Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEED View Post
Am I reading that wrong?

O, Common

A and B next not sure of the order

AB, rare.

And that is without the plus and minors in the mix.

EDIT

Just looked it up on the NHS site..

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/blood-groups/
So sorry I just assumed that 'A' was common due to my father was 'O' negative which is rare, but you at least cared to be right. Sorry about that from my memory I quoted, but back to Covid-19.

Quote:
U.S. airports are expected to lose $13.9 billion in 2020 -- up from an initial estimate of $8.7 billion -- due to the sharp drop-off in air travel amid the COVID-19 outbreak, according to the Airports Council International
I don't understand all of these big corporations complaining about losing money ... where is the money? It's still in the pockets of the customers they use to have that is now being used for food and rent. The money is still there it's just that it is in different hands, plus the credit cards are not being used to fly with so that is a savings to the general population too.

I know I know I hear the cries of the unemployed too, but still the money is just not in the airlines pockets anymore.
or achievement

Lord help me get to the next plateau ..

Mr Quatro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-20, 01:56 PM   #1577
STEED
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 89
Uploads: 48

Mr Quatro.

To borrow Davros saying...I NAME YOU CHIBNALL THE DESTROYER OF DR WHO YOU KILLED IT!
STEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-20, 01:56 PM   #1578
Hitman
Pacific Aces Dev Team

Downloads: 109
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Remember also that type 'A' is the most common type of blood with 'O' being the most rare type of blood so of course Covid-19 would affect type'A' more than it would'O' type blood.
Mate read the article, that was already taken into account. The % of people with COVID-19 and A-group is higher than the % of people with A-Group in the TOTAL population of the area. And the opposite with group 0.
Old 03-20-20, 02:18 PM   #1579
Eichhörnchen
Starte das Auto

Downloads: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEED View Post
Is that true Eich?
Afraid so, mate:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/h...-a9402831.html
Old 03-20-20, 02:24 PM   #1580
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eichhörnchen View Post
Have the scumbags been stealing hand sanitiser & bog rolls from hospital toilets in countries other than the UK?

GREENSBORO, N.C. (AP) - With toilet paper flying off the shelves, a North Carolina truck diver caused a stir when he was pulled over hauling 18,000 pounds of bathroom products in a stolen trailer.
The Guilford County Sheriff’s Office issued a news release saying that deputies on Wednesday spotted the driver of an 18-wheeler and determined the trailer was stolen. They followed him to a warehouse off the interstate and discovered that the driver was hauling 18,000 pounds of commercial bathroom paper products, according to the release.
Capt. Daryl Loftis said by phone that the cargo included a mixture of paper towels, toilet paper and other commercial products.

https://www.wect.com/2020/03/20/depu...-guildford-co/

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-20, 02:25 PM   #1581
STEED
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 89
Uploads: 48

Quote:
Words fail me...

To borrow Davros saying...I NAME YOU CHIBNALL THE DESTROYER OF DR WHO YOU KILLED IT!
STEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-20, 03:38 PM   #1582
Mr Quatro
Navy Seal

Downloads: 0

See why we need to be more sober

https://apnews.com/52f7fc77cce85060ad1cf73297b7cd45

The World Health Organization noted the epidemic’s dramatic speed, pointing out that it took more than three months
to reach the first 100,000 confirmed cases but only 12 days to reach the next 100,000.
or achievement

Lord help me get to the next plateau ..

Mr Quatro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-20, 04:01 PM   #1583
Hitman
Pacific Aces Dev Team

Downloads: 109
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Have the scumbags been stealing hand sanitiser & bog rolls from hospital toilets in countries other than the UK?
You bet: https://www.lasprovincias.es/sucesos...134417-nt.html
Old 03-20-20, 04:13 PM   #1584
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

^ Add Denmark and Sweden to the group of countries where thieves have stolen important things from the local hospital.

On a positive note.
Heard on the news earlier today, the police in(did not get which Danish town it was)had caught to young men, age 17 and 18 for having stolen 7 bottle of hand sanitize from some hospital.

