months and months. Check.

2. One one-time hyper-dose taken (not regular, but just once) seems to not cause consequences like migraine attacks, skin irritations, psychotic episodes, itching sensations if this dose does not get exceeded: most authors say 100,000 IU, some say possibly even 150,000. The listed symptoms have been observed in a few singkle cases when somebody did take such high doses. The symptoms are reversible. Hypercalcemia does not show up with a single one-time abuse. Check.

3. I said never you should take 40,000 or 60,000 IU daily, all year long. I never said you should take 100,000 IU. Check.

4. I indicated that the skin can make - under ideal conditions that I specified repeatedly - 20,000 IU of vitamine D in a 24 hour cycle, it then slows down the process apparently not to overstep this. Check. The study from 2019 that Dr. Campbell reports even marks 25,000 IU as the maximum production limit in 24 hours. (That does not mean it takes 24 hours to make this ammount of vitamine D).

5. I concluded, like Campbell does in his video as well, that taking doses in excess of 20,000 (25,000) probably is a waste of money and probably has no medical, biological benefit. But that it is not dangerous if not exceeding a daily limit of 40,000 IE and that for months and months. Check.

So, that text from the Mayo Clinic in no way is suitable to question the recommended numbers of mine - which are not my numbers, btw, but I just "parrot" them. I report a consensus, sort of, of those authors, experts and doctors whose speeches I have listend to, whose books and papers and studies I have read. Oh the miracle of book-printing, oh this modern media wonderland...

On the recommendations by national health "authorities" and their homeopathic micro-doses for vitamines and minerals in general (while giving you eating plans that will ensure you get fat and end up with diabetes and inflamations sooner or later...) I have attacked them repeatedly and said why I do not trust them and that I see them to be in bed with the pharma and food industry. And when you did not trust these networks on Corona policies and vaccines, then tell me why on Vitamines you all of a sudden are full of trust when their reocmmendaitons are so low and health-endangering that they will over the span of your life most likely turn you into patients that buy expensive, profit-generating drugs - drugs that different to Vitamine D REALLY are dangerous, have long lists of complications and side effects. As much of these as is truly needed - but as little of them as possible!!! Its hard to overdose minerals and vitamines (though possible): know where the greater risks lie, treat them with caution. In Germany, half of the drugs given to mal-nutritioned (!) elder people in care-homes are given not to tackle a health problem, but to suppress cross-reactions and sideeffects of and between drugs. THAT IS THE DANGEROUS THING - not Vitamines. The one is a drug. the other is food. If you look at how litte money the food for care-home inmates must cost to keep the institution in business, then you know why the food is so bad. The mean number of drugs taken in German such homes, is 12-13. !!!

Vitamine D is, btw and once again, not a vitamine, but a hormone, and more: an essential steroid hormone. And that gives a hint of the huge, huge number of occasions, possibilties, and options it has to chemically interact with the body and trigger biochemical reactions. Hormones have the key to all doors in the house, you know. And this single one, Vit-D, is especially mighty. Very.

600 IU is a crime to recommend, its the dose for a baby age 1-18 months. If your read this, you obviously are not a baby anymore, you are bigger, have more fat cells in your body, and I repeatedly have explained why the fatness and weight of the body matters and decides how much vitamine D you need to fill up your reserves: and before you have acchieved that, any vitamine D you consume is of little to no use for you, the body fills up the reserves - fat cells - first. And if such a minimalistic dose recommendation comes from a Mayo Clinic (should I be in awe now?), then I do not care and say that house does not do good homework on the matter, it can and it should know it better, the material and data is all out, the research is done since the 70s and at ever growing intensity. Vitamine D is a topic that features one of the longest list of studies and publications in contemporary medicine since Sars 2003. We currently live in an explosion of knowledge about Vitamine D.

