Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics
Forget password? Reset here

Old 12-27-21, 09:35 AM   #9706
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

Speaking of sick scum

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.
Rockstar is online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-21, 09:40 AM   #9707
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
^ Thats the work of criminal, sick scum.

They should serve prison time by many months to few years. But not before having gotten a thorough beating.
You're not alone with those thoughts.
Even the Danish Minister of Health Magnus Heunicke was furious when he heard about this Danish fb-group yesterday.

Wonder if similar groups exist in other countries.

Edit
If I was the minister I would impose a fine. If you stay away from an appointment then you have to pay a 200 Dollars(1300 DDK) fine
End edit

Markus

My little lovely female cat

Last edited by mapuc; 12-27-21 at 09:48 AM.
mapuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-21, 10:49 AM   #9708
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

For a fine, the subject would need to be stupid enough to log in and fix a date with its real ID. At least in Germany, this is not controlled for authenticity during fixing the date online. You could make giving ID card details mandatory (like I read age verification for adult sites do it via the number codes on ID cards...), but it would make the process more complicated and scare more people away. And then there is the infrastructure in Germany. In Germany, you currently mostly do not get a QR code after a jab anymore, no, you must take your vaccination confirmation they print instead, bring it to a pharmacy and ask them to print a QR code.

Daily pandemics and vaccination data still get collected by state offices and authorities by paper and pencil. They get send by FAX.

Germany 2022 A.D.

If somebody wonders why we struggle in Germany - you can stop wondering now.
Old 12-27-21, 11:28 AM   #9709
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

I have a respect for others standpoint/belief but it has its limits and this limit is where a person standpoint destroy it for others.

It's ok with me that people refuse to take the vaccine or take test-But then they should act responsibility towards others.

Keep distance, wear mask(well even vaccinated must wear a mask) a.s.o.

This is how I see it.

Markus

Old 12-27-21, 12:16 PM   #9710
Skybird
Soaring

If these dirtbags take it upon them to hinder me, to prevent me from getting a medical treatment or therapy or jab of my choosing, then they claim the right that they are allowed to sentence me to suffer health issues, even to die. They imply the same for those I maybe must infect without even wanting it.

So, obviously this scum then is my worst and most lethal arch enemy.

Therefore I claim the right of self defence against them. Even lethal violence, if need be.

This is even more true when the state fails in defending or rejects to defend the right of physical integrity of its citizens because politicians scare away from playing it as hard as needed to silence this scum. A law system, a state that does not protect its citizens from violence of this and any other kind, has lost any claim it voices for loyalty, and has forfeit its right to claim a monopole of power/violence and to demand its citizens that they shall not care themselves for their security and legitimite interest for health, and their right to live. If I am expected to leave it to the police, then the policie - which I must help to financially fund - must do the job, and it must do it sufficiently well, and the courts must do their part to sanction offenders instead of valuing their precious rights the same, sometimes even more important!, than the rights of their victims.

Self defence is not what these dirt bags can claim when they want to bring the system to collapse, because their logic is the same like that of terrorists here: innocents must be sacrificed and the losses are acceptrable just for achieving the higher goal of serving the terrorist ideological mission.

Unacceptable, unforgivable. Its like destroying medical equipment in a hospital'S ICU. I would ratwe that as potential mass murder, since the risk of the death of patients is obvious, and accepted by the attacker. The intention to kill as well as the accpetance of the others death is what to me makes the difference between slaughter and murder.
Old 12-27-21, 12:44 PM   #9711
AVGWarhawk
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff-Groves View Post
Well CRAP! I have one of the following.
Common Cold,
Flu,
Covid.

Pretty sure it's not the Flu as the usual symptoms I've had in the past are not there.

So the Start of a Cold or Covid are my 2 suspicions.
Jeff, it could be anything at this point. The information gets more muddled by the day. Hope you feel better.
Old 12-27-21, 01:06 PM   #9712
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
If these dirtbags take it upon them to hinder me, to prevent me from getting a medical treatment or therapy or jab of my choosing, then they claim the right that they are allowed to sentence me to suffer health issues, even to die. They imply the same for those I maybe must infect without even wanting it.

So, obviously this scum then is my worst and most lethal arch enemy.

Therefore I claim the right of self defence against them. Even lethal violence, if need be.

This is even more true when the state fails in defending or rejects to defend the right of physical integrity of its citizens because politicians scare away from playing it as hard as needed to silence this scum. A law system, a state that does not protect its citizens from violence of this and any other kind, has lost any claim it voices for loyalty, and has forfeit its right to claim a monopole of power/violence and to demand its citizens that they shall not care themselves for their security and legitimite interest for health, and their right to live. If I am expected to leave it to the police, then the policie - which I must help to financially fund - must do the job, and it must do it sufficiently well, and the courts must do their part to sanction offenders instead of valuing their precious rights the same, sometimes even more important!, than the rights of their victims.

Self defence is not what these dirt bags can claim when they want to bring the system to collapse, because their logic is the same like that of terrorists here: innocents must be sacrificed and the losses are acceptrable just for achieving the higher goal of serving the terrorist ideological mission.

Unacceptable, unforgivable. Its like destroying medical equipment in a hospital'S ICU. I would ratwe that as potential mass murder, since the risk of the death of patients is obvious, and accepted by the attacker. The intention to kill as well as the accpetance of the others death is what to me makes the difference between slaughter and murder.
Quoting to make sure if you ever get past the tough talk stage there will be copy of your threats that can be used against you.

