SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics > PC Hardware/Software forum
Forget password? Reset here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-25-13, 09:12 AM   #14
V13dweller
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 101
Uploads: 2

I'd like you to go over that again, I took all of this into account, I did not "Ignore it" I read over this multiple times.

I have given you all my comparisons.

I have told you how my Machine works, I have taken all this into account, would you like me to show you a picture that shows my performance in these games that I have previously discussed?

Want me to find a spare i5 and put this to the test against my current processor?

I have done these tests myself, I know what I am talking about.

And you showed the 1090T.

I use the 1100T and as I said, I run games like Crysis 3 on max video settings with a solid average of 130 FPS, do you use an i5? because I'd like to see you get an i5 to that.

My friend's i7-2760QM in his Gaming laptop runs a game Red Orchestra 2 at an average or 50-60 FPS.

And as the previous source showed, the i7 desktop processor's performance is only SLIGHTLY better then the AMD.

From what I gather, your not even looking at my sources, or your not taking any of these facts into the next posts you create.

I do not have time to go over this every day to give you these facts that I have already supplied but have not been taken into account.

I strongly recommend you re-read (If you have not done so already) these sources my friend.

I do believe that that your attitude towards me, and this subject is nonsensical, but mostly to me.

Last edited by V13dweller; 04-25-13 at 09:40 AM.
V13dweller is offline   Reply With Quote