mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff-Groves View Post
I can imagine the Ukrainian response.
"Medwedev. Go ******* yourself!"

Jeff regarding this Cyber warfare- Read somewhere that the Ukrainian have asked for people(hackers)who would help them fight Russia in cyber warfare.

Quote:
The Ukrainian government has asked civilians to join the fight against Russia — online.

Mykhailo Fedorov, Ukraine's Minister of Digital Transformation, put out a call this weekend asking for civilians with "digital talents" to join the country's "IT army."
https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/w...es/6975901001/

Markus

My little lovely female cat
Old 03-01-22, 09:44 AM   #1457
Jeff-Groves
Village Idiot

Downloads: 131

My sources tell me Cyber Attacks started several days ago.

Granted many of them are waiting for the FEDs to come knocking on the doors!
Old 03-01-22, 09:58 AM   #1458
u crank
Old enough to know better

Downloads: 136

War Propaganda About Ukraine Becoming More Militaristic, Authoritarian, and Reckless

https://greenwald.substack.com/p/war...utm_source=url

Quote:
...especially those on the left taught to believe that McCarthyism was one of the darkest moments for civil liberties, would instantly understand how aggressively the CIA and FBI disseminate disinformation, how servile corporate media outlets are to those security state agencies, how neocons are always found at the center of such manipulative tactics, and how potent this sort of propaganda is. The common theme is creating a foreign villain said to be of unparalleled evil or at least evil not seen since Hitler, then accusing one's political adversaries of being enthralled by or captive to them. We have witnessed countless identical cycles throughout U.S history.
Quote:
But we are way past the point where anyone cares about what is or is not factually true, including corporate outlets. Any war propaganda — videos, photos, unverified social media posts — that is designed to tug on Western heartstrings for Ukrainians or appear to cast them as brave and noble resistance fighters, or Russians as barbaric but failing mass murderers, gets mindlessly spread all over without the slightest concern for whether it is true. To be on social media or to read coverage from Western news outlets is to place yourself into a relentless vortex of single-minded, dissent-free war propaganda.

“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

― Arthur C. Clarke

Old 03-01-22, 10:10 AM   #1459
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

^ First victime in a war is the truth.

Markus

My little lovely female cat
Old 03-01-22, 10:21 AM   #1460
Red Devil
The Old Man

Downloads: 258

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
Lots of threatening lately, so Putin wants to nuke the rest of the world because they do not like his bullying?
No, because he has thrown his teddy bear out of his pram. And the so called 'aggressive stance' of NATO is about time. Putin's Foreign Minister says he does not like nuclear missiles based in europe. Hows about WE dont like him having nukes in the USSR (as its become again) pointing at us, our children. AND are these not Russian nukes they have supposedly got rid of as the USA did.

I also imagine that tere are a lot of subs in the north sea right now and the Arctic, waiting for him to do something really stupid.
>
Darkness is only the absence of Light; Ignorance is only the absence of knowledge ©

www.worldwartwo.uk
www.captainwalker.uk
Old 03-01-22, 10:22 AM   #1461
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Old 03-01-22, 10:42 AM   #1462
Red Devil
The Old Man

Downloads: 258

Quote:
You have got to be kidding me!
Nostradamus?
That stuff has been disproved for so LONG!
You may as well kill a chicken and read it's blood for future events!
See how far that works.

I think there is a conspiracy or whacko thread here at SubSim.
Not so. He predicted so much that has come to pass, he even predicted a despot called hister who was going to kill millions. And I do not like being considered a CT either, if that wasnt your intention, I apoligise. CTs are the scourge of the woke empire. By the way, did you hear about the monk and the russian leader
>
Darkness is only the absence of Light; Ignorance is only the absence of knowledge ©

www.worldwartwo.uk
www.captainwalker.uk
Old 03-01-22, 10:43 AM   #1463
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Frustrated Putin may order escalation of violence in Ukraine, U.S. officials say.

U.S. intelligence agencies have determined that Russian President Vladimir Putin is growing increasingly frustrated by his military struggles in Ukraine and may see his only option as doubling down on violence, current and former U.S. officials briefed on the matter told NBC News.

As the Russian economy teeters under unprecedented global sanctions and his purportedly superior military force appears bogged down, Putin has lashed out in anger at underlings, even as he remains largely isolated from the Kremlin in part because of concerns about Covid, the sources said.
https://www.nbcnews.com/investigatio...s-sa-rcna18026

Old 03-01-22, 11:12 AM   #1464
kranz
The Old Man

Downloads: 5

Allegedly this was shown during a security meeting at Lukashenka's

https://twitter.com/dylanhead94/stat...DzHMRF25zlr5yA
Old 03-01-22, 11:18 AM   #1465
Ostfriese
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by kranz View Post
Allegedly this was shown during a security meeting at Lukashenka's

https://twitter.com/dylanhead94/stat...DzHMRF25zlr5yA

If that was a correct map Russia also wants to invade Transnistria in Moldova, the small nation between Ukraine and Romania.
Ostfriese is online  
Old 03-01-22, 11:23 AM   #1466
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ostfriese View Post
If that was a correct map Russia also wants to invade Transnistria in Moldova, the small nation between Ukraine and Romania.
I hate to say I told you so, but I told you so, Moldavia is no surprise...

The Neue Zürcher Zeitung meanwhile writes:

Ukraine could also decide the fate of Trumpism

Despite the storm at the Capitol, Republicans still largely stand by Donald Trump. But his renewed praise of Putin is dividing his own party in light of the war in Ukraine.

