SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SHIII Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 12-23-21, 09:22 AM   #181
kyle9154
Commander

Downloads: 368
Uploads: 0

Playing with ARB version - your missing the 2 planesman sitting down in the type 9c. https://1drv.ms/u/s!Apf4S8iaE41M8U1y...kJxbt?e=bYEXMm

Admin for the Onealex Mod Discord - https://discord.gg/bKCdQekE4W

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSpRvfqFYp0&t
kyle9154 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-21, 10:47 AM   #182
John Pancoast
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 490
Uploads: 4

Speaking of the planesmen, they should only be there when the boat is submerged.
Diving Duck's interior mod simulated this well with them automatically moving back and forth as needed.
The relevant nodes, etc. can be found in the mod via Sh3d if interested.
Old 12-23-21, 10:50 AM   #183
kyle9154
Commander

Downloads: 368

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Pancoast View Post
Speaking of the planesmen, they should only be there when the boat is submerged.
Diving Duck's interior mod simulated this well with them automatically moving back and forth as needed.
The relevant nodes, etc. can be found in the mod via Sh3d if interested.
Exactly but I was submerged when I took this picture so the planesman are missing for the type IXC when submerged and needs to be fixed/addressed.

Admin for the Onealex Mod Discord - https://discord.gg/bKCdQekE4W

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSpRvfqFYp0&t
kyle9154 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-21, 11:14 AM   #184
John Pancoast
Ocean Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle9154 View Post
Exactly but I was submerged when I took this picture so the planesman are missing for the type IXC when submerged and needs to be fixed/addressed.

Old 12-23-21, 01:26 PM   #185
Patoche9999
Watch

Downloads: 10
Default CtD with ARB version.

Hello i tried some times but CTD when starting the ARB version. ..

I think there Something i did not but i don t Know Whats

Thank you for your help
Patoche9999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-21, 05:26 PM   #186
Toyotagt86
Machinist's Mate

Downloads: 516
Default About the Resolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by complutum View Post
i´ve downloaded this nice compilation and try it in my home pc, not laptop.
The native resolution of my screen is 1360x768.
Any time i start the game, just by its icon or via commander, the resolution changes to 1024x768 and i loose part of the game image on both sides.
Tried also onealex compilation and it works fine in my screen native resolution.
Is ther any way to adjust this nice compilation to 1360x768.
Thanks in advance and a great cheers to Toyotagt86 for its wonderful work.
Hi complutum
It is hard to change a resolution for sh3 because all the UI textures and d3d9.dll , cameras.dat files and Font need to be changed to match with the new resolution. I also have uploaded a ARB Gui version it has a resolution with 1920X1080. Most home PC should support this resolution. You can down load that one to have a try

Best Regards
Toyotagt86
Toyotagt86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-21, 06:06 PM   #187
Toyotagt86
Machinist's Mate

Downloads: 516
Default About ctd with the ARB version

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patoche9999 View Post
Hello i tried some times but CTD when starting the ARB version. ..

I think there Something i did not but i don t Know Whats

Thank you for your help
HI Patoche9999
Would you please tell me more details of your CTD
1.Have you run both SH3 Commander and SH3.exe with Win7 compatibility and Administrator Right?
2.Did you Start the game by using the SH3 Commander
3.Which year ,U-Boat and Flotilla your select in the game and then CTD
4.Is it possible that some antivirus software block the program
5.How about the MaGui version running in your computer?

The ARB version has a higher resolution, according to my test it has much more load to the Graphics card than MaGui. According to my test on my laptop, I need even have to simplify the water Stream effect for Type IID U-boat to keep the game running when using the ARB Gui. But on a home PC with Nvidia 3090 card I use a full water Stream effect IID U-boat, the game still can run with a good stability under the 32x time compression at the ship camera view(Keep 3D Rendering)

Also I remove some chart such as the AOB chart and using the 1500 bearing tool to further reduce the load of the ARB Gui to keep stable running

According to my test with 4GB Graphical RAM the ARB Gui runs stable with my compilation. but if only have 2GB Graphical RAM the ARB Gui version maybe have the risk of CTD

