SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics
Forget password? Reset here

Old 12-01-23, 05:57 AM   #91
Moonlight
Admiral

Downloads: 184
Uploads: 0

EXCLUSIVE We HAVE to hire foreign labourers from ex-Soviet republics to work on our farms - because Brits are so 'workshy': British farmers heap praise on new Asian workforce picking fruit and veg after claiming locals 'don't want to get their hands dirty'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nds-dirty.html

Why don't you tell us about the generous Tax Incentives given to you by the Tory government for employing these Migrants, and why is it that you can employ these Migrants at 20% less than the minimum wage, oh, you don't want to discuss that, I wonder Why?.
Pay a living wage and stop getting labour cheap from abroad and your problems are solved. If a Brit took up the job what are they going to do for the other 6 months of the year when they are surplus to requirements. What did you say?, they can get back on Universal Credit, oh, don't you just love his caring nature.

Don't piss up my back you ******* currant as it's already wet through by this Tory government.
Old 12-01-23, 06:52 AM   #92
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Passenger uses Southwest Airlines plane's emergency exit and climbs on wing in New Orleans

The man was not arrested and was taken to hospital after jumping out of the plane, which had not yet taken off.

A 38-year-old man was found "incoherent and not fully aware of his surroundings", police said, after he had jumped to the ground and was captured by staff near the plane in New Orleans.

The Southwest Airlines flight had not yet taken off from Louis Armstrong International Airport at that point on Sunday night.

"There is no indication that the man left anything on the plane, nor was he found in possession of any weapons of any type," Jefferson Parish Sheriff's Office said in a statement.

"He is not expected to face any criminal charges locally, however the investigation has been referred to federal authorities. No one was injured during the incident."
https://news.sky.com/story/passenger...leans-13018068

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-23, 08:00 AM   #93
Moonlight
Admiral

Germany, we have a problem! Mass market tabloid that welcomed Angela Merkel's decision to let in a million migrants sounds a startling warning

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...g-warning.html

The Merkel pillock wanted them, the Bild wanted them, you even made them welcome banners, and when they got their feet under the table, you began to see their dark side, it's a funny old world isn't it.
Suck it up peeps it's your own fault, now all you have to do is get rid of them, a proper Chancellor would know how to do that. People who celebrate the murder of innocent civilians need to be sent back to their homeland, no matter how tenuous the link is and if they don't want to go, there's another option available, grow some balls and use it.
Old 12-02-23, 08:59 AM   #94
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

‘Alien corpses’ unveiled by scientists confirmed as ‘not human’ after DNA revelation

The pair of Mexican 'alien corpses' initially unveiled by scientists have been confirmed as 'not human' in recent developments.

Back in September, a rather unexpected discovery was made in the form of two ‘non-human’ corpses believed to be 1,000 years old.

The bodies were presented during a congressional hearing in Mexico City by journalist and ufologist Jaime Maussan, who claimed they had been analyzed by the Autonomous National University of Mexico (UNAM), where scientists established an age by extracting DNA and using radiocarbon dating.

Maussan, speaking under oath at the San Lazaro Legislative Congress, said: “These specimens are not part of our terrestrial evolution… These aren’t beings that were found after a UFO wreckage. They were found in diatom [algae] mines, and were later fossilised.”

The two mummified corpses were displayed in windowed boxes, having been retrieved from Cusco in Peru.
https://www.unilad.com/news/alien-co...18658-20231201

Old 12-02-23, 01:18 PM   #95
Moonlight
Admiral

The lies
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlight View Post
EXCLUSIVE We HAVE to hire foreign labourers from ex-Soviet republics to work on our farms - because Brits are so 'workshy': British farmers heap praise on new Asian workforce picking fruit and veg after claiming locals 'don't want to get their hands dirty'

Why don't you tell us about the generous Tax Incentives given to you by the Tory government for employing these Migrants, and why is it that you can employ these Migrants at 20% less than the minimum wage, oh, you don't want to discuss that, I wonder Why?.
Pay a living wage and stop getting labour cheap from abroad and your problems are solved. If a Brit took up the job what are they going to do for the other 6 months of the year when they are surplus to requirements. What did you say?, they can get back on Universal Credit, oh, don't you just love his caring nature.

Don't piss up my back you ******* currant as it's already wet through by this Tory government.
The Reality
Migrant fruit picker who ‘struggled to buy food after being underpaid by British farm’ sues employers

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknew...29de38a85&ei=9

I told you the first story was a load of bollocks.
Old 12-02-23, 07:51 PM   #96
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlight View Post

we have been hearing the EXACT same thing over here for decades.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-23, 01:42 AM   #97
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
we have been hearing the EXACT same thing over here for decades.
"...ol' time ways are not forgot; look away look away"...Napa is nuthin' but imported grape-pickers during the harvest

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"
Aktungbby is online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-23, 06:56 AM   #98
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Well I guess I'll feel less offended the next time someone refers to me as a 'Retired Pig'

Quote:
Fears 'super pigs' could invade US states - and it's not easy to eradicate them

The pigs are an intelligent and large breed, capable of tearing land up and devastating crops and wildlife. Hunting could make the problem even worse, so states are preparing in other ways.

