SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Special Projects > Subsim Events & Activities
Forget password? Reset here

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-09, 06:18 PM   #196
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Jimbuna approaches and pulls a banana skin out of his pocket and asks "Who is about to slide on this"

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Old 02-09-09, 06:19 PM   #197
Penelope_Grey
Sea Lord

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

@Firewall
I would, but I'm not 100% sure you are sober! You smell worse than the inn!

Also, Oberst and his team are free to examine my quarters and they will see that nothing tried to get out, rather something tried to get in.

I SURVIVED THE FIRST EVER SUBSIM WEREWOLF HUNT - and... I actually won the game for the humans too!
Old 02-09-09, 06:22 PM   #198
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contact
Adressed to Kapitanleutnant Jimbuna

Due to the unexplained alerted situation in the are of Vanvikan we offer you and all the crew of your boat to withdraw back to village and to make a ring of deffence to hold two days untill we receive the police reinforcement from Trondhiem. We need any ammunition you got. Since we don;t know what are we facing with extreme cautious is advised. Curfew hours are in force. Please respond to this request before sunset.
I thank you for your offer and concern Quiss....err Myor, but my men have already suffered one tragedy.

I have explained my tactics to the Oberst.....In the Fuhrer we maintain our trust.

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Old 02-09-09, 06:25 PM   #199
Penelope_Grey
Sea Lord

If you must know FIREWALL, I was woke by the sound of the blaring sirens like everybody else, I poked my head out of the window, I found the fur and then legged it over to see what was happening. I was working well into the early hours you know in the bar... how can you accuse me... of of this...

*sobs*

I know exactly what this is, this is because I told you to get your drunk arse out of the bar when you were brandishing a luger and a knife!!

Did you know about this Kpt Buna? He was there last night totally wasted... waving a gun around and a knife!

I SURVIVED THE FIRST EVER SUBSIM WEREWOLF HUNT - and... I actually won the game for the humans too!
Old 02-09-09, 06:26 PM   #200
Contact
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbuna
Quote:
Originally Posted by Contact

Due to the unexplained alerted situation in the are of Vanvikan we offer you and all the crew of your boat to withdraw back to village and to make a ring of deffence to hold two days untill we receive the police reinforcement from Trondhiem. We need any ammunition you got. Since we don;t know what are we facing with extreme cautious is advised. Curfew hours are in force. Please respond to this request before sunset.
I thank you for your offer and concern Quiss....err Myor, but my men have already suffered one tragedy.

I have explained my tactics to the Oberst.....In the Fuhrer we maintain our trust.

With all respect Kapitanleutnant. We may loose more if we fail to stay in one place and protect ourselves from IT whatever it is.. If you care for your crewmen as I care for my people in village I'm hoping you will reconsider it to do the smart way..
Teamwork wins at the end..

Old 02-09-09, 06:28 PM   #201
Laufen zum Ziel
Eternal Patrol

Downloads: 853
Uploads: 457

To JCwolf - "Could not have been Letum. "She is a looker I wonder if someone or something else has inclinations towards her." "A man knows his limitations and she is way out of mine."

For 2 bottles of brandy.
Old 02-09-09, 06:38 PM   #202
A Very Super Market
The Old Man

I have guard duty?! In the west tower!? Please colonel, what good would it be for me to be up there? Both Letum and Raptor were armed, and look what good it did them! That thing knows that there will always be men in the towers!

The entire German garrison of Vanviken, right here in your thread!

Last edited by A Very Super Market; 02-09-09 at 06:49 PM.
Old 02-09-09, 06:39 PM   #203
Task Force
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 85

AAHHHH.... Kapitan buna, I found some sheets... and peices of wood. *cough* Want to go back to germany the way they did in the good old days.
Old 02-09-09, 06:39 PM   #204
NealT
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 4

Everyone is missing the point in this.

Among us elderly fisherman, there is a story that is often heard but not spoken. A story of a fair maiden who befriended a soldier. She later had to let him go because she chose another - a sailor of the high seas. He wandered off into the woods where he was attacked by a pack of mad wolves. He became so distraught that every month, when the moon was full and the woman bleeding, he changed and sought her out. If he could not find her, his rage took over and he killed. Killed in a bloody manner with all kinds of unspeakable terror. Killing all whom he saw as that sailor who stole his woman.

Going to sea will not help...as he can swim.

Going high will not help...as he can climb trees.

Walking in pairs or threes will not help...as he has friends.