Hope this can help you

Best Regards
Toyotagt86
Toyotagt86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-21, 08:01 AM   #188
NTurano
Watch

Downloads: 79
Default Algunos detalles con Mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyotagt86 View Post
Hi Captains
Here is the Silent Hunter 3 GWX3.0 X Toyotagt86 Enhanced Version2.1
This Mod is based on the SH3 GWX3.0 and I combined the highlight from other MODS. Also I modified some file by myself to enhance again.
Here is the Mod l combined

Campaign:
GWX 3 Wilhemshafen,St Naz,Schluese and xtra ships V6 merged with WB's .mis file for VonDos' addon ships.
(Checked and fixed the Roster, Campaign .mis, Equip, Cfg file by using the “mySH3-TooL_v1_9”)

U-boat mod
TKSS18 German U-Boats Compilation
1. For this Mod I modified the Node position to fix the Fumo 29 Radar install position issue with all coning towers for Type 7C and TYPE IX U-Boat.
2. Add the Crew on deck for the U-boats (Shift+D / Ctrl+D) except some special U-BOAT Type.: VIIC/41, VIIC/42, IXC/40 and ARB Gui version IID.
3. Combine the Water splashes effects from WAC 5.2, GWX Reworked, GWX Onealex Edition Mega mod and “100_59_German U-Boats Comp - Bow Spray Mod (Meldric)” mod
4. Fix the UZO Animation Bug for Type VIIC/41 42 U-boat.
5. Fix the Battery equip configuration for IID U-boat to avoid CTD when enter the Damage Control UI
6. Delete the IXC/1 and IXC/2 Conning Tower for the IXC/40 U-boat for better eye candy effect
7. Delete the Snokel upgrade selection for Type VIIB U-boat
8. The Snokel RWR antenna will be equipped automatically by the SH3 Commander after the Oct. of 1944.

UI Mod:
WAC MaGui for GWXv3 - 1366x768
1. I changed the Stopwatch to a bigger one to read the number clearly, also combined the Functional Draggable Chronometern MOD.
2. ADD the Mils Chart for distance measurement.
3. ADD the tactics information in help page.
4. ADD the Hydrophone chart from the CAWS 1.61 mod.
5. ADD the GirdXXXX Mod.
6. Fix the birth location error when select the St.Nazaire Port.
7. ADD the AOB Chart.
8. ADD the Torpedo safety depth chart from the CAWS 1.61 mod.

ARB WideGui 1920x1080:
1. ADD the Hydrophone chart CAWS 1.61 mod.
2. ADD the tactics information in help page.
3. Modify the layer of the GirdXXXX Chart. The Players can draw directly through the layer on the navigation map. That will be more convenient to mark the area.
4. Fix the Torpedo speed display bug on the UZO and Observation Periscope TDC panel.
5. Modify the layer of the Nomograph. The Players can draw the line directly.
6. Fix the Bearing Ring of the Attack disk.
7. ADD the Torpedo safety depth chart from the CAWS 1.61 mod.
8. Fix the Map when selecting the Flotilla at career beginning
9. Merge the Recon book fix for ARB WideGui 1920x1080 Mod made by Yoyo

Control command
1. Hold the “Ctrl “button and rotate the Mouse wheel to adjust the volume of the Hydrophone
2. Others that merged with the Full Interior Mod such as the Open Hatch ,Crew on deck, Raise the Observation Periscope, etc. are written in the Help page

Patches:
H.Sie V16B1 and Stiebler4C V16C
MultiSH3 to allow different save files
TychoSh3Patch

Ships models
1. Rework the German and Italian Warships From “VonDos & Co" shipyard.
2. Add the Ships made by moder “the Frog”.
3. Combined with the “Multi depth chargers mod” for the ailed Destroyers.
4. Combined with the TMT v2 with EFS mod.
5. Combined with the ANZAMICKS DAMGE IMMERSION mod.
6. Add the MFM ships and Combine the ship pictures from Onealex Mod for the Recognition Manual.

