SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics
Forget password? Reset here

Old 11-12-22, 06:31 AM   #10561
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

China has slightly relaxed some of its Covid restrictions even as case numbers rise to their highest levels in months.

Quarantine for close contacts will be cut from seven days in a state facility to five days and three days at home.

Officials will also stop recording secondary contacts - meaning many people will avoid having to quarantine.

The slight easing comes weeks after Xi Jinping was re-instated as party leader for a historic third term.

Mr Xi held his first Covid meeting with his newly elected Standing Committee on Thursday.

China's zero-Covid policy has saved lives in the country of 1.4 billion people but also dealt a punishing blow to the economy and ordinary people's lives.

There is increasing public fatigue over lockdowns and travel restrictions.

Stories of suffering and desperation have also circulated on social media, fuelling many outbursts of civic anger.

China's National Health Commission (NHC) insisted the changes did not amount to "relaxing prevention and control, let alone opening up", but were instead designed to adapt to a changing Covid situation.

The NHC also said it would develop a plan to speed up vaccinations.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-63594255

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-22, 06:36 AM   #10562
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 11-12-22, 06:48 AM   #10563
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 11-12-22, 06:55 AM   #10564
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Matt Hancock became emotional as he told his I'm A Celebrity campmates that what he is "really looking for is a bit of forgiveness".

The former health secretary was once again being grilled by campmates about the actions that led to his resignation during the Covid lockdown measures.

But while Hancock expressed regret over breaking Covid guidelines, he defended his overall record as health secretary.

The MP has been criticised for entering the jungle while parliament is sitting.

Hancock, who had the Tory whip suspended after joining the ITV series, was forced to resign as health secretary in June 2021 after CCTV footage emerged of him kissing aide Gina Colangelo while social distancing guidelines were in place.

Asked on Friday's episode about the affair, Hancock explained he was not fined because he "didn't break any laws, guidance is different".

"But," he added, "the problem was it was my guidance."

Asked by TV presenter Scarlette Douglas why he broke the guidelines he helped put in place as a cabinet minister, Hancock responded: "Because it was a mistake, because I fell in love with somebody."

Speaking later in the Bush Telegraph room, Hancock said: "Lots of the campmates asked questions that the public have got as well and it's only respectful to just give completely straight and truthful answers."

The episode saw the campmates share their own experiences of lockdown with the former health secretary.

ITV News presenter Charlene White told him: "My aunt died from Covid in the first wave. So, we couldn't go to the hospital to go and visit her. I had to sit by myself in the church at her funeral.

"We couldn't hug each other because we were following guidance. And I get that you fell in love, I understand all of those things, but sorry for a lot of families like mine doesn't really cut it."

Hancock responded: "Yeah. Well, there you go. That's one of the reasons that I regret it as much as I do."

He later told White: "Do you know what it is actually, what I'm really looking for is a bit of forgiveness, that's what I'm really looking for... We all make mistakes. I made a pretty big one."

However, the 44-year-old said he was "much, much more robust in [his] defence" of his behaviour more widely during the pandemic.

White asked Hancock about PPE shortages and Covid outbreaks in care homes, which were caused by elderly people with Covid being moved to homes from hospitals.

"So PPE for instance, I know, of course I saw what happened to it, but that's because we suddenly needed masses more PPE and so did everybody else in the world," Hancock said.

"And care homes… There were reasons for the decisions that were taken and ultimately those problems were caused by the virus, not the people who were trying to solve the problem."

After a frank discussion, some of the campmates appeared to show some understanding towards Hancock.

Actress Sue Cleaver said: "I think we've covered everything, we should stop. And life isn't black and white and we are all fallible and we all [mess] up."

Discussing Hancock's comments later, White said: "Well, you could have blown me down with a feather, that was not what I was expecting at all. It is a very human reaction when you can see that someone is getting upset to give them a hug."

Hancock in the Bush Telegraph said: "I wasn't really expecting it, but it did get very emotional."

But radio presenter Chris Moyles was not fully convinced. "Honestly, the way I feel now is he's pulled the mask slightly off his chin a little bit but I still think he's not telling us the full truth," he said.

