SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SH5 Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

View Poll Results: How would you prefer?
All in a single mod (only 1 Big Mod) 42 52.50%
Just the way it is (in parts) 38 47.50%
Voters: 80. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-10-12, 11:53 AM   #91
Newinger
A-ganger

Downloads: 246
Uploads: 0

Downloading right now -- I have a well working modded SH5 incl. many of the mods you use, but as I rely on Magnum Opus, yours could perhaps be more recent.
Newinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-12, 12:34 PM   #92
pedrobas
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 301

Looks like there is a problem with the texture of the moving cranes. IŽll have to look at this. The rest seems to be working ok.
pedrobas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-12, 12:36 PM   #93
uekel
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 258
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedrobas View Post
Looks like there is a problem with the texture of the moving cranes. IŽll have to look at this. The rest seems to be working ok.
Can you make a screenshot?
uekel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-12, 01:34 PM   #94
ustahl
Watch Officer

Downloads: 156
CTD

Pedro, loaded p1-p5 with JSGME on a fresh SH5 1.2 and never got it working. Starting a new campaign via silentotto and a historical single mission caused CTD every time.
Tried it both with and without my own special keyboard mod added last, same fate every time.
Can't see the reason.
Old 02-10-12, 01:49 PM   #95
pedrobas
Seasoned Skipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ustahl View Post
Pedro, loaded p1-p5 with JSGME on a fresh SH5 1.2 and never got it working. Starting a new campaign via silentotto and a historical single mission caused CTD every time.
Tried it both with and without my own special keyboard mod added last, same fate every time.
Can't see the reason.
Do me a favour please. Just load p1 and try. If it works load p1+p2 and try and so on. With no optional ones and starting a new carrier every time, would you please?
Old 02-10-12, 02:40 PM   #96
ustahl
Watch Officer

Downloads: 156
CTD - again

Quote:
Do me a favour please. Just load p1 and try. If it works load p1+p2 and try and so on. With no optional ones and starting a new carrier every time, would you please?
Started new campaign via silentotto with only p1 installed (nothing else) - CTD on each of 3 attempts.

Strange visual detail: the center of the campaign selection screen was all white, no campaign icons, and campaign names barely visible.

Sorry for negative news.
Old 02-10-12, 03:13 PM   #97
Tolkemec
Torpedoman

Downloads: 131

Don't know what silentotto is, but I installed p1 without problem here. Tried new campaign, and new campaign skipping tutorial, both loaded ok. An historical mission also loaded correctly. I tried p1 and p1 + sobers fog + sobers wake. Ok everytime. Only got one problem when CTD saving in the initial sequence of the tutorial. All other saves ok.

P1+P2 (no extras) turns main screen black (no bunker visible in the background), but the options are visible and the campaign loads and saves ok. Only minor problem (but always there) is that the first time you load the bunker, no options for equipment are available, you have to load it again to make it work, the sub then appears from underwater and you can proceed.

Single mission loads and saves ok.

Last edited by Tolkemec; 02-10-12 at 03:30 PM.
Tolkemec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-12, 05:31 PM   #98
pedrobas
Seasoned Skipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ustahl View Post
Started new campaign via silentotto with only p1 installed (nothing else) - CTD on each of 3 attempts.

Strange visual detail: the center of the campaign selection screen was all white, no campaign icons, and campaign names barely visible.

Sorry for negative news.
Ustahl can you tell me what campaign do you try to install via silentotto? Have you tried to load normaly (not silenotto). Really is very strage because p1 only have Dynamic Evironment a a couple of mods from Sober with no special tweek.
May be that the file downladed is corrupted? iŽll download it now to try and see.
Old 02-10-12, 05:38 PM   #99
pedrobas
Seasoned Skipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tolkemec View Post
Don't know what silentotto is, but I installed p1 without problem here. Tried new campaign, and new campaign skipping tutorial, both loaded ok. An historical mission also loaded correctly. I tried p1 and p1 + sobers fog + sobers wake. Ok everytime. Only got one problem when CTD saving in the initial sequence of the tutorial. All other saves ok.

P1+P2 (no extras) turns main screen black (no bunker visible in the background), but the options are visible and the campaign loads and saves ok. Only minor problem (but always there) is that the first time you load the bunker, no options for equipment are available, you have to load it again to make it work, the sub then appears from underwater and you can proceed.

Single mission loads and saves ok.
Silentotto is a comand you type in campaing loading screen and unblock all of them. The black screen is part of the "No logo and intro" mod, just to try to save resources: http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=174641 . So itŽs the way it must be. The no options in the bunker first time you load is a known bug in SH5. Just save and reload and is ok, i do the same every time i start a new campaing.
Old 02-10-12, 09:26 PM   #100
pedrobas
Seasoned Skipper

Quote:
Checked this again, is not a MMM-p5 problem, it is this way in the original mod of HanSolo78. http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=166104. In the youtube video he has there you can apreciate that.
Old 02-11-12, 02:20 AM   #101
Silent Steel
Sea Lord

Downloads: 618
Default @ Pedrobas

This massive work of yours is evolving at an incredible pace, impressive.

I haven't had the possibility to read all posts yet so I don't know if this has been discussed but I still am wondering if it will be possible to run the MMM with another UI like the Ui-boat or CSPMagui.

What do you think?

Thanks again for all your efforts. '
Silent Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-12, 03:06 AM   #102
arnahud2
Frogman

Downloads: 724

Many many thanks, much appreciated

arnahud2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-12, 04:31 AM   #103
Newinger
A-ganger

Downloads: 246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Steel View Post
This massive work of yours is evolving at an incredible pace, impressive.

I haven't had the possibility to read all posts yet so I don't know if this has been discussed but I still am wondering if it will be possible to run the MMM with another UI like the Ui-boat or CSPMagui.

What do you think?

Thanks again for all your efforts. '
I second the UI question
Newinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-12, 04:45 AM   #104
Tolkemec
Torpedoman

Downloads: 131

p1+p2+p3+p4+p5 locked and loaded. No problems after a kiel tour. I docked, saved, went to main screen, loaded for a second patrol, ok!

The only trouble I got was CTD while loading the bunker scene with sobers fog and wake enabled after p1. I loaded both after p5 (in desperation, of course, and now I got a sh5 working (for now) with:

P1
P1.1 no magic skills
P2
P2.1 io strategic map fot tdw690
P2.2 german u boat language pack
P3
P4
P5
P5.1 sobers fog
P5.2 sobers wake

Thx pedro
Tolkemec is offline   Reply With Quote