SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SH4 Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 10-23-09, 05:11 PM   #91
OrangeYoshi
Gunner

Downloads: 70
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverwolf View Post
Use either the Blackwolf or the NSS Shark they both have the file the Titan needs that defines the cannons. For whatever reason I forgot to add that file with the sub when I released it.
Where would I find these other files? Are they in that upgradepack file you linked in the first post?
Old 10-25-09, 07:30 PM   #92
Sub146
Mate

Downloads: 22

This is not my cup of tea , but i thought i'd mention , great work that's a crazy thing
Sub146 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-09, 10:46 AM   #93
tener
Sailor man

Downloads: 30

got this workin with my 1.5 version but i can,t get the deck guns to fire!
any ideas please??
tener is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-09, 09:03 PM   #94
MercMar82
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tener View Post
got this workin with my 1.5 version but i can,t get the deck guns to fire!
any ideas please??

Think it says somewhere that you need to have both the Titan and Blackwolf installed, It worked for me, LOVE both boats too. Trust me, watching the Titan fire that first salvo is like total JOYGASM!

Just can't wait to have it as a playable ship in campaign...OOOOOOOO

Hope that helps,

Kevin/MercMar82
Old 11-30-09, 04:13 AM   #95
BenvZijl
Swabbie

Downloads: 14

Okay my game keeps crashing the whole time, whatever i try i cannot get the Titan to work.
got titan, the blackwolf, the shark and the stock campaign map addon for the titan as the only mods installed but no luck
every time when i select 1 of the modded ships it CTD

HELP!!! since this is an awesome ship
BenvZijl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-09, 09:22 AM   #96
Denson
Seaman

Downloads: 7

1.5 so i can't make it to work with 1.4 version????
Denson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-09, 10:11 AM   #97
TyrDK
Nub

Downloads: 43

Is there any way one could mod the amount of ammo on this beast? Because I find myself running out when engaging the huge convoys, and seeing as realism is already out the window, having shells enough to blast -everyone- to kingdom come would be quite magnificent.

Edit: Nevermind me, it appears it was just the deck gun that is player controlled that runs out.
TyrDK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-09, 11:19 PM   #98
sona1111
Watch

hey people. great work on this beast, its very fun to play. Besides the fact that the deck gun you operate only works on one side, i have one problem with this thing:

the damage system seems to be scaled weird.

No, this is not like a broken damage system, it seems that some systems CAN die, like flak guns, antennas, and Deck guns, but its a slight downer that it NEVER floods, or receives damage to systems below the upper deck.

I tested this pretty good, letting a DD depth charge me many runs with at least 40 direct hits. No damage. I also let some battleships gun me down, no damage. And when i turn my guns on it takes like 10 seconds and their dead. I know its supposed to be overpowered, but having no damage happen is kind of...weird.

If you have any spare time to look into this, it would be cool thanks.
sona1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-09, 07:38 AM   #99
kwbgjh2
Bosun

Downloads: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by sona1111 View Post
hey people. great work on this beast, its very fun to play. Besides the fact that the deck gun you operate only works on one side, i have one problem with this thing:

the damage system seems to be scaled weird.

No, this is not like a broken damage system, it seems that some systems CAN die, like flak guns, antennas, and Deck guns, but its a slight downer that it NEVER floods, or receives damage to systems below the upper deck.

I tested this pretty good, letting a DD depth charge me many runs with at least 40 direct hits. No damage. I also let some battleships gun me down, no damage. And when i turn my guns on it takes like 10 seconds and their dead. I know its supposed to be overpowered, but having no damage happen is kind of...weird.

If you have any spare time to look into this, it would be cool thanks.
Just my thoughts to your "problem", dude

The Titan is an absolutly unreal and fun mod.

Dont abuse this superpower battlecruiser as a submarine. The diving-ability is just an add-on from the clouded in secrecy constructors of this "hell for japs destroyers". Stay surfaced and wipe the "rising sun" from the pacific ocean.