The latest episode of I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! also saw the MP take part in the latest Bushtucker trial alongside singer Boy George.

La Cucaracha Café marked Hancock's third trial of the series so far - but the first in which he had to eat something disgusting - a hallmark of the show.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-63604403

Old 11-13-22, 12:48 PM   #10565
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 11-14-22, 09:26 AM   #10566
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 11-14-22, 09:35 AM   #10567
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

A firm has become among the first in the UK to be given the green light to sell a new Covid and flu combined test.

Derby-based SureScreen Diagnostics said it had passed the UK Health Security Agency's Coronavirus Test Device Approvals (CTDA) process.

It can now supply the products to settings such as hospitals and care homes.

David Campbell, a company director, said: "Our new tests are already being used successfully overseas."

The new rapid lateral flow test, which detects both flu and Covid, analyses a shallow nasal sample which is collected by rotating a swab inside the nostril and then inserting it into a liquid.

Droplets of the liquid are then placed at the top of two formulated strips, placed side by side in a special dual test cassette.

This gives users a positive or negative result for both Covid and influenza A and B, the two main types of flu that affect humans, in 10 minutes.

SureScreen said it had already been supplying the tests to overseas markets and had trialled them with Guy's and St Thomas's NHS Foundation Trust in London.

Experts are warning flu and Covid could make it a hard winter in the UK.

Mr Campbell said: "Our new tests are already being used successfully overseas and by key hospital partners.

"The Covid pandemic demonstrated that rapid testing is a key tool to control the spread of viruses."
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan...shire-63549242

Old 11-14-22, 09:43 AM   #10568
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

I don’t why we just don’t lock everyone down like China is doing. Look how well it’s been working for them.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.
Rockstar is online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-22, 07:47 AM   #10569
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 11-18-22, 05:09 AM   #10570
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 11-18-22, 07:34 AM   #10571
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

The heap of foul rot since long has started to stink to heaven.

The AdG writes:
------------------------

Report on Corona situation: BioNTech in the Swamp

What is the Paul Ehrlich Institute actually doing? When it comes to vaccine damage, private initiatives by experts and committed citizens have long since taken over its role. Without them, the devastating numbers of victims would still be under wraps. Even the flagship company BioNTech is visibly getting involved in the quagmire. Calls for criminal justice are growing louder.

Julia Neigel is one of Germany's most famous rock singers. She is also one of the clearest and most profound critics of Corona politics. I had the great pleasure of participating in a BILD-TV program at the end of October, in which she was also a guest. There she mentioned a fact of which I was not fully aware at the time.

In January 2022, a Texas judge upheld a lawsuit filed by an American civil rights movement and required Pfizer to publish all communications with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) within eight months. It was originally supposed to remain under seal for 75 years.
[Skybird: thats the same report I mentioned repeatedly where they have blackened values of many critical variables that oen needs ot know to competently estimate the real dimension of side effects of the vaccination, and from which over 100 pages were compeltely "ripped out", as we learned later on: all this without perimission by the court].

It involves 1,000 documents, which are now complete and which Julia Neigel has worked through. In the broadcast, she addressed one report from these documents. Namely, the February 2021 claims report on reported adverse events in people treated with the mRNA (actually modRNA) Covid "vaccines." In it, Pfizer lists 42,086 reported adverse events in the period from the first released vaccine in December 2020 to February 2021.

In doing so, Pfizer itself describes the well-known problem of underreporting in the context of reporting systems. The literature for such reporting systems indicates up to a factor of 40 as the number of unreported cases. These reported cases include a very large variety of diseases of which we have learned little to date.

Particularly striking on page 17 is the following reported adverse event: COVID-19 (1,927 cases) and COVID-19 pneumonia (51 cases). This confirms that Covid-19 is a side effect of the Covid "vaccines". Analyses of the data masses are underway. If you would like to participate, here is the link to the full documents, here is a preliminary description, and here is a movie. Already, there is a growing certainty that humanity has been subjected to a huge, untested and dangerous experiment that is a clear violation of international law. Thus, the government has presumably been guilty of a crime against its own population with all the consequences that can be derived from it.

