Forget password? Reset here

Old 01-04-23, 12:43 PM   #10651
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
Oh man don't compare it to the flu! The forums fake doctors and medical experts get all in a tizzy when you say that.
Oh my gawd I am soo very sorry. Please sir, I don’t want to be purged I want to be a person. I will spend my day writing on the chalk board “I will not think for myself” two thousand times. That’s it from now on all medical appointments will be made through party officials. Gotta make sure I get only the party approved medical advice. It’s what’s best isn’t it?

You know growing up when it came to doctors and medical advice I was always taught there’s no harm in getting a second opinion. I guess those days are long gone now, seems even medical professionals must toe the party line. That’s scary.

Another way for these guys to ensure you toe the party line and rob us of more money is to make sure you swallow their pill.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 01-04-23 at 06:51 PM.
Rockstar is online   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-23, 07:05 AM   #10652
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

What is known about new Covid variant XBB.1.5?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-64164306

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-23, 07:26 AM   #10653
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 01-05-23, 07:29 PM   #10654
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

Influenza and flu do not do this.
---------------------------------
One in three patients affected: Study shows impaired heart function after corona infection

New research results show a connection between Corona disease and heart muscle inflammation. The virus attacks the vessels in the long term.

Severe courses of Covid 19 disease can have life-threatening consequences for the heart, according to a study by the Hannover Medical School.

These range from acute myocarditis to chronic restriction of the heart's pumping function, the university announced on Thursday.

An interdisciplinary research team from the Institute of Pathology used novel molecular methods and a high-resolution microscopy technique to show how the persistent inflammation in Covid-19 attacks the heart tissue.

According to the data, about one in three patients complains of complaints and functional limitations of the heart after a severe Covid-19 disease. In order to clarify the mechanisms of this long-lasting heart muscle damage, the researchers led by Professor Danny Jonigk, Christopher Werlein and Mark Kühnel would have examined heart tissue from patients with severe Covid-19.

They compared these with tissue samples after severe flu infections and after severe heart muscle inflammations caused by other viruses. The researchers observed a remodelling of the smallest coronary vessels, because precursor cells of the immune system were guided from the blood into the heart and triggered processes in which tiny blockages developed in the heart vessels, which are only a few millimetres thick.

What may have been intended as a short-term rescue response by the body to compensate for the reduced blood flow and undersupply of oxygen could lead to chronic damage to the heart and long covid, the researchers suspect.

"In any case, the latest research confirms our earlier assumption that Sars-CoV-2 systemically attacks all vessels in the body and remodels them in the long term," Jonigk emphasised.

The study was conducted in cooperation with the German Centre for Lung Research, the University Hospital Aachen, the University Medicine Mainz and the Georg-August University Göttingen.

DER TAGESSPIEGEL

Old 01-05-23, 09:39 PM   #10655
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
Influenza and flu do not do this.
One in three patients affected: Study shows impaired heart function after corona infection

Wrong, AGAIN.

Sinus and ear infections are examples of moderate complications from flu, while pneumonia is a serious flu complication that can result from either flu virus infection alone or from co-infection of flu virus and bacteria. Other possible serious complications triggered by flu can include inflammation of the heart (myocarditis), brain (encephalitis) or muscle tissues (myositis, rhabdomyolysis), and multi-organ failure (for example, respiratory and kidney failure). Flu virus infection of the respiratory tract can trigger an extreme inflammatory response in the body and can lead to sepsis, the body’s life-threatening response to infection. Flu also can make chronic medical problems worse. For example, people with asthma may experience asthma attacks while they have flu, and people with chronic heart disease may experience a worsening of this condition triggered by flu.

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/symptoms/symptoms.htm

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
August is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-23, 06:10 AM   #10656
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 01-07-23, 03:22 PM   #10657
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 01-07-23, 05:40 PM   #10658
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Over a prior 38-years (1966-2004), 1101 athletes < age of 35 died (~29/yr).

