SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > Silent Hunter 4: Wolves of the Pacific > SH4 ATO Mods
Forget password? Reset here

Old 06-07-17, 03:35 PM   #16
Ishmael
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 79
Uploads: 0

I'm downloading this mod again to double check it. But I believe this mod only covers the 1941-1945 time frame. At least that's all that shows on my original download in the events folder for the BBC World folder I already have. I don't know if the complete file is still available. It might have to be revised again.
Ishmael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-19, 04:13 AM   #17
hanz-hartmann
Bilge Rat

Downloads: 10

i'm looking for this radio mod complete.i want to replay SH4 in gold edition.
hanz-hartmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-19, 06:03 AM   #18
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 439
Uploads: 2

I'm not certain which version this is, but in the "Downloads" section of the site, "SH4" under the "Sound FX Mods" is Florida Sailor's BBC Worldwide, thanks to Fred8615. It might match Page 1 here...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-20, 04:31 PM   #19
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491

SHO Re: BBC World > BBC Radio 1939 to 1945 MOD...

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
I'm not certain which version this is, but in the "Downloads" section of the site, "SH4" under the "Sound FX Mods" is Florida Sailor's BBC Worldwide, thanks to Fred8615. It might match Page 1 here...
Can confirm, that the BBC download you pointed a spot light on, propbeanie, ol' chap... does not contain the entirety of the Florida Sailor's work;

'' BBC Radio 1939 to 1945 MOD ''

I downloaded it via the download link you provided & can 100% confirm it only starts from 07/12/1941 until the end of the war.

The revision of Florida Sailor's work, started off (am guessing here, since I can only go by what they posted in the very 1st post (#1) in the meat of that post) that it started with 01-03( know that Germany started their offensive against Poland sometime around 01/09 to 03/09) roughly)/09/1939 & progressed from there until the end of the war was broadcast world wide.

Will still use this, in the mean time & hopefully someone who has this version ''BBC Radio 1939 to 1945 MOD '' can step forward & provide a clean copy of it.. so that those of us, who are playing the WDAD mod, can have proper music atmosphere musical wise, as well as visual wise... am still holding out hope that somewhere, there is some one or a group of others, working on setting to rights a British speech mod, to further enhance this mega mod youngling off on the right foot.

1 can only hope, any way...

Mad Mardigan

Old 01-25-21, 01:38 AM   #20
alexsanjaya
Watch

Downloads: 26
Default historical frequency

What was the historical frequency of the BBC Overseas Service during the time period?

Last edited by alexsanjaya; 01-25-21 at 01:38 AM. Reason: gramatical correction
alexsanjaya is offline   Reply With Quote