Doctors once were students, and students face curriculae, and curriculae are massively lobbied for, interferred with, and influenced by industry lobbyists protecting profit interests of health industry, pharma industry and food industry. Plus, doctors are humans and no saints. This I also have said repeatedly: listen to what your dcotor tells you, but do not blindly trust him, even less so when you have gathered understanding for a topic on our own to which he then maybe objects. Ask him for his reasons, and weigh them against yours, I mean they call you a homo sapiens so you can be expected to be capable to do that, if he knows his stuff and is a good doctor, he will and can explain it to you so that you understand it. If he simply blocks what you say, that is no good sign (and for me the signal that its time to hit the road). If he asks you about your disagreeing arguments, explain it to him, that forces you to make your homework in advance, and that is good. You will see how he reacts. Doctors are humans, and like all humans some of them are good, and some of nthem are not. Some wish for yiour best, others do not care. some are comoetent, others are incompetent. Doctors are no unerring gods. I see them as advisers, and I listen to what they say. But I decide. A good doctor owes it to his patients to be right in the overwhelming number of cases and opportunities. If he is not - then why paying him? Do you pay a craftsman who is incompetent to repair the task you order him for?

I linked it I think three times over the past 15 months, this opinion piece in the British Medical Journal from March 2022: "The Illusion of Evidence-based Medicine". It illustrates perfectly the problem with our medical training system: a massive and fundamental and profounded interference of industrial and corporate profit interests with scientifc process and so social and and healthcare services.

https://www.bmj.com/content/376/bmj.o702

Your hobby, August, is to stalk on me and stab knives in my back. Over the years you have practiced that excessively, and thats why I no more react to and do not deal with you anymore, since years. I ignore you. But here now you help conventional medicine that follows the industry-wanted mainstream dogma and sees itself only as a salesman, by that you do damage to people by spreading unfounded doubts just because of your hostility to me. I have dived deep into this vitamine-D topic, like I also went deeper into iodine, salt, and mitochondrial medicine, but vitamine D is what I learned most about. So much that I could now understand and follow discussions of Vitamine-D's functioning on the essential biochemical and molecular level, I may be slow there and do not recall evertyhing from the back corners of my mind quickly, but I bet thats still a lot more of understanding of it than you can call yours. I must not apologize for having learned this. And I must not stand trial to your unfounded, offending implications.

And again, I never and nowhere recommended people to follow "my numbers and my data". I have no numbers of my own, and I have not generated any experimental data myself. I FOLLOW THE SCIENCE (and since Corona can only hope that the science is not corrupted...). Not the industrial lobby medicine. I just copy the data and conclusions made by experts knowing much more about the stuff. And I have never given another impression or implied that things I said were "my unique own findings". I am a very interested and compared to the wide public very well-informed layman, not more - but also not less.

Throw your little poisonous darts at me, if you want, August, I dont care anymore, I take note of it and smile and forget about it again a second later. But dont lead other people into troubled waters over your own personal motives regarding me and although you have no real understanding of the topic at hand here.

And dont start a debate here, I do not debate with you anymore. This post - or wall of text, as you without doubt will complain - is a one-time exception after ignoring you for several years.

Last edited by Skybird; 05-17-23 at 08:04 AM.
Skybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-23, 07:39 AM   #11032
Skybird
Soaring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbuna View Post
His consternation seems honest. People of his mind are perhaps too good for this crashing world. Funny, I also made the reference to George Orwell in a comment on his channel, not so long ago.
Edit:

I commented the video on his channel:
Freedom was stabbed in the back already long time ago, with that poisoned dagger that now kills it. What we are currently experiencing is the agony until death occurs. One must not like this. But depressingly, very many people do like this. If asked, they defend it, if given the opportunity, they vote for it. In "progressive" countries lambs are given the freedom to enter the slaughterhouse through either the left or through the right door. Your concern seems sincere, Dr. Campbell, I'll take it off your hands. I feel incredulity, anger - but deeply below that: a fundament of sadness. I think you feel the same way.