Interior
Wac 5.0 Full interior Mod
I fix many bugs of this Mod such as:
1. The Diesel engine,
2. IX U-boat Radio Room,
3. And I add the noise of the engine when you enter the engine room you can heard it,
4. The Voltmeter on the Type II U-boat Hydrophone Station
5. Remove the torpedo propeller which block in the fore torpedo tubes in the Type IX U-boat
6. Fix the Bearing display bug on the Radar Wheel for Type XXI U-boat
7. Fix the Hydrophone volume adjust Knob for Type II and Type XXI U-boat

Environment mod:
M.E.P v6 Mod

Effect Mod
Rbs1_SH4_Effects_GWX_30_71
LifeBoatsDebris_v4 JH
New Seafloor 4 SHIII

Gameplay MOD
Add the depth charge noise mod
Add the New _hydrophone _layers for SH3 v2.0_GWX

Hardware Requirement
CPU: 3-4GHz CPU –more high frequency is better
RAM: 4GB free RAM – more can avoid stuttering
GPU: AMD 7750 and higher or Nvidia GTX660 and higher with 2GB RAM
Monitor: Support the 1366x768 or 1920x1080 Resolution
Recommended: Solid state disk

Stability test log
I have started a new Career at all the playable Naval Base and Load the Save 1 time, without CTD and Interior load bug on my computer.
Long time 3D Render with 32X time compression for each U-boat attach with different conning tower, without CTD.

Run the game with administrator rights and Win7 Compatibility mode.

What’s New for the 2.1 Version?
1. Remove the SH5 and WoW ships for the stable running with the full interior mod.
2. Delete the useless node for the playable U-boat in the .dat file.
3. Simplify the IID U-boat water splash effect for the ARB Gui by using the .dat file of the U-Boat Compilation Waterstream Fix mod for the stable running
4. Use the 1500m Pato instead the 3000m Pato which used in the previous version for ARB Gui, for the stable running.
5. Remove the Crew On deck for IID U-boat in ARB Gui version for the stable running
6. Merge the Kriegsmarine - Lutzow heavy cruiser Mod made by VonDos

Known Issue
1. Because I do not understand German and French My enhanced Mod just changed the English Parts. Please chose the English text Language and keyboard settings in Option menu

2. The diesel engine animation will stopped after submerged even you raise the Snokel

3. The valve stem animation only related to the telegraph command. If you draw a route on the Navigation map and the U-Boat ahead automatically at the standard speed from docked status, the valve stem will still at the idle speed. Also every time you load the saved game, the valve stem animation will back to the idle speed regardless what speed you saved before.
Just click the telegraph again with the wanted speed to refresh the valve stem animation to fix

4. A Chinese tester said he got a black screen with the MaGui version, only has the back ground music. Maybe Rollback the GPU Diver can fix this problem.

For the Install guide and Optional mod introduction, please read the read me file after unzipping.

Thanks list for the Moders. I combined their mods as the Material for this enhanced mod

Anvar1061, OneAlex, Fifi, Makman94, Ahnenerbe, HanSolo78, VonDos, Stiebler, H.sie, the_frog, Tycho, Alfred Keitzer, GlobalExplorer, Dagoth_Ur, Prometheus, sublynx, Rubini, TOY, Racerboy, Hebe Vollmaus, Wreford-Brown, iambecomelife, Brodaga222, Schlechter pfennig, Jimbuna, sublynx, LGN1, YoYo

Tester thank list
kyle9154

Down Load Links

ARB Gui Version:https://www.mediafire.com/file/gcrmt...RB_Gui.7z/file

MaGui Version:https://www.mediafire.com/file/3icnl..._MaGui.7z/file

Enjoying

Best Regards
Toyotagt86

Es uno de los mejores regalos de navidad que pude obtener en éstos días! Muchas gracias.

Acabo de combinarlo con el mod "Thomsen's Sound Pack" y hay conflictos de comandos entre ellos que pude solucionar eliminando las carpetas "Cfg" y "Menu" del Mod de Thomsen y ahora funciona de mil maravillas. Es para aquellos que tengan el mismo problema y espero que les ayude. Además le sumé el mod "Ahnenerbe WideGui 1920x1080 RAOBF Speed Marker Fix". Ahora creo que no necesita más.

