SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SH5 Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-25-11, 10:22 PM   #11
TheDarkWraith
Black Magic

Downloads: 147
Uploads: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirbum69 View Post
Hey TDW, i dont know if this is what happened cause of the patch but, tonight it was 2200 hours and i was sailing 1500M of the right side of a convoy and i stayed there for 40 mins and not once did there Grey circle ever become larger then say 20M. I was able to sail all the way to a ambush point and then, i sailed right into the middle of them and started dropping them with my deck gun.

Oh and the whole time i was on the surface running flank speed. No fog, clear moon lite night. What i found way too easy was the fact that even when i started fireing on them, with my deck gun from 700M they just continued on there course. Never zigged or anything. When i identified them they were AOT/something/something Troop transports. It was some real long name.

Anyways thought i would let you know as you said you wanted a challange but not too hard. Well, this was no challange at all. as i was able to pick off one boat and just turn to the next in line.

Oh and i tried to take pics but, one they were extremly dark and two they didnt show the wakes of the ship, like i tried to take.
Can you try that scenario again without the patch installed and see what happens?
TheDarkWraith is offline   Reply With Quote