SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SHIII Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 11-15-21, 07:18 AM   #676
Kal_Maximus_U669
Sea Lord

Downloads: 816
Uploads: 0

my config gtx 1080 .. 16 gb ram core I7 hyperthreading it does not come from the config it comes from the game because there is ctd from the loading of the game .. it started it has version 21.8 some ctd then then it became unlivable 21.9 & 21.10 during the 21.7 I started a career even with the interiors..wac 5.0 Andrey made a lot of corrections but now I play does not work well .. there is only the naval academy that works..ctd sometimes
for my part I suspect "Commander" there must be something with that ...
or a bad assembly of the construction of the mods ...
my list
[MODS]
_GWR=1
_SH-III_Atmosphere_Ocean_(16-km.)=2
_Cfg_Atlantic_(Atmosphere_SH-III.)=3
_Carotio_SH3_Seafloormod - 256mb=4
_Map SH3 2021 Navigation (new)=5
it takes people to experiment to test and find errors ... I don't have time for that anymore ... and then I think the SH3 series is starting to bottom out ... nothing really new has been done. For me, Alex's and Toyatagt86's are the best and are very stable. The one from Toytagt86 works like a charm and that with the interiors without problem looks very pretty
spend time ... damage hard drives with repeated installations ...! untimely start-ups for limited results ... without the source code we are out of the way many of the old team are no longer active elsewhere I think they realized the said problem .. and we ended up giving up. Myself, I decided to take a break from the series and stop wasting my time..if nothing happens..d elsewhere SH4 and SH5 will do the same there will only be a few passionate people ... we need new blood ...
Kal_Maximus_U669 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-21, 07:20 AM   #677
ivanov.ruslan
The Old Man

Downloads: 901

It is possible, for me, with my parameters,on Windows 7, could not boot in both ways.Now, on Win 10, i tried only through the commander
ivanov.ruslan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-21, 07:22 AM   #678
kyle9154
Commander

Downloads: 368

What we need is new sub game that is a full simulator and has the freedom that SH3 & SH4 provides instead of these arcady, linear and restrictive sub games they release these days. I found once the days of apps came around most games got ruined when they incorporated that in them. They just don't make games the same anymore, its all about what's most popular with the masses and making the most money even if the game is not accurate when they do it that way. Also social media and its stupidity is the reason why games can't have nazi symbol in them anymore and other symbols/statues etc.

Admin for the Onealex Mod Discord - https://discord.gg/bKCdQekE4W

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSpRvfqFYp0&t
kyle9154 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-21, 07:25 AM   #679
Kal_Maximus_U669
Sea Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanov.ruslan View Post
It is possible, for me, with my parameters,on Windows 7, could not boot in both ways.Now, on Win 10, i tried only through the commander
hey ivanov.ruslan
I had less problem under window 7 than on 10 ... let's wait 11
Old 11-15-21, 07:28 AM   #680
ivanov.ruslan
The Old Man

Yeah,i'm still keeping seven, in the sense that i'm on the computer with both Windows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal_Maximus_U669 View Post
.. let's wait 11
If this will solve the problem, am ready to wait,ha,ha
Old 11-15-21, 07:41 AM   #681
ivanov.ruslan
The Old Man