As a cross-breed combining the Eurasian boar's survival skills with the size and fertility of domestic swine in Canada, the "super pig" is described as an "ecological train wreck".

Professor Ryan Brook, one of Canada's authorities on the issue, added they are the "most invasive animal on the planet", with the swine capable of spreading disease and devastating crops and wildlife.

"Nobody should be surprised when pigs start walking across that border, if they haven't already," Professor Brook said.

"The question is: what will be done about it?"

Northern states like Minnesota, North Dakota and Montana are taking steps to stop the invasion, but it isn't easy to control the spiralling population.

The pigs are smart and furry, giving them the edge to survive Canadian winters, and they reproduce extremely quickly.

One sow can have six piglets in a litter and raise two litters in a year - which means that even if authorities managed to eliminate 65% of the population each year, they'd still grow.

And hunting could make the problem worse, according to Professor Brook, with the success rate for hunters only about 2- 3%.

Several states have also banned hunting because it makes the pigs more wary and nocturnal, which makes them tougher to track down.

Instead, methods under consideration are ground traps - like the so-called "BoarBuster" - or net guns fired from helicopters.

Some states have also adopted crowdsourced "Squeal on Pigs" tracking programs, while scientists have studied poisons such as sodium nitrite, but they risk harming other species.

"The only path forward is you have to be really aggressive and you have to use all the tools in the toolbox," Professor Brook said.

Pigs already cost $2.5bn (£1.98bn) in damage to crops in the US each year, mostly in southern states.

They have also, on occasion, been known to attack humans, with one woman killed in Texas in 2019.

The animals are not native to North America, but have roamed there for centuries.

The problems in Canada date back to the 1980s, when farmers were encouraged to raise wild boar, before the market collapsed in 2001 and some frustrated farmers simply set the animals free.
https://news.sky.com/story/fears-sup...-them-13015499

Old 12-04-23, 05:28 AM   #99
Moonlight
Admiral

REVEALED: Children of British ISIS brides are being returned to UK in secret and put up for adoption

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-adoption.html

Next thing the UK will do is have a State Sponsored Terrorist Breeding Centre in the Middle East, aren't they not satisfied that we have enough Home Grown Terrorists here without importing them?, this country is broken beyond repair.
Old 12-04-23, 05:45 AM   #100
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 12-04-23, 05:04 PM   #101
Moonlight
Admiral

Bianca Williams’ Olympic ‘dream’ in jeopardy as she is banned from driving
But magistrates at Lavender Hill Magistrates’ Court in south London on Monday, rejected her claim she could not use public transport and suspended her from driving for six months.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknew...4cfcaf2e&ei=24

Some justice has finally been served for this twat.
Old 12-04-23, 07:30 PM   #102
Jeff-Groves
Village Idiot

Downloads: 130

Uber a ride Ya daft thunk! You'll be worth millions soon enough!
Or MAYBE Sprint to practic!
Old 12-04-23, 11:42 PM   #103
em2nought
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbuna View Post
‘Alien corpses’ unveiled by scientists confirmed as ‘not human’ after DNA revelation
Chupacabras!
Old 12-05-23, 01:03 AM   #104
Reece
CINC Pacific Fleet

Downloads: 171

As long as it stays away from my neck!!

Sub captains go down with their ship!
Reece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-23, 06:40 AM   #105
Moonlight
Admiral

EXCLUSIVE Shameless squatter who moved into pensioner's empty home then sold it for £540,000 insists he didn't 'steal' the property - and says HE has been left £255,000 out of pocket because of legal fees

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ners-home.html

If this Migrant Currant can break into an empty house and steal it from the original owner then I'm sure the real British people can do the same, all those currants in Westminster and every other second homeowner should be trembling in their beds at night.

I know there's somewhere in London with houses that have stood empty for over a decade, these houses are worth £3 million pound or more, Arab princes and multi millionaires own them but never visit them, go forth and steal them, you have the courts on your side.

I'd tell you where they are but that wouldn't be fair on anyone else would it, check youtube for urban explorers in London, you'll get a huge clue as to there whereabouts.
You're still here!, get searching for them you daft pillocks.

Edit
These mansions below are not the ones I saw years ago, but it just gives you a glimpse of what is actually out there.

Last edited by Moonlight; 12-05-23 at 09:26 AM.
Moonlight is offline   Reply With Quote