Julia Neigel has subsequently written a letter to the Mainz-based biotechnology company BioNTech. BioNTech will rather not answer this letter in terms of content, because otherwise they would have to admit serious omissions. With the consent of Ms. Neigel, I may pass on the contents of the letter here:

Julia Neigel's letter to BioNTech

Dear ladies and gentlemen of the company Biontech,

In February 2021, Mr. Sahin announced to the Bild newspaper:

"Vaccinated people are no longer contagious".

Between this statement - which Mr. Sahin did not deny - and today, there are billions of profits of your company, which were pushed, financed and subsidized with tax money, including mine. Therefore, as a taxpayer, I also have a right to information from their company about how my tax money was used: Likewise, their product was forced on the taxpayer, in which a 2G regime had been introduced as an indirect vaccination obligation according to §§ 20,22 and 28 a IfSG, and all this, with a conditional approval according to Regulation EC No. 705/2006 of 29.03.2006 and with ongoing studies with their module SIII until December 2023 (see Risk Management Plan of 09.11.21). I refer to § 7 (1) No. 10 VStGB and Art. 7 sentence 2 ICCPR. According to § 15 HWG and § 16 UWG, it is also prohibited to conceal serious side effects and to make false promises of a cure.

Now your business partner Pfizer, which markets the same product in the USA, has lost a lawsuit filed by a civil rights organization in the USA and unfortunately had to present all communications with the US authorities to the public, which were supposed to remain under seal for 75 years. In the process, Pfizer's 1st damage report from the same month of the Bild newspaper article with the interview with Mr. Sahin, namely that of February 2021, was also presented. In addition to an incredible myriad of serious illnesses that their product triggers, which one finds from page 30, one also finds on page 17 under Table 7 the side effects Covid-19, namely in 7.3% of the PM dataset. There are considerable severe courses and also deaths. But you don't find that in the Red Hand Letter, nor all the other serious side effects. Why not?

Can you explain to me why Biontech has not published this side effect so far, or why the PEI has apparently not informed about it and thus concealed it from the German population? This is about the concerns of consumer and patient protection and freedom of information in connection with physical integrity in pharmaceutical advertising, which are protected under the CFR in Art. 3 and Art. 38 and other rights - especially in the case of children and the elderly, particularly strict rules are applied here. Please respond to my request for information by 11/15/22.

Yours sincerely

Julia Neigel

So much for the letter from Julia Neigel. A postscript to this: Australia now also advises against the mRNA Covid "vaccination" for men under 40. In the text, the government writes: "In men aged 16 to 40 years, it is uncertain whether the risk after Covid-19 remains higher than the risk after vaccination." In truth, that may be quite an understatement. In this context, Germany's adherence to facility-based mandatory vaccination - not only among young men - no longer seems merely irresponsible, but in my view criminal.

-----------------------------

Fool me once - shame on you. Fool me twice - shame on me. The scale of this scandal surpasses everything that I would have believed possible. And usually I got descriped as a notorious pessimist.

What also catches my attention is that since a few months, with the release of a new mRNA based vaccine against shingles, this vaccine now gets surprisingly aggressively promoted in the print, radio and TV media. A traditional vaccine against shingles is availabe already since just a couple of years, and almost nobody ever heard of it.

The links in the German original text:

https://phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads...experience.pdf

https://phmpt.org/pfizers-documents/

https://tkp.at/wp-content/uploads/20...z-20221023.pdf

https://odysee.com/@FreieMedien:d/Wa...-wusste-(HQ):5

https://www.health.gov.au/sites/defa...9-vaccines.pdf
Old 11-19-22, 06:00 AM   #10572
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 11-19-22, 10:58 AM   #10573
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 11-21-22, 06:33 AM   #10574
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 11-23-22, 06:04 AM   #10575
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Tags
apocalypse, china, coronavirus, covid-19, flu, masks, plague, preppers, virus, vitamine d, wuhan