Nuevamente agradezco tu gran aporte y les deseo muy felices fiestas!
NTurano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-21, 02:08 PM   #189
Patoche9999
Watch

Downloads: 10
Icon7

Thanks for your reply..and sorry for m'y delay, due to Christmas party

Regarding your questions.:
1- yes
2 - yes i used SH3 Commander
3 - 1939, IIA and flotilla 1. I did not try another. I Will do it.
4 - i don t think so..but i Will check. It Nevers happened before. I play sometimes with OneAlex version of the game
5- i tried MAGUI version and it is not working neither

Thank you for any helps you may provide

QUOTE=Toyotagt86;2784574]HI Patoche9999
1.Have you run both SH3 Commander and SH3.exe with Win7 compatibility and Administrator Right?

The ARB version has a higher resolution, according to my test it has much more load to the Graphics card than MaGui. According to my test on my laptop, I need even have to simplify the water Stream effect for Type IID U-boat to keep the game running when using the ARB Gui. But on a home PC with Nvidia 3090 card I use a full water Stream effect IID U-boat, the game still can run with a good stability under the 32x time compression at the ship camera view(Keep 3D Rendering)

Also I remove some chart such as the AOB chart and using the 1500 bearing tool to further reduce the load of the ARB Gui to keep stable running

According to my test with 4GB Graphical RAM the ARB Gui runs stable with my compilation. but if only have 2GB Graphical RAM the ARB Gui version maybe have the risk of CTD

Hope this can help you

Best Regards
Toyotagt86[/QUOTE]
Patoche9999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-21, 03:07 PM   #190
Kal_Maximus_U669
Sea Lord

Downloads: 816

[QUOTE=Patoche9999;2785075]Thanks for your reply..and sorry for m'y delay, due to Christmas party

Regarding your questions.:
1- yes
2 - yes i used SH3 Commander
3 - 1939, IIA and flotilla 1. I did not try another. I Will do it.
4 - i don t think so..but i Will check. It Nevers happened before. I play sometimes with OneAlex version of the game
5- i tried MAGUI version and it is not working neither

Thank you for any helps you may provide

QUOTE=Toyotagt86;2784574]HI Patoche9999

Hope this can help you

Good evening my friend if you had read the documents provided. Whether our friends produce here or in their mods you would have understood more quickly .. because when we Install ... we do not do anything .. we take the trouble to understand in detail what we under penalty of returning to square one ... it's not at all PS5 cooking here ..
Now What is RAM graphics?
Here the requirements are as follows:
_Syst expl Windows 10
_System RAM 4 GB minimum .. 8 GB is better .. (known as swap file .. and not ram graphic)
_Graphic card 1gb minimum .. 2.3.8gb etc ... it's better AmD & Nvidia (ps; Intelmobile hd cards can work but not recommend)
_disk SSD are to be preferred but HDD are also very good as well as the combination of the 2 also here is KM_U669
Kal_Maximus_U669 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-22, 12:41 AM   #191
alanzop
Bilge Rat

Downloads: 0

How to configure your HSie patch? where is he i found ini but where is he ?? techzpod.com mobdro apk
alanzop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-22, 01:03 AM   #192
Doolar
Expert Shipsinker

Downloads: 360
Default Re

In the Game folder ... HsieOptionsSlector_v16c
Old 01-03-22, 05:11 AM   #193
J0313
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 1786

What Hsie/Stiebler functions do you check off?
J0313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-22, 08:33 AM   #194
Doolar
Expert Shipsinker

Downloads: 360
Default Re

I, myself, leave those settings alone. Sometimes I think "Oxygen in Boat" is a bit high but I'm not sure what a good setting would be for a Type VIIb boat and fully crewed.
Old 01-03-22, 10:09 AM   #195
John Pancoast
Ocean Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doolar View Post
I, myself, leave those settings alone. Sometimes I think "Oxygen in Boat" is a bit high but I'm not sure what a good setting would be for a Type VIIb boat and fully crewed.

Fwiw, the recommended (via various discussions here) settings for the two settings are 3.5 and 1.0.