Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics
Forget password? Reset here

Old 06-29-22, 09:25 AM   #3601
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Another J6 Trump 'Bombshell' Outed as a Hoax!

On Tuesday, the liberal media soiled themselves over the so-called bombshell story that on January 6, 2021, President Trump grabbed the steering wheel of the presidential limo and then lunged at a Secret Service agent because he wanted to join the protesters at the Capitol.

The story came courtesy of Cassidy Hutchinson, a former aide to Trump’s chief of staff, Mark Meadows.

“So when the president had gotten into the vehicle with Bobby, he thought that they were going up to the Capitol. And when Bobby had relayed to him, ‘We’re not, we don’t have the assets to do it, it’s not secure, we’re going back to the West Wing,’ the president had a very strong and very angry response to that. Tony described him as being irate. The president said to him something to the effect of, ‘I’m the f—ing president, take me up to the Capitol now.’ To which Bobby responded, ‘Sir, we have to go back to the West Wing.’ He then reached up front of the vehicle to grab at the steering wheel. Mr. Engel grabbed his arm, he said, ‘Sir, you need to take your hand off the steering wheel. We’re going back to the West Wing, we’re not going to the Capitol.’ Mr. Trump then used his free hand to lunge towards Bobby Engel.”

Any reasonable person would conclude this story was dubious. The liberal media, however, not so much. CNN gleefully described it as a bombshell, yet, like so many other Trump bombshells, it appears this incident didn’t happen at all, and is yet another hoax to add to the pile of bogus anti-Trump stories.

According to Peter Alexander, the chief White House correspondent for NBC News, sources close to the Secret Service dispute the story.

“A source close to the Secret Service tells me both Bobby Engel, the lead agent, and the presidential limousine/SUV driver are prepared to testify under oath that neither man was assaulted and that Mr. Trump never lunged for the steering wheel,” Alexander tweeted Tuesday evening.
Trump’s former acting director of national intelligence, Richard Grenell, slammed the committee for allowing this testimony to not be challenged.
“So a junior staffer was pressured by @Liz_Cheney to lie under oath,” he tweeted. “Why wasn’t there a single committee member asking her if she had proof? This performance collapsed in an hour.”

Soon after Alexander revealed that his sources challenged the story, Hutchinson’s lawyer, Jody Hunt, quickly attempted to walk back her testimony.

“Ms. Hutchinson testified, under oath, and recounted what she was told,” Hunt tweeted. “Those with knowledge of the episode also should testify under oath.”

How many more bogus bombshells are we going to get from these hearings?
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politic...-hoax-n1609052

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
August is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-22, 09:30 AM   #3602
Otto Harkaman
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 31

Just looking for headlines - doesn't matter if truth just sways opinion for that moment.

Still thinking of the poor Afghanistan family blasted by drone just to make a momentary headline so Biden could attempt to save face in our retreat.

Times Investigation: In U.S. Drone Strike, Evidence Suggests No ISIS Bomb
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/09/10/w...stan-isis.html

Deadly US drone strike in Kabul did not break law, Pentagon says
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-59157089

Otto Harkaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-22, 09:56 AM   #3603
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

More proof this committee was formed simply to prey upon the minds of the stupid a.k.a. Card carrying members of blue anon conspiracy theorists a.k.a democrat voters. Someone said this isn’t a trial. Well, they’re right it’s a sham, a boondoggle.

The Jan. 6 Committee Is Lying

Klukowski called out the Jan. 6 Committee’s fraud over the weekend in a public statement that began: “The January 6 Committee falsely accused me on Thursday of being a go-between in a conspiracy to overturn the 2020 election. That accusation is false both in its broad outlines and its details. Since the Committee first contacted me, I have cooperated without hesitation, provided it with hundreds of documents, and sat for many hours of recorded depositions. The information produced from those efforts fully contradicts the Committee’s statements regarding my actions, yet the Committee has chosen to keep such information to itself rather than share it with the public.”

The former DOJ lawyer then detailed in his public statement four false accusations levied against him by the Jan.6 Committee. First, Klukowski exposed Rep. Liz Cheney’s false portrayal of him as being sent by John Eastman to work under Clark. While Cheney fraudulently told the country that Klukowski “was specifically assigned to work under Jeff Clark,” Klukowski provided the committee documents establishing that his transfer to “the Civil Division of the DOJ was in the works since July 2020, long before Jeff Clark was the acting head of that Division.”

In an interview with The Federalist over the weekend, Klukowski stressed that during questioning by the Jan. 6 Committee—which exceeded more than 12 total hours—he made clear that he had been working on the transfer since mid-summer, hoping to move to the DOJ civil division to obtain more litigation experience, and that the transfer had been preliminarily approved in September 2020. Klukowski added that he also provided the committee detailed information that would allow them to confirm his testimony.

“I told the committee that I spoke with Camellia Delaplane, then a DOJ liaison to the White House who handled personnel placement, and provided the House Committee the date, September 10, 2020,” Klukowski told The Federalist. “I also suggested the committee review our email exchanges confirming my testimony, since they clearly had access to that information.”

Public Record Confirms Klukowski’s Account

Not only did Kloser confirm Klukowski’s account, as did the various documents accessible to the Jan. 6 Committee concerning the timing and purpose of the transfer, the public record confirms Klukowski sought litigation experience in the civil division. Specifically, in the brief 36 days that Klukowski served in the civil division—a fact Cheney presented as suspicious—Klukowski argued and won two federal appeals (completely unrelated to election issues) in the Ninth Circuit, including a complex and important case involving abstention.

