SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics
Forget password? Reset here

Old 10-18-23, 12:19 PM   #11341
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-23, 12:21 PM   #11342
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 10-20-23, 11:44 AM   #11343
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 10-21-23, 12:11 PM   #11344
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 10-23-23, 05:46 AM   #11345
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

The wife and I received our latest COVID jabs this morning.

Old 10-24-23, 01:01 PM   #11346
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 10-26-23, 10:36 AM   #11347
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37
Uploads: 0

https://correlation-canada.org/wp-co...sphere-cor.pdf

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-23, 12:25 PM   #11348
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 10-28-23, 03:54 AM   #11349
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 10-28-23, 09:51 AM   #11350
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

Spooky

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.
Rockstar is online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-23, 07:31 AM   #11351
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 10-31-23, 09:49 AM   #11352
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

I am confident now to say that not many would have needed to die anyway if only the nutritional status of populations would be not on such an industrial garbage level as is the case. People may be well-supplied, in fact hopelessly oversupplied, with carbohydrates, but they are dangerously ill-nourished regarding macro and micro nutrients, as a result they already are heavily loaded with inflammations of many kinds, leading to further deseases, and their immunological response options in their bodies are dangerously hampered. You know the old rule: crap in - crap out. This is so true for eating. And I further claim that not only is veganism, this proposed solution to climate issues and health issues and social imbalance issues and God knows what else, not only is not one bit better than carb-heavy diets, but it is possibly even more dangerous, killing people even many years earlier than carbs-induced insuline resistence does if people do not jump off veganism as long as they still can, with insuline resistence mostly killing not after several decades. Vegans often run into threatening health issues already after just a one digit number of years. Over 90% of vegans soone ror later get serious health problems they cannot avoid even if aggressively supplementing, and children of vegan parents have drastically increased likelihoods to develope a variety of different physical and mental deficits and defects.

You know the chorus that now comes: boost levels upwards for vitamin D3 (massively), (liposomal) vitamine C (even more drastically, Zinc, Magnesium, vitamin K2, check your iron levels, expose yourself to sunlight (infrared radiation!), avoid Omega-6, take Omega 3, I am also focussed on reduced Q10, take plenty of animal protein and animal fat, inhale hydrogen peroxide (H2O2 - oh the warnings, oh the drama, oh the fear mongering! ).

If our health "authorities" and "experts" would be so right as they constantly imply, I would need to be dead by now, after the past three years, considering the many things I took and many tings I still take ( I adapt my supplementations to my becoming a carnivore) , and the health practices I run. Instead I am off my blood pressure medications, haven't been ill in the slightest since Covid began, loose weight while eating fat and meat like a king, and feel as good and energetic like i felt last time when I was young and just had left school - thats almost 40 years ago...! Not to mention that I "cured" the diabetes-2 of my father and made him skipping his statins and metformin as well and normalised his blood pressure.

We should refocus on the nature of science: science never proclaims penultimate truths but theories, and all theories there ever have been since their appearance have been proven wrong. All of them. Even what we believe today in mainstream thinking, or what I claim food- and health-related, sooner or later will be left behind and will be replaced with explanation models better suited to predict things and so allow us better to adapt our behaviour and decision-making in advance. But never forget this: scientific results are temporary only, and in the end are ALWAYS wrong, including the current dogmata and paradigms. This is especially true for ecotrophology, the science of eating and nutrition, whcih I see no more as science, but merely Coffee-talk, Bach flowers, pendulums and charlatanry on the niveau of astrology and homeopathy. What I link to in the health thread just is the best what we currently can show up with. Its not the final word, in science there never can and will be a final word. If you add the fact that the scientific business and methodology also has been intentionally corrupted and derailed by special interest and lobbyism and religious ideology and profit interest, then you hardly can see much reason anymore to trust something that is stated by state-enthroned "experts" and "authorities", since the state is the worst ursupator of power amongst them all, a malicous villain in itself.

There is a reason why so-called civilisational deseases are also called "deseases of the West". Populatiosn not eating like we do in the west, do not show many desease that now are pandemic here in the West - and in the East and South where they take over Western food. The link is so ver,y very obvious. Its a catastrophe that especially American food regiments are spreading around the world so drastically now, mercilessly enforced by the most criminal and ideologically derailed intentions, for the standard American diet, ironically referred to by its acronym SAD , is amongst the most toxic crap man does eat on this planet nowadays, if not being the worst crap. Hunger kills. SAD kills, too. But it kills in a far more expensive and prolongued fashion.

We are wanted by those at the top to be weak and ill. Only when we are ill we can be abused and can be made good use of to generate them neverending profits. If we were healthy, they could not cash in big time on us. Only suffering patients are customers that endlessly return. Healing therefore is not wanted, and the system shows that. People who heal outside the rules and procedures even get criminalised and persecuted. The "health" industry has exactly zero interest in your health being intact.

Covid may oir may not have been just a common cold. But it was never needed to affect us more than just the common cold. If only our health would have been intact when the virus found us - and our politics honest and sober.

Last edited by Skybird; 10-31-23 at 10:26 AM.
Skybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-23, 10:49 AM   #11353
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 11-01-23, 06:21 AM   #11354
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 11-01-23, 12:40 PM   #11355
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Tags
apocalypse, china, coronavirus, covid-19, flu, masks, plague, preppers, virus, vitamine d, wuhan