Forget password? Reset here

Old 04-11-23, 09:49 PM   #241
Gorpet
Still Searching

Downloads: 364
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddahaid View Post
The US is not anywhere near those countries, and hopefully, will never be. Theocracy, even though some like Lauren Boebert try to make it happen ignoring the first amendment, will never happen.
Forget the amendments, When you pull into the 7-11 parking lot after dark do you really think anyone knows how to spell amendment? must less know what it means ? Tell me where you live, I'm looking.
Gorpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-23, 09:52 PM   #242
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorpet View Post
What will stop this is public executions.Of those who commit and are found on video doing these crimes.Beyond the shadow of doubt.No need for a jury if their face and body is identifiable in video.Hell 4 years ago people were running around neighborhoods with mobile guillotines.
I think you're too focused on some kind of revenge trip yourself Gorpet. How would the threat of a public execution have worked with the last two massacres? Neither perp survived the incident which was their intent going in.

These people crave fame or infamy, it makes no difference which to them. That's why they make their crimes as heinous as possible. To stop them we have to change that somehow.

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
August is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-23, 09:56 PM   #243
Gorpet
Still Searching

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
I think you're too focused on some kind of revenge trip yourself Gorpet. How would the threat of a public execution have worked with the last two massacres? Neither perp survived the incident which was their intent going in.

These people crave fame or infamy, it makes no difference which to them. That's why they make their crimes as heinous as possible. To stop them we have to change that somehow.
All the perps. Had to have support.Don't you agree ?

Or were they homeless Orphans ?
And i will make this very simple. I was born in the late 50's. My parents were responsible for anything and everything any crimes that resulted in property damage and physical damage to another human being that i commited until i was of age at that time it was 21

Now if i wanted to elevate my parents of that burden and be a bad ass on my own ,The French Foreign Legion was the correct choice or so ,I thought well guess what i couldn't get a passport out of the US. So i had to stay and except my future at the whims of the politicians.Now all these years later not one Democrat or Republican ever pass anything that helped me i'm always just above a minority level and have been fore years. Now it's just flat out if your a young white man it's your turn to take the backseat. Your female family belongs to the community

Last edited by Gorpet; 04-11-23 at 10:46 PM.
Old 04-11-23, 10:07 PM   #244
Buddahaid
Shark above Space Chicken

Downloads: 160

Quote:
Forget the amendments, When you pull into the 7-11 parking lot after dark do you really think anyone knows how to spell amendment? must less know what it means ? Tell me where you live, I'm looking.
Never! Don't talk to me about your 2nd Amendment rights then! You don't respect the Constitution of the USA with that statement so what does that make you?

"Tomorrow belongs to those who can hear it coming."
David Bowie
Buddahaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-23, 10:18 PM   #245
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Quote:
All the perps. Had to have support.Don't you agree ?

Or were they homeless Orphans ?

So now you're talking about guillotining their friends and relatives too? Well why stop there Herr Untersturmfuhrer? Why not level their neighborhoods and maybe even their home towns too? That'll teach them.
One thing though. Most of these animals hate their families and they tend not to have friends. You think killing the people they hate is going to dissuade them?

Old 04-11-23, 11:21 PM   #246
Gorpet
Still Searching

Quote:
Never! Don't talk to me about your 2nd Amendment rights then! You don't respect the Constitution of the USA with that statement so what does that make you?
Smarter than you, When was the last time you were in a 7-11 after dark in America.Let's pick a time say 3:am? or will you tell me 1 there are no 7-11 where you live. Or your to smart to go out after midnight.
Old 04-11-23, 11:54 PM   #247
Gorpet
Still Searching

Quote:
So now you're talking about guillotining their friends and relatives too? Well why stop there Herr Untersturmfuhrer? Why not level their neighborhoods and maybe even their home towns too? That'll teach them.
One thing though. Most of these animals hate their families and they tend not to have friends. You think killing the people they hate is going to dissuade them?
Oh ,Damn do we have old teacher here ? Untersturmführer! I think we could apply that to plenty of Professor's in today's political and educational arena. couldn't we ? And i would have to Question as always the deep roots of where a tree grows. Right.
Old 04-12-23, 08:06 AM   #248
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Quote:
Oh ,Damn do we have old teacher here ? Untersturmführer! I think we could apply that to plenty of Professor's in today's political and educational arena. couldn't we ? And i would have to Question as always the deep roots of where a tree grows. Right.

So I'll take that as a yes then.

Old 04-12-23, 08:23 AM   #249
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Downloads: 534
Uploads: 224

Quote:
You can't buy until you prove you know how to use it safely. That won't stop many killers but it will slow down the buy it today and shoot up the office tomorrow nuts.

Hell, I don't know August, but something needs to give because it doesn't work now.
I agree, been a lot of those type lately.