Now...who wants some of my fish catch today?
Old 02-09-09, 06:42 PM   #205
Task Force
Rear Admiral

IIIIIlll take 2. thanks. (would be nice to have a nice fish dinner as a possiable last meal.)
Old 02-09-09, 06:44 PM   #206
Contact
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

*** Mayor feels exhousted, so he heads back to his house hoping for cooperation power to form.. I'm going to take a short nap - things to himself. Enters the house.. the eye coughts the door on the floor. "Exactly!" Opens the door. how could I forget this, just what I needed, a sporting gun. Takes the gun out, blows the dust from it... "This was quite a while I've used it.." Will need to clean it first..

Oh well I think it could wait a little bit, I realy feel I need a nap.. Takes the ordinary medicine.. Puts the gun under the bed and lies down to rest for an hour..***

Old 02-09-09, 06:47 PM   #207
Laufen zum Ziel
Eternal Patrol

Downloads: 853
Uploads: 457

Quote:

To Oberon -

"I have heard that the Mayor wants the crew of U-13 to leave their boat and live in the compound." "I have also heard that he wants us to give up some ammo." "I would think they are safer on their boat, in fact I wish I were on it." "As far as giving up ammo, what is he thinking about." "Very strange indeed."
Old 02-09-09, 06:51 PM   #208
Weiss Pinguin
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 101

Pinguin quietly moves over to where Super Market stands. "I can take his place in the west tower, if the Kaleun will allow. I've spent many a dark night on the conning tower of U-13... I think I may have more experience than the gemeiner, here. Raptor was our chief engineer, and if the lunatic who did him in returns, I wish to have a word or two with him. Or three."
Old 02-09-09, 06:58 PM   #209
Task Force
Rear Admiral

After I walk back from U 13, after my fish dinner. I go to the bar. Penelope Grey (poor girl, Getting ran like crazy like this. And with this werewolf/enemy in the area talk, shese been working double time fixing drinks.) Is working the bar...

Hello penelope.

"hello Task Force"

Ill take whatever you have left after the croud rush.

{penelopy starts makeing my drink.}

Ever knotice the fog around here, seems to never go, and the atmosphere, It always has a odd feel to it.

Lots of people here say. They dont believe this werewolf theroy. But I do...

I know of no animal that could tear raptor up like that... And almost kill letum...

And, we would have know if it was a person from the town. They would have left blood somewhere. And no one was bloody, appears they found no blood anywhere other than the tower.

I dont understand this place. I feel less safe than when we were under attack it that old U boat sitting at the dock...

Penelopy nods and gives me my drink. I give her the money and sit there at the stand for a while...
Old 02-09-09, 06:59 PM   #210
Oberon
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 61
Uploads: 20

Gefreiter Oberon walked up in front of Chad and saluted him.
"Sir," he began "May I state for the record my long years in service to the fatherland, my loyalty to you and the men of this group. May I also request permission to speak freely."
Chad nodded and sit down, templing his fingers.
"Sir, a dark cloud has fallen on this village, be it a werewolf or a murderer pretending to be one, it has brought out the worst in us, the accusations, the plotting, and if I may be so bold, sir, the executions. I am aware that desperate times require desperate measures, yet it saddens my heart to see once kamaraden sharpening their knives."
Gefreiter Oberon shuffles his feet slightly, looking down.
"I am, but an elderly soldier, fate has chosen me to be here, make of that as you will. My alibi? Last night I drank with young Letum and JCWolf in the tavern, Fraulein Grey will account for that, she threw us out in a rather upset state, something to do with her feet. After this, myself, Letum and JCWolf went to the fuel depot to search for evidence, we found none, so as Letum had been on guard the night before, I sent him home and posted JCWolf in the East Tower with instructions to sound the alarm and use the searchlight if he spotted suspicious activity. How Letum came to be in the tower, along with Raptor, and as to the current whereabouts of JCWolf, I do not know.
Sir, on the first event, you ordered me to search around and make a report, I did so, and I shall continue to investigate this occurance to the best of my ability. My primary suspects at this moment are the three sailors of this village, of these three, Herr NealT has struck me as a man who would benefit from some fuel stolen from our fuel tanks.
Now, sir, if I am to be excused, it will be night soon and I would like to prepare for my watch."
Oberon saluted Oberst Chad and was excused.

Last edited by Oberon; 02-09-09 at 07:15 PM.
Closed Thread