Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics
Forget password? Reset here

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-22, 11:05 AM   #7216
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

By shelling Ukraine, Surovikin wants to show Putin "quick results", this is his style - Defense Intelligence

Missile strikes on the critical infrastructure of Ukraine is the style of work of the newly appointed commander of the Russian group in Ukraine, Serhii Surovikin.

Andriy Yusov, a representative of the Defense Intelligence of the Ministry of Defense, stated this on the air of a nationwide telethon, Censor.NET reports with reference to Ukrinform.

Yusov noted that Sergey Surovikin, who was recently introduced as the new head of the Russian occupation army in Ukraine, is known for the fact that, while not serving in aviation, he headed the Russian Air Force and before that, the Russian air group in Syria.

"This is his style, the style of the new Gauleiter of the occupying army in Ukraine - to throw rockets at the infrastructure, in particular, the objects of the civilian infrastructure. He knows that planes fly and you can launch missiles from them. In fact, this is what they did in order to show that Putin's new personnel appointments in Russia have some significance, to show some quick results," said the representative of the Defense Intelligence.

According to him, this does not change anything strategically for Russia, the Russian Federation will lose, and Ukrainian territory will be liberated. "But this is another testimony to the whole world that Ukraine is fighting not just invaders, but a terrorist state. Not just a state sponsor of terrorism, but a state whose army carries out terrorist acts," Yusov emphasized.

He reminded that as a result of Russian missile strikes, critical infrastructure and civilian objects, including diplomatic institutions in the capital, were damaged.

"These are terrorist acts. Ukraine and the world must unite in order to overcome this terrorist state," the intelligence representative emphasized. Source: https://censor.net/en/n3372773

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Old 10-10-22, 11:09 AM   #7217
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbuna View Post
Ministry of Defense of Belarus stated that they "are not going to war" with Ukraine, unless they are "provoked"

The Minister of Defense of Belarus, Viktor Hryenin, made a separate statement in which he warned Ukraine not to take "wrong steps" and "provoke" in order to avoid war.

This was reported by the press service of the Ministry of Defense of Belarus, Censor.NET reports.

"We note that our neighbors (Ukrainians) have become concerned today that aggressive actions may be taken by the armed forces of the Republic of Belarus. This is about the continuous release of information about the alleged preparation of an attack on our part. We had and still have one answer to this: no provoke us - we are not going to fight with you. We don't want to fight with Lithuanians, Poles, and even more so Ukrainians. If you don't want to and don't take the wrong steps, then there won't be a war," Hryenin said.

According to Hryenin, the armed forces of Belarus are focused only on the defense of the country. He threatened a "quick and tough" response in case of "provocations". Source: https://censor.net/en/n3372770
I can smell a false flag operation is on its way

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is online  
Old 10-10-22, 11:11 AM   #7218
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Possibly but I was of the understanding the Belarus armed forces had previously refused to fight Ukraine, or something along those lines.

Old 10-10-22, 11:22 AM   #7219
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Quote:
Possibly but I was of the understanding the Belarus armed forces had previously refused to fight Ukraine, or something along those lines.
I know hundreds if not thousands of young Belarusians has taken the trip to Ukraine to fight Russia.

I know some of you have mentioned that it would mean civil war in Belarus if Lukashenko order his troop to attack Ukraine.

Markus

mapuc is online  
Old 10-10-22, 11:58 AM   #7220
Dargo
Admiral

Downloads: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
I know hundreds if not thousands of young Belarusians has taken the trip to Ukraine to fight Russia.

I know some of you have mentioned that it would mean civil war in Belarus if Lukashenko order his troop to attack Ukraine.

Markus
February 2022 initial deployment of the Russian forces:
  • Southwestern Belarus grouping (blocking contingent against Ukrainian forces in Western Ukraine):
    • located around Brest, Luninets, Baranovichi, Osipovichi and Minsk
    • including forces from the Northern Fleet (200th (Arctic) Motor Rifle Brigade, 61st Guards Naval Infantry Brigade) and the VDV (76th and 98th Guards airborne divisions), estimated strength of 6–7 battalion tactical groups
  • Southeastern Belarus grouping (Kyiv offensive direction):
    • located around Vepri, Elsin, Bragin, Khainini, Rechitsya and Mozir
    • including forces from the 5th, 35th and 36th Combined Arms Armies, estimated strength of 7–9 battalion tactical groups
The intel now is 6 BTG's good luck to the Belarusian army they are on their own, Putin can not provide many troops on that front. Also, those BTG's are stationed on Belarus western border protection against Poland Baltics countries accord Belarus MOD it is Putin trying to put pressure again on Belarus do not think Lukashenko is stupid, he knows it is lost. The best answer is that NATO send more troops to Poland to answer this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Tzu
A victorious Destroyer is like a ton against an ounce.