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
August is online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-21, 02:16 PM   #9713
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVGWarhawk View Post
Jeff, it could be anything at this point. The information gets more muddled by the day. Hope you feel better.
The most common symptoms when it comes to Covid-19 is lost or change of taste and/or smell.

It's not everyone who does it though.

I would say a test would be the best.

Markus

Old 12-27-21, 02:20 PM   #9714
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
Quoting to make sure if you ever get past the tough talk stage there will be copy of your threats that can be used against you.
Maybe he used tough words, I agree with him 150%.

I became very sad, when I heard about this FB-group yesterday.

Preventing so many from getting tested.

Markus

Old 12-27-21, 02:39 PM   #9715
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
An FB group calling itself
"Digital Civil Disobedience" encourages people to book time and then stay away.

From the article
"The almost 1,500 members are so-called anti-waxers or at least against the health authorities 'handling of the corona pandemic and the restrictions it entails. Others are completely out of the conspiracy theories' 5G chip in the vaccines.

Thus, the group urges its many members to book a PCR appointment or a vaccine appointment and then refrain from showing up in the hope that the system will collapse or that people will completely give up booking appointments"

This meant that several hundred had not turned up for their time for the PCR test in Frederiksberg this morning. Extra staff was called in and there were no times to get to those who might need it. it was nothing but totally empty at the testcenter

Markus

I betting either the article is a troll or the Facebook group is run by a troll farm. I’m thinking the reality of empty test centers may be people are just tiring of the hype and hysteria and just aren’t showing up like some thought they would. Or maybe the test centers are business as usual. I could be wrong, maybe it’s a grand plan run by the only Proud Boy who forgot to wear his disguise and was sent to prison and is now using his cell as a cover while he posts orders from prison. There clever like that and they are everywhere we just can’t see them because they’re incognito, just ask Schiff. But never fear Blue anon is hot on their trail. They like to go after the low hanging fruit first, secret evidence, then they get the ringleader, any day now.

Last edited by Rockstar; 12-27-21 at 02:53 PM.
Old 12-27-21, 02:48 PM   #9716
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
I betting either the article is a troll or the Facebook group is run by a troll farm. I’m thinking the reality is that nobody showing up at test centers is because people just aren’t showing up like some thought. They just don’t give a sheet about the hype and hysteria anymore.
It's ok to disbelief these test if you want to..but you have no right to prevent someone else to take the test, like people in this group are doing by make an appointment and then stay away from it and thereby taking up time where someone else could have been tested.

It's also ok refuse taking the vaccine, this shouldn't make you prevent others from getting it.

Edit
Here's a Danish article in Danish. I don't know how to translate the article into English
https://www.berlingske.dk/politik/he...-coronaindsats
End edit

Markus

Last edited by mapuc; 12-27-21 at 03:00 PM.
Old 12-27-21, 03:34 PM   #9717
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
It's ok to disbelief these test if you want to..but you have no right to prevent someone else to take the test, like people in this group are doing by make an appointment and then stay away from it and thereby taking up time where someone else could have been tested.

It's also ok refuse taking the vaccine, this shouldn't make you prevent others from getting it.

Edit
Here's a Danish article in Danish. I don't know how to translate the article into English
https://www.berlingske.dk/politik/he...-coronaindsats
End edit

Markus
What he is asking is if this a real group made of actual people, not whether the vaccines are valid, because it sounds pretty fake to me too.

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
August is online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-21, 03:48 PM   #9718
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
What he is asking is if this a real group made of actual people, not whether the vaccines are valid, because it sounds pretty fake to me too.
The name of the person behind this group is Kenneth H. B. he is the founder of this group.

He was in the news yesterday. (I missed it)

Markus

Old 12-27-21, 03:53 PM   #9719
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

I read the article. It doesn’t appear to have much detail about this group. Only that Danish politician is making a proclamation that he knows of a group using Facebook to disrupt life as we know it. Kinda of like when Liz Cheney says she read an incriminating email but never produces a certified copy of it.

But honestly I see this Danish minister behaving no differently than the smack talk from Jarosław Kaczyński. Both jabber on about grand conspiracies for votes.

Old 12-27-21, 04:10 PM   #9720
Skybird
Soaring

Well mapuc, in Germany we have had doctors and/or nurses who vaccinated with salt water, intentionally, so the existence of that group you refer to is absolutely within the reach of realism and credibility. It's murderous brutality what this group or these "nurses"/"doctors" do, they leave people vulnerable, and the german case they leave people in good faith of having gotten a certain form of protection: a "knowledge" their victims base decisions on and form future behaviour on that affects others, and they accept the infection and death of these people who are their victims, which turns these nurses and this FB group into indeed murderous and most underhanded attackers themselves.

If they would prevent type-1-diabetics from getting insuline, or instead give them destilled water, they would be prosecuted for attempted or completed murder, and I vaguely recall that there was such a case, or a comparable case, some years ago in Germany.

What your FB group promotes is no longer just demonstrating and rejecting the vaccination as their personal choice, but they sentence other people to a punishment that these skunks have decided on. That is physical assault, and the death of the victim is accepted, as is accepted that the damage they do reach beyond their directly targetted victim.

Lower it cannot get!

Tags
apocalypse, china, coronavirus, covid-19, flu, masks, plague, preppers, virus, vitamine d, wuhan