Old 04-14-23, 10:15 PM   #256
Gorpet
Still Searching

Downloads: 364
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
What?

Well there is always his family and friends to chop according to you right?
Well damn, August it's in your backyard, And you know when its your voting community, circle the wagons.It cannot be no way in hell...Right ?
This just can't happen.Only,Who's children can do this? Don.t you folks raise the smartest adults? And your right, the world want's to know about this shooting right in the homeland of Democrat, You want to,Take our guns away, But your kidd's can get them and use them any time .

Last edited by Gorpet; 04-14-23 at 10:41 PM.
Gorpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-23, 10:33 PM   #257
Buddahaid
Shark above Space Chicken

Downloads: 160

Drug free? What a joke. You better include alcohol, nicotine, and prescription abuse if you have a valid point to make.

I have a plan. Why don't we go after corporate tax cheats and the wealthy tax cheats? There's far more tax money to salvage there than going after the low hanging fruit living off the system, it's just harder to do and not as much fun as kicking down on the weak.

"Tomorrow belongs to those who can hear it coming."
David Bowie
Buddahaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-23, 10:46 PM   #258
Gorpet
Still Searching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddahaid View Post
Drug free? What a joke. You better include alcohol, nicotine, and prescription abuse if you have a valid point to make.

I have a plan. Why don't we go after corporate tax cheats and the wealthy tax cheats? There's far more tax money to salvage there than going after the low hanging fruit living off the system, it's just harder to do and not as much fun as kicking down on the weak.
Are ,You talking to me? Taxi Driver, Are you talking to me ? Well goofball i will assume your talking to me.It's the low hanging fruit that actually is the grass on the ground that lives off the low hanging fruit.The high hanging fruit always get's the sun am i right or am i wrong?

Last edited by Gorpet; 04-14-23 at 11:01 PM.
Old 04-14-23, 11:34 PM   #259
Gorpet
Still Searching

Quote:

Hell , why don't we just go after the local politicians. It would be an adventure into the political and physical world .
Old 04-15-23, 12:10 AM   #260
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorpet View Post
Well damn, August it's in your backyard, And you know when its your voting community, circle the wagons.It cannot be no way in hell...Right ?
This just can't happen.Only,Who's children can do this? Don.t you folks raise the smartest adults? And your right, the world want's to know about this shooting right in the homeland of Democrat, You want to,Take our guns away, But your kidd's can get them and use them any time .

I need to think you should take your meds because you're babbling dude.

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
August is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-23, 12:37 AM   #261
Buddahaid

Goofball? Luv you too sweetheart.

Yes, I was talking to you and I don’t understand you. You seem to identify with “low hanging fruit” and at the same time condemn them. Maybe there are classes of low hanging fruit?

David Bowie
Old 04-17-23, 09:50 PM   #262
Torvald Von Mansee
Sea Lord

Downloads: 3

Quote:

Some people say it's too expensive to audit the wealthy. Well, it's expensive to investigate a murder. This dissuades people from committing murder, because they know the full resources of the state will be used to convict them. Yes, it would be VERY expensive to audit the wealthy, at first, but that expense would go down as the wealthy learned to behave.
Old 04-18-23, 09:33 PM   #263
Gorpet
Still Searching

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
I need to think you should take your meds because you're babbling dude.
Your right.. in my new abode, i only get access to my Amazon Fire on the weekends and i regurgitate my medications from thursday to monday.Then they double dose me.They can't accept my coherence, and that's the reason for the double dose dammit.So once again my apologies to you and any other member i may have offended. Now i have to go their stuff is telling them i'm on my fire. i'm on my own paid internet i think Who would know, How would i ever know the real future.
Old 04-18-23, 10:13 PM   #264
Gorpet
Still Searching

Quote:
Never! Don't talk to me about your 2nd Amendment rights then! You don't respect the Constitution of the USA with that statement so what does that make you?
I must say the Original Constitution has so many Amendment's , It has become as AL Gore said a living and changing Document,Adhering to the political party that has power.
Old 04-18-23, 10:23 PM   #265
Buddahaid

Quote:
I must say the Original Constitution has so many Amendment's , It has become as AL Gore said a living and changing Document,Adhering to the political party that has power.
It was written to allow it to evolve, but not easily.

David Bowie
Old 04-18-23, 10:41 PM   #266
Gorpet
Still Searching

Quote:
Goofball? Luv you too sweetheart.

Yes, I was talking to you and I don’t understand you. You seem to identify with “low hanging fruit” and at the same time condemn them. Maybe there are classes of low hanging fruit?
Aren't there classes of high hanging fruit,and low high hanging fruit? Let's use Washington DC for an example.I wonder could the newly elected congressional members, hang out in the same bars an attend the same parties as the high hanging fruit members. Oh yes if you are young and have as shapely ass as Ocasio, or a military fit male You can attend. High and low levels of fruit are abundant in the upper echelons of American society. And in Washington DC , High and low fruit is more than abundant. So anywho that is how we determine fruit in America. And these are the highest examples for every citizen of this country. And the low hanging fruit on my level it' simple "GET RICH OR DIE TRYING"

Last edited by Gorpet; 04-18-23 at 10:52 PM.
Old 04-18-23, 11:33 PM   #267
Gorpet
Still Searching

Quote:
It was written to allow it to evolve, but not easily.
I don't about that. In Joey Biden's administration. You can get off work on friday and on monday the morning news here in the land of Democracy. Will tell you , what you thought you knew about anything the week before.Just doesn't exist anymore. And that is the fluidity of evolution of the Democrat party and their ideology. A constitution doesn't mean **** to them and by any means their one world order by the elite is all that matters.
Old 04-18-23, 11:50 PM   #268
Buddahaid

Quote:
I don't about that. In Joey Biden's administration. You can get off work on friday and on monday the morning news here in the land of Democracy. Will tell you , what you thought you knew about anything the week before.Just doesn't exist anymore. And that is the fluidity of evolution of the Democrat party and their ideology. A constitution doesn't mean **** to them and by any means their one world order by the elite is all that matters.
Ground Control to Major Tom...

You really need to get out of that silo because the little green wheels are following you.

David Bowie
Old 04-18-23, 11:58 PM   #269
Gorpet
Still Searching

Default Nord Stream Pipeline

Oh really.How is working out ?
Old 04-19-23, 12:05 AM   #270
Buddahaid

News flash. The US is not at war with Russia and this thread is about mass shootings in the US.

David Bowie

Tags
shooter, shooting