Last edited by Dargo; 10-10-22 at 12:15 PM.
Old 10-10-22, 12:38 PM   #7221
Dargo
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
It seems Musk plays more and more Putler's game. It is being reported that his Starlink satellites more and more often fail in the midst of ongoing combat operations in enbattled regions, with desastrous conseqeunces for the Urkainian side.

I dont trust Musk. He turned his coats in many regards one time too often, for my taste and patience. In the end its "Musk first" for him.
I am kindly inviting @elonmusk to Ukraine, to Kyiv - to better understand the context, and have a productive night of thinking how to deescalate the Russo-Ukrainian war. I am happy to host him at my place, or maybe give him a drive around the city under shelling. https://twitter.com/dim0kq/status/1579369608905076736

Quote:
Old 10-10-22, 01:01 PM   #7222
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Russian missile strikes demonstrated extreme cruelty of Putin’s illegal war against Ukraine - Biden

The United States strongly condemns Russia’s current missile strikes on Ukrainian territory, particularly on Kyiv, and demands that Russia withdraw its troops.

This is stated in the statement of US President Joe Biden, reports Censor.NЕТ with reference to "Ukrainian truth".

"These attacks killed and injured civilians and destroyed targets without military necessity. They once again demonstrate the extreme brutality of Putin's illegal war against the Ukrainian people," the statement said.

Biden said these attacks only further reinforce the U.S. commitment to helping the people of Ukraine for as long as necessary.

"Together with our allies and partners, we will continue to make Russia pay the price for its aggression, hold Putin and Russia accountable for its atrocities and war crimes, and provide the support necessary for Ukrainian forces to defend their country and their freedom," the statement said. Source: https://censor.net/en/n3372802

Old 10-10-22, 01:03 PM   #7223
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Duda called Zelensky after urgent consultations with Stoltenberg

The President of Poland Andrzej Duda in a telephone conversation with the President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky stated the need to isolate Russia.

"We talked about the need to isolate Russia, which today committed mass war crimes. Such crimes, I would like to remind you, have no precedent and are persecuted all over the world. Today and tomorrow I will discuss this with other leaders," Duda said, Censor.NET reports with a link on the European truth.

The Office of the Polish President also reported that Duda held urgent consultations with NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg.

"The conversation was about today's Russian bombing of civilian objects in Ukraine," the report says.

Stoltenberg wrote that the conversation with Duda concerned the continuation of NATO allies' support for Ukraine.

"Russia continues its unprovoked aggression against an independent sovereign state. We will stay the course," he wrote. Source: https://censor.net/en/n3372791

Old 10-10-22, 01:07 PM   #7224
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Ukraine will initiate recognition of Russia as sponsor of terrorism at G7 - Danilov

During the meeting of the G7 leaders, Ukraine will initiate the issue of recognizing the Russian Federation as a state sponsor of terrorism.

This was stated by the Secretary of the National Security and Defense Council, Oleksiy Danilov, on the air of the nationwide TV marathon "United News," when answering the question of what Ukraine will demand from the G7 leaders during the meeting initiated by Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, reports Censor.NЕТ with reference to Ukrinform.

"As far as the G7 is concerned, I can tell you that the Russian Federation has proven time and again that it is directly a terrorist country. I would very much like our partners to stop this observation in the end - whether or not it is necessary to vote that the country is a sponsor of terrorism, but I believe that this country is a terrorist, and to have it recorded in many capitals of the world, in their parliaments already as a proven fact... Whether or not we will succeed - I cannot say, but if we do not knock, then nobody will open to us," Danilov noted.

He pointed out that all the President's initiatives since February 24 have greatly changed the attitude of the leaders of many countries towards Ukraine.