Internal contradictions in his positions and his own moral shortcomings have hardly hurt Donald Trump so far. But in light of Russia's war of aggression against Ukraine and the global wave of solidarity for Kiev, his continued admiration for Vladimir Putin looks increasingly bizarre. After Moscow recognized the independence of the "people's republics" in the Donbass last week, the former American president praised the Kremlin leader's actions as "brilliant" and "smart."

At the same time, television commentator Tucker Carlson, considered a mouthpiece for Trump's "America first" movement, has been trying for weeks to impress upon his conservative audience of millions on Fox News that there is no reason for the U.S. to side with Kiev in the Ukraine conflict. "Russia is a much more significant country," Carlson argued, among other things.

In the wake of Russia's incursion into Ukraine, meanwhile, Trump appears to have adjusted his thrust somewhat. During his appearance at the annual conference of conservative organizations in Florida, he praised Ukrainian President Volodimir Zelensky as a "courageous man" and condemned Moscow's "reckless attack." However, Trump did not change his opinion of the Russian president, saying, "The problem is not that Putin is smart - of course he is. But the real problem is that our leaders are stupid." He said the U.S. has lost confidence under President Joe Biden, and Russia is not paying a price for the invasion: "Putin is playing with Biden."

Trump's message is clear: Biden is a foreign policy lightweight. If he, Trump, were still in the White House, Putin would not have dared to invade Ukraine. Meanwhile, what course history would have taken had Trump actually been re-elected in 2020 is purely speculative. Basically, regardless of the power constellation in the U.S., Putin was running out of time in Ukraine. With the secession of Crimea and the separatist areas in the Donbass in 2014, he robbed his neighboring country of the very areas with the most Russia-friendly voters, thus cementing Kiev's course toward the West. From Putin's point of view, the invasion is probably a desperate last-second attempt to save what can still be saved from his Great Russian dream.

In fact, the threatening backdrop built up by Biden against Putin was obviously not deterrent enough. For a long time, the U.S. president took a lot of notice of the reticence of his European partners, while American experts, as well as influential Republicans, called for faster and tougher sanctions against Russia and more decisive arms deliveries to Ukraine. Meanwhile, the united and decisive response of the Western alliance under Washington's leadership following the Russian incursion is visibly correcting the initial image of a dithering and weak Biden. Trump's much-maligned NATO partners in Europe are proving to be reliable allies. The American intelligence services, which Trump often distrusted, have so far provided accurate information.

Moreover, in light of fierce Ukrainian resistance and increasing Russian casualties, the notion of a genial Kremlin leader is also dissolving into thin air. Trump has never made a secret of his admiration for "strong men" like Putin - and when he called journalists "enemies of the people," for example, he sounded like an autocrat himself. But the increasingly isolated Putin and his abstruse lie about an alleged Nazi regime in Kiev demonstrate the great weakness of supposedly strong dictatorships: their leaders lose their sense of reality over time.

Republican Senator Mitt Romney has long recognized the danger posed by Russia. As a presidential candidate in 2012, he described Russia as the greatest geopolitical threat to the United States and was ridiculed by his opponent Barack Obama for doing so. Now, however, the staunch Trump critic is retroactively getting a lot of credit for his foresight. In 2020, Romney was the only Republican to vote to censure the president in the first impeachment trial against Trump. Trump was accused at the time of withholding U.S. military aid to Ukraine in order to obtain investigations into Biden and his son Hunter in Kiev.

Only a fringe group in his party now holds on to its admiration for Putin, Romney said Sunday in an interview with The Atlantic. "The larger group that cheered his boldness is now suddenly supporting Ukraine." Even though the country is thousands of miles from the U.S., the war cannot be ignored, he said. "When mothers, children and women stand up to tanks with Molotov cocktails, you can't say, 'This is none of my business.'" Ultimately, the roles in this conflict are clearly divided, even for Romney: "Selenski is the face of good, Putin is the face of evil."

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

https://www.nzz.ch/international/usa...ner-ld.1672064
Old 03-01-22, 11:24 AM   #1467
Jeff-Groves
Village Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Devil View Post
Not so. He predicted so much that has come to pass, he even predicted a despot called hister who was going to kill millions. And I do not like being considered a CT either, if that wasnt your intention, I apoligise. CTs are the scourge of the woke empire. By the way, did you hear about the monk and the russian leader
Not calling you a CT and I apologize for seeming to imply such.

But if you throw numerology into the mix?
Putin could be the following seventh number.

(Born on 7th October 1952, Putin is a 7 born with life path 7 in numerology.)

The year the great seventh number is accomplished,
Appearing at the time of the great games of slaughter:
Not far from the age of the great millennium,
When the dead will come out of their graves

And are you talking about Abel?
Old 03-01-22, 11:28 AM   #1468
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

@Sky

I can't say that is surprisingIn fact, the behaviour and actions of Russia might well bring both Democrats and Republicans closer together if even just for the duration of the hostilities.

Old 03-01-22, 11:31 AM   #1469
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22

Quote:
I can imagine the Ukrainian response.
"Medwedev. Go ******* yourself!"
Jeeze Jeff 'ANALIZE' yourself is not "language you use in front of your mother"(per FAQ's)...but it is language you can use behind her!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
^ First victime in a war is the truth.

Markus
Wrong, the first thing that goes in any battle is your battle-PLAN! IE: Vlad the Bastard's Krieg has lost its Blitz to the point where even his innermost oligarchs are beginning to waver. WWIII could be short!?

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"
Old 03-01-22, 11:43 AM   #1470
Jeff-Groves
Village Idiot

Your in the wrong thread for 'ANALIZE'.
Closed Thread