Since vaccination, "1598 athletes suffered cardiac arrest, 1101 of which with deadly outcome.

https://focusfm.gr/wp-content/upload...2%80%90191.pdf

Old 01-08-23, 06:02 AM   #10659
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Random COVID tests begin for travellers from China to UK

Random passengers on direct flights from mainland China into the UK are to be tested for COVID-19 in a new UK Health Security Agency (UKHSA) surveillance programme which starts today.

Concern is growing that COVID is overwhelming the health system in China as the virus continues to spread through a large population which possesses little immunity thanks to the government's now scrapped Zero-COVID policy, which relied on isolation rather than inoculation.

There are also fears about how accurate the country's data is over the outbreak.

It is anticipated the currently low numbers of travellers from China will increase from today, as quarantine requirements on return to China are removed, so the new surveillance will begin.

Since 5 January, people travelling from mainland China have been asked to take a pre-departure COVID-19 test.

But the UKHSA said its new programme would also see "a sample of passengers arriving in England from mainland China tested for COVID-19 at the point of their arrival".

The agency said passengers at Heathrow would be invited to take part in the study and all positive samples sent for sequencing.

"This will further enhance the UK's ability to identify any new variants which may be circulating in China that could evade the immune response of those already vaccinated, or which have the potential to successfully outcompete other variants and spread internationally," an agency statement explained.

Secretary of State for Health and Social Care Steve Barclay said as China reopened its borders, it was "right for us to take a balanced and precautionary approach by announcing these temporary measures while we assess the data".

He added: "This allows our world leading scientists at the UK Health Security Agency to gain rapid insight into potential new variants circulating in China."

The end to Zero-COVID rules at the beginning of December has unleashed the virus on China, which is home to 1.4 billion people.

The population has little immunity after being shielded since the coronavirus emerged in the Chinese city of Wuhan in late 2019.

Many funeral homes and hospitals say they are overwhelmed, while international health experts have warned of at least one million deaths in China this year.
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/health/oth...2a92117c717b2c

Old 01-08-23, 09:11 AM   #10660
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Where did all the mandates Nazis and party fanboys who demanded compliance and forced vaccinations go? Hiding because they never did have clue what they were talking about to begin with maybe?

Last edited by Rockstar; 01-08-23 at 12:57 PM.
Old 01-08-23, 11:51 PM   #10661
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Where did all the mandates Nazis and party fanboys who demanded compliance and forced vaccinations go? Hiding because they never did have clue what they were talking about to begin with maybe?

Pretty much.

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
August is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-23, 08:51 AM   #10662
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 01-09-23, 04:59 PM   #10663
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Where did all the mandate Nazis go, peddling your god drug on children still?

From the Twitter Files: Pfizer board member Scott Gottlieb secretly pressed Twitter to hide posts challenging his company's massively profitable Covid jabs
To funnel his demands, Gottlieb used the same Twitter lobbyist the White House did - fresh evidence of overlap between the company selling mRNA shots and the government forcing them on the public.

https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/...s-pfizer-board

Quote:
Alex Berenson

3 hr ago

On August 27, 2021, Dr. Scott Gottlieb - a Pfizer director with over 550,000 Twitter followers - saw a tweet he didn’t like, a tweet that might hurt sales of Pfizer’s mRNA vaccines.

The tweet explained correctly that natural immunity after Covid infection was superior to vaccine protection. It called on the White House to “follow the science” and exempt people with natural immunity from upcoming vaccine mandates.

It came not from an “anti-vaxxer” like Robert F. Kennedy Jr., but from Dr. Brett Giroir, a physician who had briefly followed Gottlieb as the head of the Food & Drug Administration. Further, the tweet actually encouraged people who did not have natural immunity to “Get vaccinated!”

No matter.

By suggesting some people might not need Covid vaccinations, the tweet could raise questions about the shots. Besides being former FDA commissioner, a CNBC contributor, and a prominent voice on Covid public policy, Gottlieb was a senior board member at Pfizer, which depended on mRNA jabs for almost half its $81 billion in sales in 2021. Pfizer paid Gottlieb $365,000 for his work that year.

Gottlieb stepped in, emailing Todd O’Boyle, a top lobbyist in Twitter’s Washington office who was also Twitter’s point of contact with the White House.

