Mr Quatro
Navy Seal

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEED View Post
Hmmm....
He might have been an American, but he died in Wuhan

This case in France with five British citizens infected from a man that had just been in Singapore ...
Now that is news that the man was from Singapore,
plus others have contacted the virus that were taxi drivers, tour bus drivers, cruise ship employees.

This is no where being over ... the numbers might be off, but how they catch the virus is not

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-c...-idUSKBN20003J

Quote:
The death toll in mainland China rose to 722 on Saturday, according to authorities, and is expected to pass the 774 deaths recorded globally during the 2002-2003 outbreak of Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS).

Most of the deaths in China have occurred in and around Wuhan. Across mainland China, the number of cases stood at 31,774 as of Saturday.

The virus has spread to 27 countries and regions, according to a Reuters count based on official reports, infecting more than 330 people. Two deaths have been reported outside mainland China - in Hong Kong and the Philippines. Both victims were Chinese nationals.
or achievement

Lord help me get to the next plateau ..

Mr Quatro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-20, 01:42 PM   #212
em2nought
Ocean Warrior

So would my life insurance policy pay out if I died from Coronavirus, or is it an act of God? Guess I better check.
Old 02-08-20, 02:23 PM   #213
Jeff-Groves
Village Idiot

Downloads: 130

Old 02-08-20, 02:44 PM   #214
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38

^ we just had this in the hospital, it was regarded with mixed feelings

Re the Wuhan corona virus, the inability of its dictator to cope with the situation means that he either has been infected himself, or he does not like to be connected to bad situations and that he obviously is afraid, otherwise he would show up and hold patriotic speeches.
I guess there is no control and the situation is worse than i thought

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.

Last edited by Catfish; 02-09-20 at 05:37 AM.
Catfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-20, 03:07 PM   #215
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Downloads: 534
Uploads: 224

Bad enough that is has ripped right past SARs in fatalities and cases. As reported, probably 5x worse in actuality.
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...s-contain.html

Attached Images
File Type: jpg wuhan 99e.JPG (47.7 KB, 51 views)
Onkel Neal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-20, 03:12 PM   #216
Jeff-Groves
Village Idiot

Downloads: 130

Time to find a remote Island in the Pacific and drop infected there!
Maybe the Atlantic would work.
Tristan da Cunha looks like a nice place.
Better then Bouvet Island!

Last edited by Jeff-Groves; 02-08-20 at 06:26 PM.
Jeff-Groves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-20, 07:17 PM   #217
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

if you fear this Corona virus or you may think someone have infected you...don't panic you may have the cure for this disease at home.

All you have to do is drink a glass of beer morning(before breakfast) and before bedtime.

This will for sure cure you Corona virus infection.

(Irony could have been used in the comment above)

Markus

Last edited by Onkel Neal; 02-08-20 at 07:57 PM. Reason: joking
mapuc is online   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-20, 08:02 PM   #218
Traveller
Captain

Downloads: 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
if you fear this Corona virus or you may think someone have infected you...don't panic you may have the cure for this disease at home.

All you have to do is drink a glass of beer morning(before breakfast) and before bedtime.

This will for sure cure you Corona virus infection.

(Irony could have been used in the comment above)

Markus

But only effective if Mexican beer.
Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-20, 08:05 PM   #219
Traveller
Captain

Crematoriums in China are struggling to keep up with the hundreds of bodies they are receiving.
Quote:
The Epoch Times, a Chinese-American anti-communist newspaper, sent journalists to speak with the heads of several funeral homes and crematoriums in Hubei province ***8211; whose capital, Wuhan, is the epicenter of the current novel coronavirus outbreak. The newspaper found that adding up the total number of people cremated per day in several funeral homes yielded a significantly larger number than the official number of deaths tallied since the outbreak began in December.
Quote:
***8220;I received 127 corpses yesterday [February 3], and burned 116. Among them, 8 were confirmed [coronavirus cases] on the death certificate and 48 were suspected,***8221; a funeral home director in Hubei using the pseudonym ***8220;You Hu***8221; told the newspaper. ***8220;I am about to collapse, we are under great pressure now.***8221;

The newspaper offered insight into a larger funeral home in Hankou, a Wuhan neighborhood, which it estimated had the capacity to burn 576 people per day. ***8220;You Hu***8221; told the Epoch Times that the backlog of people waiting to be cremated was not due to lack of space in the burners, but lack of sufficient transportation and collapsing staff numbers, as few were sleeping or taking breaks. Due to transportation and staff limits, the Epoch Times estimated that the Hankou crematorium was burning 225 corpses a day.
https://www.breitbart.com/national-s...irus-patients/
Old 02-08-20, 08:09 PM   #220
Traveller
Captain

Crematoriums in China are struggling to keep up with the hundreds of bodies they are receiving.

Quote:
The Epoch Times, a Chinese-American anti-communist newspaper, sent journalists to speak with the heads of several funeral homes and crematoriums in Hubei province – whose capital, Wuhan, is the epicenter of the current novel coronavirus outbreak. The newspaper found that adding up the total number of people cremated per day in several funeral homes yielded a significantly larger number than the official number of deaths tallied since the outbreak began in December.
Quote:
“I received 127 corpses yesterday [February 3], and burned 116. Among them, 8 were confirmed [coronavirus cases] on the death certificate and 48 were suspected,” a funeral home director in Hubei using the pseudonym “You Hu” told the newspaper. “I am about to collapse, we are under great pressure now.”

The newspaper offered insight into a larger funeral home in Hankou, a Wuhan neighborhood, which it estimated had the capacity to burn 576 people per day. “You Hu” told the Epoch Times that the backlog of people waiting to be cremated was not due to lack of space in the burners, but lack of sufficient transportation and collapsing staff numbers, as few were sleeping or taking breaks. Due to transportation and staff limits, the Epoch Times estimated that the Hankou crematorium was burning 225 corpses a day.
https://www.breitbart.com/national-s...irus-patients/
Old 02-08-20, 08:32 PM   #221
Traveller
Captain

One current death estimate at 1.4 million.
Old 02-08-20, 08:41 PM   #222
Mr Quatro
Navy Seal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveller View Post
I thought they couldn't hide how many died due to families like to have funerals even in China, but all funerals have now been expended due to the lock down of the fifty to sixty million peoples in the affected area.
or achievement

Lord help me get to the next plateau ..

Mr Quatro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-20, 09:01 PM   #223
Traveller
Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Quatro View Post
I thought they couldn't hide how many died due to families like to have funerals even in China, but all funerals have now been expended due to the lock down of the fifty to sixty million peoples in the affected area.

True. Funerals (at least in Wuhan) have supposedly been banned by the government.
Old 02-09-20, 01:58 AM   #224
Traveller
Captain

6 new cases of Wuhan coronavirus have been confirmed on the Princess Dream cruise ship docked off the coast of Yokohama. Total infected is now 70.

https://edition.cnn.com/asia/live-ne...hnk/index.html

Last edited by Traveller; 02-09-20 at 05:47 AM.
Old 02-09-20, 05:20 AM   #225
STEED
Lucky Jack

Uploads: 48

I came across one of these many YouTube videos but what caught my eye was the comments below. People were posting this person was selling face masks at twice the normal cost along with his virus survival kit, amazing how some people are determined to make money from people's fear.

To borrow Davros saying...I NAME YOU CHIBNALL THE DESTROYER OF DR WHO YOU KILLED IT!
STEED is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
apocalypse, china, coronavirus, covid-19, flu, masks, plague, preppers, virus, vitamine d, wuhan