SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SH4 Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 05-22-10, 12:58 PM   #2326
I'm goin' down
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 813
Uploads: 0
Default thanks

Thanks. I may be what I needed. I enabled both and sailed off to the battle of Midway in '42. The mission froze right when I had a destroyer in my sights and was thumbing through the ship log to ID it to take an SCAF reading. I use the Attack Map to confirm the accuracy of the TDC settings.

Something froze the machine, and hopefully the combination of the two SCAF mods was the cause. I have all my mods enabled, but I haven't hit a target yet. I had a few torpedoes run underneath targets, but the Attack Map shows that my TDC settings are incorrect. Hopefully, I will get it straight with Easy Aob and gutted's Solution Solver. Saw lots of planes though, and I had one anti aircraft gunner injured. Neither he nor his replacement hit anything.
I'm goin' down is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-10, 02:26 PM   #2327
keltos01
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 114
Uploads: 18

I've had the request from a couple people for a patch for the T class submarine for TMO.

could you make such a patch ?

thanks

keltos

T class Submarine v 1.73 :

http://www.mediafire.com/file/njdqr1...ant_T_class.7z

keltos01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-10, 08:33 PM   #2328
I'm goin' down
Ocean Warrior

Default green light, Kill Flags and one other mod ?

TMO1.9 and RCRDC, along with a variety of mods. Jamminadrids Green Light Mod, brass coated ship dials, and my Kill Flags Gato with embem do not work. Any suggestions?

Also, what is the mod labelled OPCVv1 TMO stand for? Their is a version for TMO1.52 also. Some versions say SCAF instead of TMO, etc.
Old 05-27-10, 05:52 PM   #2329
Balladeer
Seaman

Downloads: 77
Default External camera view question

Hello. I recently got this mod installed. I'm unable to use the external camera veiw for some reason now. Has it been reloacted? The normal menu button and f button don't work anymore.

Thanks for any assistance.
Balladeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-10, 06:36 PM   #2330
I'm goin' down
Ocean Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balladeer View Post
Hello. I recently got this mod installed. I'm unable to use the external camera veiw for some reason now. Has it been reloacted? The normal menu button and f button don't work anymore.

Open the TMO1.9 folder. Ducimus provides instructions on how to get the camera back in the frequently asked questions sections. This question has been asked and answered in this thread I believe. Try searching camera anf free camera, also.
Old 05-27-10, 06:58 PM   #2331
razark
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 393
Uploads: 12

Quote:

Check your realism settings. If in a career, check the radio on the shelf to the left in the office.
Old 05-27-10, 07:06 PM   #2332
Balladeer
Seaman

Thanks I'll take a look into it. Thanks again all.
Old 05-27-10, 11:29 PM   #2333
I'm goin' down
Ocean Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by razark View Post
Check your realism settings. If in a career, check the radio on the shelf to the left in the office.
I do not think that is the solution to the camera issue. I checked the "radio" on the shelf, and it does not help. Ducimus provides instructions on how to restore the cameras by deleting the semi colons in the cfg files, items 50 and 51 I believe. If I am wrong, kindly correct the post.

Last edited by I'm goin' down; 05-28-10 at 12:23 AM.
Old 05-28-10, 01:58 AM   #2334
Admiral8Q
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 24

Ducimus, thanks for a challenging game! Whoot!!!!!

I am waiting for 2.0 or whatever...

Admiral8Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-10, 06:40 AM   #2335
razark
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 393
Uploads: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm goin' down View Post
I do not think that is the solution to the camera issue. I checked the "radio" on the shelf, and it does not help. Ducimus provides instructions on how to restore the cameras by deleting the semi colons in the cfg files, items 50 and 51 I believe. If I am wrong, kindly correct the post.
That was my first thought, but then I noticed this: "The normal menu button and f button don't work anymore." That sounds like external camera is turned off, not just the next/previous unit cameras.
Old 05-29-10, 07:50 PM   #2336
Balladeer
Seaman

Yes I wasn't able to use the external camera as per default SH4. I still try those suggestions though.
Old 05-30-10, 09:23 AM   #2337
Balladeer
Seaman

I started a new TMO campaign on easy setting but I still can't activate the external camera view. What am I missing? According to the directions the easy setting is supposed to leave the external camera enabled. I also checked my settings in my office using the radio and camera is activated from what I can tell. Is there a config file I need to get into to reactivate it? Thanks.
Old 05-30-10, 11:07 AM   #2338
Aniuk
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
I started a new TMO campaign on easy setting but I still can't activate the external camera view. What am I missing? According to the directions the easy setting is supposed to leave the external camera enabled. I also checked my settings in my office using the radio and camera is activated from what I can tell. Is there a config file I need to get into to reactivate it? Thanks.
Did you check the FAQ?

Questions? First Check FAQ in the following location of the mod:
TriggerMaru_Overhaul_19\Support\FAQ.RTF

I use > and < for camera next and previous unit. It's a free cam but it will only work if you change the command.cfg (see the faq)
Old 05-30-10, 12:18 PM   #2339
Balladeer
Seaman

Well I might have been hitting the wrong button. When editing the next/previous section in the config as per the faq, I noticed that somewhere it said something about F12. I guess it was moved. I went in game and my external camera is there using F12. However now the next/previous buttons won't work though I've removed the semi colons.

Oh well at least I got my external view back. I'll go back and fiddle with the other if needs be.

Thanks everyone for the help.
Old 06-01-10, 12:10 PM   #2340
Aniuk
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Well I might have been hitting the wrong button. When editing the next/previous section in the config as per the faq, I noticed that somewhere it said something about F12. I guess it was moved. I went in game and my external camera is there using F12. However now the next/previous buttons won't work though I've removed the semi colons.

Oh well at least I got my external view back. I'll go back and fiddle with the other if needs be.

Thanks everyone for the help.
Can you plse tell me what operation system (Windows) are you running? Perhaps you changed the "wrong" command.cfg file.