Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > Comments to SUBSIM Review
Forget password? Reset here

Old 06-03-06, 10:32 PM   #1
tenbucksapop
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:
Default posting a donation

It will not be much , US$15 and it's because I want the XP updates to SH2 and the others and it will cost me NZ$15 or $12 depending on wether I send a check or dollar bills , so....
........I may be able to post a check or I might have to post dollar bills here from NZ .
What's the best method of posting to use for both types of payments , me thinking dollar bills could be noticed easily ?
Should I still use the address Neal Stevens has given me and that is written on the Donations page .
Old 06-04-06, 08:29 PM   #2
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Downloads: 534
Uploads: 224

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenbucksapop
It will not be much , US$15 and it's because I want the XP updates to SH2 and the others and it will cost me NZ$15 or $12 depending on wether I send a check or dollar bills , so....
........I may be able to post a check or I might have to post dollar bills here from NZ .
What's the best method of posting to use for both types of payments , me thinking dollar bills could be noticed easily ?
Should I still use the address Neal Stevens has given me and that is written on the Donations page .
Yes, address is good, I suggest just posting the US bills, easiest method.
Thanks, send me an e-mail right away, I'll get the Bonus Mod info straight to you.
Old 06-07-06, 08:24 AM   #3
tenbucksapop
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:
Default address

is that TX texas Neal , should I write TX or Texas ?
I'll send the donation away on my next payday which is a week away and then I'll email you .
By the way , I've visited many forums , I kind of dumped myself into learning about computing the hard way . The salesman I bought my first computer from asked , do you want us to load the software ? I said no I will load the software that it would be good experience for me , or words to that effect , but this forum is the quickest to load out of the 30 forums I've had to use to find out what I've been doing .
This forum really is very good , thankyou and I'm a bit surprised each time I log in to see so many people using it .