Quote:
The only thing that is going to stop mass murderers in the short term is hardening the targets. It's madness to declare a gun free zone that obviously attracts these killers without protecting the now defenseless people within it. Wolves are not stopped by stern signs ordering them to stay out of the pasture. You need physical barriers and guard dogs and it ain't racist to say it.

In the long term we need to stop glorifying these crimes. Both in the way we report on them and the way we promote bloody vengeance as a solution to life's injustices. Like 99% of action movies have that exact plot, a reflection of the concepts popularity. There are parts of our society so twisted that they even see these monsters as heroes to be admired and maybe emulated. We grew these people. Our culture is creating these monsters. We need to find a way to stop doing that.
Yes, August. Definitely need to stop the publicity. Most people are curious and like to read about these events, myself included, and we collectively need to stifle the attention these events get.
Old 04-14-23, 07:15 PM   #250
Gorpet
Still Searching

Quote:
So I'll take that as a yes then.

No, why do we not have wall to wall coverage on the Massachusetts bank killing ? is that to close to home ?
Or is it not supposed to happen in your homeland ? why is it being suppressed ? Comon man we know the truth. I know it sucks when it happens don't it
Oh those yankees so perfect and yet so flawed. They can't stand it LOL

And we will never find out why this young man did what he did, They have scrubbed all of his social media as usual , He wasn't taking his drugs, and somehow he slipped thru the cracks got a great job. And just went crazy For unknown reason. Right! Or he realized the collage cool aid was just that, and his future was at the back of the buss. We will never know.
And this young man will never have to face the Guillotine. Will he ? yes reality is a hard smack in the face isn't it ?

Last edited by Gorpet; 04-14-23 at 08:32 PM.
Old 04-14-23, 08:32 PM   #251
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

Close to 80,000 u.s. citizens (11,000 in California alone) cease to exist because of opioids/fentanyl use every year and the numbers are increasing. Headlines about gun violence doesn’t even amount to a drop in the bucket.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-23, 09:18 PM   #252
Gorpet
Still Searching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Close to 80,000 u.s. citizens (11,000 in California alone) cease to exist because of opioids/fentanyl use every year and the numbers are increasing. Headlines about gun violence doesn’t even amount to a drop in the bucket.
Well ,Rockstar i would say that we are smarter than the 80,000 u.s. citizens (11,000 in California. We are the working and drug free taxpayers, Look what are you look-in for.? If only we could roll back time. The billions of dollars sent to Ukraine by the Democrats for their war in Europe.

They could have been spent it here.To help the very citizens that need it .The people that get up at 5am and work till 7pm .You know put the money in the pockets of the workers not the parasites. If the parasites can't live off the workers they must become workers themselves. And after the purge we can all experience The New Worlds Democracy.After all isn't this what the WEF is all about ? Killing and leveling up until we have a planet wide one world Government.?

Last edited by Gorpet; 04-14-23 at 09:48 PM.
Old 04-14-23, 09:32 PM   #253
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

Quote:
Well ,Rockstar i would say that we are smarter than the 80,000 u.s. citizens (11,000 in California. We are the working and drug free taxpayers, Look what are you look-in for.? If only we could roll back time. The billions of dollars sent to Ukraine by the Democrats for their war in Europe.

They could have been spent it here.To help the very citizens that need it .The people that get up at 5am and work till 7pm .You know put the money in the pockets of the workers not the parasites. If the parasites can't live off the workers they must become workers themselves. And after the purge we can all experience The New Worlds Democracy.Inclusiveness requires all of the worlds rich to bear the brunt of their decisions and share their wealth sons, and daughters. Let them walk into the reality of their creation. And do you have a problem with that ?
Throwing taxpayer money around can’t control the actions of an addict anymore than it can control the actions of a murderer.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-23, 09:33 PM   #254
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Quote:
No, why do we not have wall to wall coverage on the Massachusetts bank killing ? is that to close to home ?
Or is it not supposed to happen in your homeland ? why is it being suppressed ? Comon man we know the truth. I know it sucks when it happens don't it
Oh those yankees so perfect and yet so flawed. They can't stand it LOL
What?

Quote:
And we will never find out why this young man did what he did, They have scrubbed all of his social media as usual , He wasn't taking his drugs, and somehow he slipped thru the cracks got a great job. And just went crazy For unknown reason. Right! Or he realized the collage cool aid was just that, and his future was at the back of the buss. We will never know.
And this young man will never have to face the Guillotine. Will he ? yes reality is a hard smack in the face isn't it ?
Well there is always his family and friends to chop according to you right?

Old 04-14-23, 10:07 PM   #255
Gorpet
Still Searching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Throwing taxpayer money around can’t control the actions of an addict anymore than it can control the actions of a murderer.
Ok, so throwing taxpayer money around in any direction is good? Especially if you are a Lawyer.Yes i have watched Perry Mason use the same technique in his court cases. And your right we can't control their actions. But what do we do with the Guilty?

Tags
shooter, shooting