Klukowski also denounced the committee for falsely suggesting he was working with Eastman to convince Vice President Mike Pence that Pence had the power to reject electors from various states based on “ongoing disputes” over the election. The committee spun that narrative by highlighting “an email recommending that Mr. Klukowski and Dr. Eastman brief Vice President Pence and his staff,” apparently on that theory.

However, as Klukowski detailed in his public statement, he “never briefed or advised Vice President Pence, or his staff, regarding any matter, including the 2020 election or the January 6 joint session of Congress,” and any “outside suggestion that [he] do so was not made with my involvement.” Klukowski went further, though, noting that “had anyone, including the Vice President, asked, I would have expressed my view that I disagreed with John Eastman’s theory on the powers of the Vice President at the January 6 joint session of Congress.”

During his weekend interview with The Federalist, Klukowski countered the Eastman theory, stating that “the opinion of Justices Rehnquist, Scalia, and Thomas in Bush v. Gore explains what the Constitution has to say about how electors are appointed in presidential elections. Consistent with that opinion, my view has always been that December 14, 2020, was the deadline for appointing all such electors.”

In the statement Klukowski issued in response to the committee’s Thursday hearing, he stressed that he had told the committee those views in his “sworn testimony,” and had provided the committee “documents reflecting my expression of such views.”

A Mountain of Lies

Klukowski also took issue with the committee’s portrayal of him as an author of the letter, when in fact his role as Clark’s “subordinate was to commit his dictations and outline to writing and fill in legal citations at the direction of my then-boss over the course of a single day.” Klukowski said he had no knowledge that any of the statements included in the letter were false, nor that Rosen and Donoghue did not intend to sign the letter.

Nor was there anything in the content of the letter that suggested it represented part of a plan to execute Eastman’s theory to reject the electors. Again, Klukowski stressed that he “provided all of this information to the committee during [his] depositions.”

“I was concerned the committee might make cynical assumptions during its investigation of January 6,” Klukowski told The Federalist, “but, I was stunned that the committee would make claims about me for which it had a mountain of evidence establishing, for certain, those statements were false.”

Klukowski added that his deposition testimony—which easily ran in the hundreds of pages—would fully expose the committee’s presentation as fraudulent. Klukowski, however, told The Federalist that he does not have a copy of the transcript, which is why he called on the Jan. 6 Committee to release it to the public.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 06-29-22 at 11:11 AM.
Rockstar is online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-22, 10:13 AM   #3604
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

I feel a bit ashamed

I believed what it was said in this Danish article and I shook my head thinking what a spoiled child he is.

And now the entire story seems very untrue-So ashamed I am

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-22, 10:16 AM   #3605
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
I feel a bit ashamed

I believed what it was said in this Danish article and I shook my head thinking what a spoiled child he is.

And now the entire story seems very untrue-So ashamed I am

Markus
Don’t be ashamed Markus. The ones who ought to be ashamed are the ones who still believe the nonsense regardless of facts.

Last edited by Rockstar; 06-29-22 at 11:00 AM.
Old 06-29-22, 10:53 AM   #3606
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Don’t be Markus ashamed. The ones who ought to be ashamed are the ones who still believe the nonsense regardless of facts.
Here is how Trumps limousine look like as seen through x-ray

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...bed-Beast.html

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-22, 10:58 AM   #3607
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
Here is how Trumps limousine look like as seen through x-ray

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...bed-Beast.html

Markus

But it was "bombshell" testimony!

Old 06-29-22, 11:19 PM   #3608
em2nought
Ocean Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
But it was "bombshell" testimony!
The bombshell must be that Trump is one of the Fantastic Four in disguise. The one with that stretchy arm because that limo is long.

Last edited by em2nought; 06-29-22 at 11:23 PM. Reason: explain
em2nought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-22, 07:24 AM   #3609
August
Wayfaring Stranger

In a nutshell...

Old 06-30-22, 09:12 PM   #3610
Torvald Von Mansee
Sea Lord

Downloads: 3

It'll be funny when fascism comes to the United States and "conservatives" start suffering, too.

But hey, you really stuck it to those liberals!!
Old 06-30-22, 10:47 PM   #3611
Otto Harkaman
Grey Wolf

^ ?

What are these fascists going to do that is so terrible

Old 06-30-22, 10:54 PM   #3612
em2nought
Ocean Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otto Harkaman View Post
^ ?

They're going to try to make us into liberals.
Old 07-01-22, 12:30 AM   #3613
Buddahaid
Shark above Space Chicken

Downloads: 160

Quote:
^ ?

Make you work long hours for low wages without health insurance in company towns.

"Tomorrow belongs to those who can hear it coming."
David Bowie
Buddahaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-22, 12:49 AM   #3614
Otto Harkaman
Grey Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddahaid View Post
Make you work long hours for low wages without health insurance in company towns.
Amazon is Fascist?

Old 07-01-22, 11:03 AM   #3615
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Quote:
^ ?

Mandate experimental drug use on humans and deny medical care to those that refuse. Mandate lockdowns destroying small business. Push pills which cause suicidal, homicidal and violent thoughts then wonder why violence is so rampant. Piss away tax payer money on committees and kangaroo courts turning our judicial system into a three ring circus that preys upon the weak minded turning them into useful idiots

Last edited by Rockstar; 07-01-22 at 04:38 PM.