Last edited by Skybird; 05-17-23 at 07:57 AM.
Skybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-23, 09:00 AM   #11033
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
And dont start a debate here, I do not debate with you anymore. This post - or wall of text, as you without doubt will complain - is a one-time exception after ignoring you for several years.
Debate you?, Ha!, hardly Herr fake Doktor. To debate you I would have to first respect you and I don't in the least. You were one of the worst Covid shot pushers on this forum, arrogantly advocating for anyone who refused to get the shot or disliked wearing those stupid masks to be shunned and forcibly removed from society because you didn't feel safe leaving your basement.

When you aren't giving unqualified medical advice you play arm chair general, constantly delivering wrong assessments and dispensing bad advice like you were some kind of modern day von Clauswitz, when you aren't advocating for war crimes that is. Remember when you wanted to bomb and murder innocent women and children whose only crime was to be related to a foreign official that you didn't like? I do and I am happy to continue to remind people just how much of a would be fascist you really are.

So if you see this post just remember that I don't care if you ignore me. When I do comment on one of your arrogant little bulls*** posts I'm not really addressing you anyways, but rather anyone who might actually believe the wrongheaded gunk that you hand out.

Old 05-17-23, 03:02 PM   #11034
Skybird
Soaring

Very much off topic, and only to clarify this endlessly repeated lie and typical Augustinian defamation.

Long years ago, when the names Saddam Hussein and Muhammar Gaddafi still played a role in the headlines, I said in a discussion that the evil dictators of this world, types like Ghaddafi and Saddam, only unleash murder and manslaughter and unleash war and terror so unhesitatingly because it is always only the families of their victims who pay the blood toll for their fantasies of violence and their megalomania, and their own families are not exposed to dying. And because they think they are untouchable, and their families too, because they count on the civility of their enemies in the West, and because king does not kill king. And I asked whether it might not curb these criminals' enthusiasm for war if their own loved ones were now also being killed as a result of the war and terror they have unleashed. Whether it might make sense to make it clear to such criminals that we would no longer spare their families, but target them, too. And the tyrants themselves.

That is something quite different from what August has been putting in my mouth for more than ten years. He is a pretty well copied mini-Trump: tell a lie a thousand times, shout and yell about it, and hopefully one day people take it as the truth.

August, your insidiousness and nastiness just pisses me off. You used to mutilate so many quotes from me and/or take them out of context, put something in my mouth so often that I never said in the form you described, you used to dish out hidden insults, and open ones, against me so often, and bend something into shape just to deliver me another one "hit", that I assume even Trump might be able to learn something from you. Be proud of yourself: this is certainly not difficult for you. Reality only will be an obstacle to you as far as you care for it.
Old 05-17-23, 03:29 PM   #11035
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

My Recommendation:

Put your opponent on your Ignore list.

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-23, 03:54 PM   #11036
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
That is something quite different from what August has been putting in my mouth for more than ten years.
Is it?

Affecting state policy by the murder of politician family members it was no idle thought and you know it. It fits perfectly with your demands to send vaccine and mask refusniks to concentration camps and your similar authoritarian rantings in just about every other topic that you post in, which is just about all of them.

So much for a one time response though. Ignore function broke? I think that your massive ego forces you to read every post I make whether it is about you or not, just because it might be. Arrogant, critical people like you can't stand it when anyone tosses some criticism back so you are drawn to that "read post anyway" button like a moth to a flame.

Good.

Old 05-17-23, 06:32 PM   #11037
tonschk
Admiral

Fertility Rate Collapse!

Old 05-18-23, 12:54 PM   #11038
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 05-18-23, 01:47 PM   #11039
Skybird
Soaring

I must and will acknowledge that it is the EU "Parliament", which I often deride, that has organized the platform for these conferences. Respect where respect is due.
Old 05-18-23, 02:25 PM   #11040
tonschk
Admiral

Why didn't all the unvaccinated die in the Pandemic?, Yes really I am wondering why I am not dead , I never wear a mask, never social distancing, never virus test, never track and tracing and obviously never vaccine

Last edited by tonschk; 05-18-23 at 02:35 PM.
tonschk is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
apocalypse, china, coronavirus, covid-19, flu, masks, plague, preppers, virus, vitamine d, wuhan