SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics
Forget password? Reset here

Old 06-09-10, 03:16 PM   #16
krashkart
Navy Seal

Downloads: 100
Uploads: 0

True. Some new sanctions going into place or being voted on today, if I read the C-SPAN ticker correctly. Iran just keeps tinkering away at its nuclear program as if nothing happened.
Old 06-09-10, 04:08 PM   #17
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by krashkart View Post
True. Some new sanctions going into place or being voted on today, if I read the C-SPAN ticker correctly. Iran just keeps tinkering away at its nuclear program as if nothing happened.

Not yet anyways

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-10, 09:35 PM   #18
SteamWake
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 5
Uploads: 0

Quote:
TEHRAN/DUSHANBE (Reuters) – Iran dismissed new U.N. sanctions on Wednesday as "valueless," vowed to continue its nuclear work and warned it may reduce cooperation with the United Nations nuclear agency.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20100609/...clear_reaction

Now I am sure this man will listen to reason.
Old 06-10-10, 12:34 AM   #19
Castout
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 89
Uploads: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by geetrue View Post
Prophecy about Israel

"Hamas is going to come against Israel so strong it will shock the world"

Hamas is cruising for a bruising
Prophets at least real ones now work for private parties so this one must be false.
Well they work for God Almighty but they approach individuals personally(of actually going to the person whom they ought to give service to wherever this person might be) instead of declaring their prophecy out in public as far as I know at least that's how I experienced it.

Seriously a real prophet handed me a prophecy regarding myself about 12 years ago and what he said all happened 4 years later. It wasn't a guess or approximation or estimate or anything vague. The man knew everything about me even what dream I was going to have 4 years later. The things which I said in my mind 4 years later and the situation I would be in, etc.

It made such a big impact on me that I stopped reading and believing astrology altogether . . .that now I look in disgust and kid and laugh at every prophecy or prediction put out into the public domain through tv, internet or even newspaper or Hollywood flicks.

Later on I found out he's a renown Charismatic Catholic priest of Carmelite order. I try to go to his Charismatic meetings that they call adoration whenever I could. He must have good connection too as they are usually held in the ballroom of a 5 star hotel.

Real prophets make the Oracle in the movie Matrix feels lame.and make govt employed psychic spies look like children.

Last edited by Castout; 06-10-10 at 05:04 AM.
Castout is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hamas, israel, shocking the world