Danilov also expressed hope that not only the USA would decide to recognize Russia as a country sponsoring terrorism, but also other European countries. Source: https://censor.net/en/n3372806

Old 10-10-22, 01:16 PM   #7225
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

The hail of indiscriminate missile fire across Ukraine this morning was Russia's brutal payback for the attack on the Crimean bridge.

Russian President Vladimir Putin called it the response to an "act of terrorism" which he blamed on Ukraine.

But it was also Mr Putin's response to hawks in his own camp who have been growing increasingly restless with Russian losses in the war and increasingly loud with their calls for tougher action.

Those pro-Kremlin officials and TV hosts who were depressed and dejected just days ago are now cheering this assault on their neighbour, gloating and even dancing in social media posts as Ukraine grieves for its dead and picks through the wreckage of multiple attacks.

The barrage of missiles was Gen Sergei Surovikin's first day of work.

Now in charge of Russia's war effort, his appointment this weekend was a sop by Mr Putin to the hardliners.

The general's CV includes the indiscriminate Russian bombardment of Syria and the death of pro-democracy protesters in Moscow in 1991 during the attempted coup, so he was already being described as ruthless.

This morning matched his reputation.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-63205446

Old 10-10-22, 01:24 PM   #7226
Dargo
Admiral

Quote:
The hail of indiscriminate missile fire across Ukraine this morning was Russia's brutal payback for the attack on the Crimean bridge.

Russian President Vladimir Putin called it the response to an "act of terrorism" which he blamed on Ukraine.

But it was also Mr Putin's response to hawks in his own camp who have been growing increasingly restless with Russian losses in the war and increasingly loud with their calls for tougher action.

Those pro-Kremlin officials and TV hosts who were depressed and dejected just days ago are now cheering this assault on their neighbour, gloating and even dancing in social media posts as Ukraine grieves for its dead and picks through the wreckage of multiple attacks.

The barrage of missiles was Gen Sergei Surovikin's first day of work.

Now in charge of Russia's war effort, his appointment this weekend was a sop by Mr Putin to the hardliners.

The general's CV includes the indiscriminate Russian bombardment of Syria and the death of pro-democracy protesters in Moscow in 1991 during the attempted coup, so he was already being described as ruthless.

This morning matched his reputation.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-63205446
All the Putin appointed generals are former Czech Georgia Syria butchers not surprised to see what happened this morning in Kyiv and more is coming these people are absolutely ruthless with no regard for human life.

Quote:
Old 10-10-22, 01:26 PM   #7227
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38

Russian logic.

Russia attacks and invades by a clear war of aggression. When the invaded country defends itself by destroying military support lines Russia calls it 'terrorist'.

To fight this 'terrorist' action the answer is attacking the whole country and civilian targets.

Of course if a dictator feels insulted the answer is brutal but silly.
Putin himself has ordered the construction of the Kerch Bridge and he himself drove the first truck over it, big media event in Russia.
Too bad for him, but then Tass and Pravda probably paint this as a gesture of goodwill, just like with snake island back then.

Is Putin aware what bullsh!t he talks, towards his people and the world? Does *anyone* in the world
believe all his crap?

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.
Old 10-10-22, 01:34 PM   #7228
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
Russian logic.

Russia attacks and invades by a clear war of aggression. When the invaded country defends itself by destroying military support lines Russia calls it 'terrorist'.

To fight this 'terrorist' action the answer is attacking the whole country and civilian targets.

Putin himself has ordered the construction of the Kerch Bridge and he himself drove the first truck over it, big media event in Russia.
Too bad for him, but then Tass and Pravda probably paint this as a gesture of goodwill, just like with snake island back then.

Is Putin aware what bullsh!t he talks, towards his people and the world? Does *anyone* in the world
believe all his crap?
Very true

Old 10-10-22, 01:38 PM   #7229
Dargo
Admiral

Quote:
Russian logic.

believe all his crap?
I am afraid there are Dutch far-right politician Thierry Baudet "I hope Russia will win, I think it’s fantastic that someone like Putin exists" lucky he is a nobody and has no power.

Quote:
Old 10-10-22, 01:39 PM   #7230
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Quote:
Russian logic.

believe all his crap?
I have a few FB-friends who think he is a great leader.

Markus

mapuc is online  
Closed Thread