The post was “corrosive,” Gottlieb wrote. He worried it would “end up going viral and driving news coverage.”

(SOURCE: Twitter)

I found the email in a search of records I ran at Twitter last week - part of Elon Musk’s “Twitter Files” effort to raise the veil on censorship decisions Twitter made before Musk bought the company in October.

I went into detail about my involvement at the Twitter Files in a Substack article yesterday. I plan more reporting on the files in the weeks to come.

Through Jira, an internal system Twitter used for managing complaints, O’Boyle forwarded Gottlieb’s email to the Twitter “Strategic Response” team. That group was responsible for handling concerns from the company’s most important employees and users.

“Please see this report from the former FDA commissioner,” O’Boyle wrote - failing to mention that Gottlieb was a Pfizer board member with a financial interest in pushing mRNA shots.

A Strategic Response analyst quickly found the tweet did not violate any of the company’s misinformation rules.

Yet Twitter wound up flagging Giroir’s tweet anyway, putting a misleading tag on it and preventing almost anyone from seeing it. It remains tagged even though several large studies have confirmed the truth of Giroir’s words.

A week later, on Sept. 3, 2021, Gottlieb tried to strike again, complaining to O’Boyle about a tweet from Justin Hart. Hart is a lockdown and Covid vaccine skeptic with more than 100,000 Twitter followers.

“Sticks and stones may break my bones but a viral pathogen with a child mortality rate of <>0% has cost our children nearly three years of schooling,” Hart had written.

Why Gottlieb objected to Hart’s words is not clear, but the Pfizer shot would soon be approved for children 5 to 11, representing another massive market for Pfizer, if parents could be convinced Covid was a real threat to their kids.

O’Boyle referred to “former FDA Commissioner Gottlieb” when he forwarded the report, again ignoring Gottlieb’s current work for Pfizer.

This time, though, Gottlieb’s complaint was so far afield that Twitter refused to act.

At the same time, Gottlieb was also pressing Twitter to act against me, as I disclosed on Substack on Oct. 13, 2022, drawing on documents that Twitter’s pre-Musk regime provided to me as part of my lawsuit against it. (Gottlieb’s action was part of a larger conspiracy that included the Biden White House and Andrew Slavitt, working publicly and privately to pressure Twitter until it had no choice but to ban me. I will have more to say about my own case and will be suing the White House, Slavitt, Gottlieb, and Pfizer shortly.)

The morning after I wrote that article, Gottlieb appeared on CNBC, the financial news channel where he is a contributor, and offered what at best was a seriously misleading explanation of his actions and his motives.

Gottlieb did not deny pressing Twitter on me - he could not, given the documents I had released the night before.

But in an interview with Joe Kernan of CNBC, Gottlieb said he had asked Twitter to act only because he was concerned if tweets raised the threat of violence against vaccine advocates.

“The inability of these platforms to police direct threats, physical threats about people, that’s my concern about what’s going on in that ecosystem,” Gottlieb said.

SOURCE

"I'm unconcerned about debate being made,” Gottlieb told Kernan. “I'm concerned about physical threats being made for people's safety."

In a tweet that morning, Gottlieb doubled down, writing:

Respectful debate and dialogue is one thing, and should be encouraged and protected. But there's no place for targeted harassment, and misleading dialogue which can instigate a small but persuadable group of people to make targeted and dangerous threats.

But Brett Giroir’s tweet about natural immunity was the definition of “respectful debate and dialogue.” And in his own email to Todd O’Boyle, Gottlieb did not raise any security concerns about it. He simply complained that it might wind up “driving news coverage.

Gottlieb is not just a Pfizer board member.

He is one of seven members of the board’s executive committee and the head of its regulatory and compliance committee, which oversees “compliance with laws, regulations, and internal procedures applicable to pharmaceutical sales and marketing activities.”

Pfizer has a long history of violating drug industry laws and ethics rules. In 2009, it agreed to pay $2.3 billion, the largest health care fraud settlement in American history, for fraudulently marketing several drugs. In 1996, it conducted a clinical trial of an antibiotic in Nigeria in which 11 children died and which became the inspiration for John le Carre’s novel The Constant Gardner.