In contrast to your opinion i pimped the titan a little.
All hitpoints of all sections up to 100,000.
All Guns up to 50,000 anmuntion (Games Maximum).
All Angles of the Deckguns up to 50 degrees. So the fine 16'' turrets open up fire at 15 km (9.3 miles) distance
Human playable deckguns now fire 1 round in one second.
Human playable AA-guns now fire 1000 round in one minute (Gatling Effect).
All sensors now satellite guided and the deck watch got lasered eyes so they have a visibilty of about 40 km (25 miles) for surface targets and airplanes at good wheather for 120 km (74 miles).
Torpedorange is increased up to 100 km @ 100 knots and error probability is 0%.

I learned to modify the files in TMO 1.9 in combination with the RSRD mod.
My Titan sunk the the complete japs invasion fleet for the phillipines
(guess they had a secret one in reserve), i sunk 5 times the complete task forces in tobruk, i shot down round about 800 HK-5 and reams of zeros, bettys, petes. In 1942, 1943 ,1944 per 11 patrols which brought an average of 600,000 tons of sunken ships.

Go out and and have fun.

kwbgjh2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-09, 01:33 PM   #100
sona1111
Watch

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwbgjh2 View Post
Just my thoughts to your "problem", dude

The Titan is an absolutly unreal and fun mod.

Dont abuse this superpower battlecruiser as a submarine. The diving-ability is just an add-on from the clouded in secrecy constructors of this "hell for japs destroyers". Stay surfaced and wipe the "rising sun" from the pacific ocean.

In contrast to your opinion i pimped the titan a little.
All hitpoints of all sections up to 100,000.
All Guns up to 50,000 anmuntion (Games Maximum).
All Angles of the Deckguns up to 50 degrees. So the fine 16'' turrets open up fire at 15 km (9.3 miles) distance
Human playable deckguns now fire 1 round in one second.
Human playable AA-guns now fire 1000 round in one minute (Gatling Effect).
All sensors now satellite guided and the deck watch got lasered eyes so they have a visibilty of about 40 km (25 miles) for surface targets and airplanes at good wheather for 120 km (74 miles).
Torpedorange is increased up to 100 km @ 100 knots and error probability is 0%.

I learned to modify the files in TMO 1.9 in combination with the RSRD mod.
My Titan sunk the the complete japs invasion fleet for the phillipines
(guess they had a secret one in reserve), i sunk 5 times the complete task forces in tobruk, i shot down round about 800 HK-5 and reams of zeros, bettys, petes. In 1942, 1943 ,1944 per 11 patrols which brought an average of 600,000 tons of sunken ships.

Go out and and have fun.
ill admit thats pretty kickass, but it still does not solve the damage problem that seems to happen for almost all player created ships i download.
sona1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-09, 03:52 AM   #101
Shazer
Swabbie

Downloads: 93

the damge thing aint going to happen like he said its a fun/unrealistic mod so it doesnt need damage

Edit: Also when i play a any mission with the titain after about 20 minuites of playing my games crashes any idea why it does this and how can i fix this?

Last edited by Shazer; 12-31-09 at 07:38 PM.
Shazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-10, 09:20 AM   #102
andycaccia
XO

Downloads: 261
Uploads: 2

WHOA!!

It's the first ship interiror! I hope it will be useful for surface ship mods...I'm quite tired of having u boat CR inside battleships...

Nice job!
Old 01-31-10, 12:23 AM   #103
Chaoic16
Seaman

Downloads: 133

I am not able to download file for RFB compatibility for this ship, can someone post an alternative link for http://www.filefront.com/14086057/Titan-RFB.rar/ please? I am still trying to download this because I want to have these working submarines with RFB megamods.

Chaoic out...
Chaoic16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-10, 11:32 PM   #104
mcgee151
Nub

Downloads: 7

Hello everyone im kinda new to this site. I only have the originl CD game version for SH4. I download versions like 1.5 from the SH4 site correct? I would love to try this ship
mcgee151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-10, 09:21 PM   #105
ensign bob
Swabbie

Downloads: 16

Sounds like a nice boat, don't think it could hurt my sub. Realism is nice .but sometimes you just have to blow the hell out of things to relieve stress.
ensign bob is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
submarine, superfortress, titan