I almost certainly have a weak computer, because someone had written that the game loads without a problem, Andrey managed to load career with my mod list. Also, after reducing flags resolution, as far as my capabilities allow, which are not great, and choosing the option from the commander to start directly in the ocean, i was able to load the career, albeit briefly, that of Windows 7
Old 11-15-21, 07:48 AM   #682
Kal_Maximus_U669
Sea Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle9154 View Post
What we need is new sub game that is a full simulator and has the freedom that SH3 & SH4 provides instead of these arcady, linear and restrictive sub games they release these days. I found once the days of apps came around most games got ruined when they incorporated that in them. They just don't make games the same anymore, its all about what's most popular with the masses and making the most money even if the game is not accurate when they do it that way. Also social media and its stupidity is the reason why games can't have nazi symbol in them anymore and other symbols/statues etc.
yes kyle9154 submarine warfare is unlucky..i totally agree with you. Even I who thought that Crush Deph would be good, he is already taking the MMORPG direction which bothers me the dev thinks that has immediate yield with their console which will never be a pc ... in addition the developments are long for mixed results ... when you see Uboat I really don't like any atmosphere the game and pretty full of possibilities but I really do not like it in the current state once again the community has to do their job it becomes a nuisance ..
Old 11-15-21, 07:51 AM   #683
Kal_Maximus_U669
Sea Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanov.ruslan View Post
I almost certainly have a weak computer, because someone had written that the game loads without a problem, Andrey managed to load career with my mod list. Also, after reducing flags resolution, as far as my capabilities allow, which are not great, and choosing the option from the commander to start directly in the ocean, i was able to load the career, albeit briefly, that of Windows 7
yes Ivanov the problem with Andrey is that he wants to put all the best but that is not possible, he has a heavy hand ...
Old 11-15-21, 07:59 AM   #684
ivanov.ruslan
The Old Man

Old 11-15-21, 08:06 AM   #685
Kal_Maximus_U669
Sea Lord

Hey Andrey we want this mod to work with your superb boats which have a "turm" unmatched to the other .. will you be able to give us this pleasure before Christmas? courage Andrey it's Christmas soon..d elsewhere i'm preparing the assembly of a new powerful machine Asus RoG..it would be a shame not to be able to play with your mods ...
Old 11-15-21, 08:08 AM   #686
kyle9154
Commander

Quote:
Hey Andrey we want this mod to work with your superb boats which have a "turm" unmatched to the other .. will you be able to give us this pleasure before Christmas? courage Andrey it's Christmas soon..d elsewhere i'm preparing the assembly of a new powerful machine Asus RoG..it would be a shame not to be able to play with your mods ...
ASUS ROG....say goodbye to over $3000

Old 11-15-21, 08:30 AM   #687
Kal_Maximus_U669
Sea Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle9154 View Post
ASUS ROG....say goodbye to over $3000
hey Kyle I tried your Merchant Fleet mod Lite 3.3
I could not get the file to order have you updated?
moreover when we install it via JSGME this create ctd
if we overwrite live it works strange no ...
now $ 3000 is not wasted because there is time for something else to do
Old 11-15-21, 09:11 AM   #688
kyle9154
Commander

Yes I updated the link today, also I never crash unless in the rare occasion i get near convoy but that rare ctd happened in onealex mod even before I started using the MFM (that's why I always save patrol as soon as I get convoy radio report) with it so idk what's going on your end maybe same way Andrey can't figure out why GWR works for him and not others. I never overwrite because if things go wrong then you got to do fresh install of the whole compilation, again I have no issues running MFM 3.3 Lite from JSGME. I removed the library folder from that mod as I felt the Particlefunnels.dat may be overwriting the main one that comes with onealex so maybe that was causing the issue, only folders now is the two roster folders for American and British and the Sea folder. Anyways we can discuss more on that thread, this thread is for Andrey's GWR compilation not the MFM lite.

Last edited by kyle9154; 11-15-21 at 09:21 AM.
Old 11-15-21, 02:04 PM   #689
Anvar1061
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 846

Quote:
Hey Andrey we want this mod to work with your superb boats which have a "turm" unmatched to the other ...
Once again, I come to the conclusion that GWX 3.0 is the best mod ever! There is nothing to add to it, otherwise there will be CTD.
Old 11-15-21, 02:53 PM   #690
Kal_Maximus_U669
Sea Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anvar1061 View Post
Once again, I come to the conclusion that GWX 3.0 is the best mod ever! There is nothing to add to it, otherwise there will be CTD.
damn Andrey ...
make us work GwR21 ... you have the skills it is at your fingertips ... you have proved it to us by arriving here ... (3 years soon) I tell you the boats I "Kiffs" those of Wise it seems to me ..
have a look at Commander I don't want these CTDs anymore since I started working on your job there have never been so many .. sorry Andrey I would like to give you some great news ... the last sound that the gauges sound impeccable but that's for you you know it...
I will give a worse one yesterday here is the new interior

good academy