Markus
mapuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-20, 05:54 PM   #1585
ET2SN
ET2/SS

Downloads: 58

We might survive this thing in spite of ourselves.
ET2SN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-20, 05:59 PM   #1586
Buddahaid
Shark above Space Chicken

Downloads: 160

Quote:
Yes. They call Code Brown when discovered.....

"Tomorrow belongs to those who can hear it coming."
David Bowie
Buddahaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-20, 06:10 PM   #1587
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

We fear what the future may bring us.

I think it can be boiled down to one thing.

The fear that we might lose/changes in our personal comfort sphere.

We all have a comfort sphere/zone and when something is about to happen which may change or remove this sphere, makes us unhappy(not the correct word I had plan to use)

Markus

Last edited by mapuc; 03-21-20 at 11:31 AM.
mapuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-20, 07:14 PM   #1588
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

Germany has wasted its chance. The president of the German CDC (RKI) today in his daily briefing sounded and looked extremely depressed and I thought he could brwka into tears any moment. The sicneitifxc hief advisor of the giovenrment and chef of the virology depoarzment at the Berlin Charité was anythign but calm and showed signs of extremnely deep worries.

Case number accelerated so that now they rise faster than in Italy at its time. Germany and Europoe seem to ahzve learned nothign from t he itlaian case, nor form south Korea, Taiwan, Singapore, and China. It is a scandal. Its of course just a question of time until even the German capacities get overwhelmed. And then the death numbers, so far surprisingly low in Germany, will explode. I went to the baker this midday, 200 meters. In the time back and forthk I saw three ambulances racing by, and suspiciousoly they did not switch on sirens at the busy crossroad, only used their blue flashing alarm lights. I have the suspicion the population should not get unsettled. Not heard - not known.

They messed it up. They carelessly threw it out of the window. Merkel was allowed to haunt the scene like a ghost for too long. In fact, she is disempowered, I think others have taken command in a desperate attempt to compensate what she has ruined with her endless waiting and waiting and waiting to not need to decide in advance but to learn what the people's sentiments were so that she could just follow that and earn the sympathy reward for doing so. She has killed Germany since one and half decade metaphorically, and now she will do it literally. It spring sinto the eyes that she has nothign to say and others now command the press conferences, especially Söder from Bavarian CSU.

We are running out of test tubes, and we have not sufficient suits and ventilators and nurses. More and more hoppistals report criticla conditions. In Rheinland-Pfalz, the polcie yesterday again had to crack down on over 60 corona parties by renitent imbiciles. Merkel weighs her heavy head, and considers options.

Last edited by Skybird; 03-20-20 at 07:23 PM.
Skybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-20, 08:25 PM   #1589
Skybird
Soaring

Herd immunity needed: estimated 80%. Italy's status in that that: 0.8% They have run 1% of the race distance. OMG.

Economically this starts to look equal to cracking a planet open and down to its inner core.

Last edited by Skybird; 03-20-20 at 08:44 PM.
Skybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-20, 08:35 PM   #1590
Skybird
Soaring

Quote:
Originally Posted by ET2SN View Post
We might survive this thing in spite of ourselves.
We will survive as a species, many will n ot even be physically harmed too much. But the old civilization we lived in, is gone. No economy can digest and survive this. I cannot imgaine, not for being offered a ton of gold, that the economy and money system can survive this. This is a game changing event. Its beyond what my brain can compute. I feel completely helpless and naked when thinking of the time after Corona.

And maybe, if the chance is used wisely and not the same scum is allowed to form the new world that ruined the old one, it is not even a bad thing that the old ways have been brought to an end. They were hopelessly corrupted anyway. Unfortunately, history does not provide reasons to be optimistic for that man will learn from his mistakes, even more so since the overpopulation still will exist after this. I think the same mistakes will be entered next round and the bsaame sort of crooked characters will be trusted once again, simply that.

But then, lets be realistic, I also have a chance that I simply will not survive this all. Absolutely possible, and realistic. Not certain, not the most probable outcome, but absolutely possible. I give myself a 3:1 chance that I make it through.

Tags
apocalypse, china, coronavirus, covid-19, flu, masks, plague, preppers, virus, vitamine d, wuhan