Old 01-09-23, 08:09 PM   #10664
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Experts Say They Don't Know What Thing Is Causing Everyone To Suddenly Collapse, But It's Definitely Not That One Thing

Jan 9, 2023 · BabylonBee.com

https://babylonbee.com/news/experts-...that-one-thing

U.S. — Medical experts are absolutely stumped as to what could be causing the recent uptick in healthy, young people everywhere that are suddenly collapsing with heart failure. Despite their uncertainty, experts do feel confident that we can rule out that one thing as the culprit.

"It's too early to say what could be causing this, but it's never too early to say what isn't causing this," said local expert, Dr. Scott Rufflinger. "This could be caused by anything. But the one thing we know for certain is that it's definitely not what we're all thinking that's behind this — if you know what I mean. We can go ahead and rule that thing out right now because Science just called us on the phone and told us not to discuss it. We always follow Science."…

Old 01-10-23, 06:16 AM   #10665
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

China blocks S Korea and Japan visas over Covid

By Nick Marsh in Seoul
BBC News

China has stopped issuing short-term visas to individuals from South Korea and Japan in retaliation for Covid restrictions on Chinese travellers.

Visas for South Koreans entering China as tourists have been suspended, Beijing's embassy in Seoul said.

And Japanese media reported China was imposing similar measures there.

It's a tit-for-tat move which Beijing says will remain in place until "discriminatory" entry restrictions against China are lifted.

Last week, South Korea stopped issuing tourist visas for those coming from China, which the Chinese foreign ministry called "unacceptable" and "unscientific".

Reacting to China's latest move, South Korea's foreign ministry told the BBC that its policy towards arrivals from China was "in accordance with scientific and objective evidence".

Japan meanwhile is currently allowing Chinese visitors into the country - provided they test negative for Covid.

According to South Korea's Disease Control and Prevention Agency, around a third of all arrivals from China tested positive for Covid prior to the visa restrictions being put in place.

At Seoul's Incheon International airport - the only South Korean airport still allowing flights from China - arrivals are met by military personnel in personal protective equipment.

The BBC managed to speak to some of them as they were escorted to the airport testing centre.

"Personally, I think it's OK. I have been through much worse during this pandemic," said William, a businessman from Shanghai. "As a traveller I just try to comply with the policies are much as possible."

But another passenger disagreed.

"In my mind it's not scientific at all," said Emily, who arrived from Hong Kong. She, like those coming from mainland China, was required to test.

"I feel like it's a little bit unfair on this side. They must feel really unsafe, I suppose."

Many South Koreans support the idea of protecting their country from China's coronavirus surge - but not all are convinced that the decision is a purely medical one.

"There is a political element to it and the relationship between the two countries isn't a good one. A lot of Korean people hold a lot of animosity blaming China for the coronavirus," said Jinsun, who was heading to Abu Dhabi.

Another woman going on her honeymoon to Paris said South Korea might not have implemented such rules if the country concerned wasn't China.

"But then again, whatever we did, China would have a problem with it," she said.

The South Korean curbs are supposed to last at least until the end of the month, which would give scientists time to analyse for any potential new variants coming from China.

"There's no transparency at the moment in China about any monitoring for new variants. If a new variant comes from China, it would be a very difficult situation for the whole world," Professor Kim Woo Joo, an infectious diseases expert at Korea University and a government adviser, told the BBC.

"It would also be a disaster for the Korean healthcare system. We currently have a lot of hospitalisations and deaths already and our elderly people are also under-vaccinated. This is what we are worried about."

At the moment, only a small number of business or diplomatic travellers from China are being allowed into South Korea. They must test negative before departure and also on arrival.

One Chinese man who tested positive escaped from a bus taking him to a quarantine hotel near the airport. Two days later he was caught by police in a hotel in Seoul.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-64220149

Tags
apocalypse, china, coronavirus, covid-19, flu, masks, plague, preppers, virus, vitamine d, wuhan