Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics
Forget password? Reset here

Old 11-21-21, 11:08 AM   #9241
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

https://twitter.com/drfrocester/stat...68662744633349

This all medicines required to keep ONE covid patient safe for ONE day one critical care….

Or just ONE vaccine?

Last edited by Skybird; 11-21-21 at 07:07 PM.
Skybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-21, 11:21 AM   #9242
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

Wow is this what ONE Covid-19 person demands for one day at ICU ?

It sounds incredible but since you post the picture I must believe it's true.

Edit
I right clicked on the picture and found this German homepage

https://www.vfa.de/de/arzneimittel-f...ktion-covid-19

End edit

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-21, 11:35 AM   #9243
Skybird
Soaring

One of Germany's leading virologists, Christian Drosten, adds to the picture that he wishes people would be informed by the media on the medications in the left and right bottom corners. He said their sideffects are enormous and very, very severe.

That some people call corona vaccines a cash-in event for big pharma in the face of the above picture is debunked as a myth. If this were only about money exclsuivbely, they would have delayed and let fail the development of vaccines. Treating patients milks the cash-cow much more intensively. Mind you, patients in ICU stay in hospital for many weeks if not months, and then its long covid with another table full of cups and packages with pills.
Old 11-21-21, 11:42 AM   #9244
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Following may not be related to Corona virus, but it has to do with our immune system

Quote:
'immune amnesia'
a mysterious phenomenon that's been with us for millennia, though it was only discovered in 2012. Essentially, when you're infected with measles, your immune system abruptly forgets every pathogen it's ever encountered before – every cold, every bout of flu, every exposure to bacteria or viruses in the environment, every vaccination. The loss is near-total and permanent. Once the measles infection is over, current evidence suggests that your body has to re-learn what's good and what's bad almost from scratch.
https://www.bbc.com/future/article/2...immune-amnesia

Since BBC posted it, it made me wonder has this Corona Virus same effect on our immune system as this Measles ?

Markus

Old 11-21-21, 11:50 AM   #9245
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0

Just because i am sick and tired of these increasingly authoritarian minded fanbois. Its a reminder that there just might be a price to pay for taking these drugs.

https://www.habingfamily.com/obituar...l-mike-granata

Quote:
Obituary:

Michael "Mike" Anthony Granata
February 21, 1965 - November 01, 2021

...Mike was adamant that people know what happened to him that caused his early and unexpected death.

Message from Mike: “Many nurses and non-nursing staff begged me and my wife to get the truth out to the public about the Covid-19 vaccines because the truth of deaths from the vaccine was being hidden within the medical profession. I promised I would get the message out. So, here is my message: I was afraid of getting the vaccine for fear that I might die. At the insistence of my doctor, I gave in to pressure to get vaccinated. On August 17th I received the Moderna vaccine and starting feeling ill three days later. I never recovered but continued to get worse. I developed multisystem inflammation and multisystem failure that medical professionals could not stop. My muscles disappeared as if to disintegrate. I was in ICU for several weeks and stabbed with needles up to 24 times a day for those several weeks, while also receiving 6 or 7 IVs at the same time (continuously). It was constant torture that I cannot describe. I was no longer treated as a human with feelings and a life. I was nothing more than a covid vaccine human guinea pig and the doctors excited to participate in my fascinating progression unto death. If you want to know more, please ask my wife. I wished I would have never gotten vaccinated. If you are not vaccinated, don’t do it unless you are ready to suffer and die.”
Mike did not deserve the pain and suffering he endured. He was a good man and deserved better.

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
August is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-21, 12:05 PM   #9246
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

If the death rate was so high as the article indicate, the vaccine would be taken off line.

In Denmark they removed J&J as a vaccine due to blood clot

Every medicin has some negative side effect. Which some can be servere, but take that in numbers of vaccinated.

Here's the number of death in Denmark

Number of vaccinated first shot 4535368
Here 2,423 people died within 30 days after the first vaccine injection
This gives 0.0005 %

Number of fully vaccinated 4434345
Here 1,992 died within 30 days after the 2nd vaccine injection.
This gives 0.0004 %

Markus

Last edited by mapuc; 11-21-21 at 02:14 PM.
Old 11-21-21, 02:08 PM   #9247
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-21, 03:35 PM   #9248
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
If the death rate was so high as the article indicate, the vaccine would be taken off line.

In Denmark they removed J&J as a vaccine due to blood clot

Every medicin has some negative side effect. Which some can be servere, but take that in numbers of vaccinated.

Here's the number of death in Denmark

Number of vaccinated first shot 4535368
Here 2,423 people died within 30 days after the first vaccine injection
This gives 0.0005 %

Number of fully vaccinated 4434345
Here 1,992 died within 30 days after the 2nd vaccine injection.
This gives 0.0004 %

Markus

It's worth mentioning that if Granata was Danish his death would not be recorded on those 30 day stats that you posted. He got the first shot on August 17 but it took until November 1st to kill him.

Old 11-21-21, 04:01 PM   #9249
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
It's worth mentioning that if Granata was Danish his death would not be recorded on those 30 day stats that you posted. He got the first shot on August 17 but it took until November 1st to kill him.
How many Americans have got the Moderna vaccine and how many lost their life due to this vaccine ?

For me it's nothing but numbers and percentage-
For the love ones it is a disaster for each life lost.

Markus

Old 11-21-21, 04:19 PM   #9250
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
How many Americans have got the Moderna vaccine and how many lost their life due to this vaccine ?

For me it's nothing but numbers and percentage-
For the love ones it is a disaster for each life lost.

Markus

Some folks don't believe government numbers:

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/n...veals-hundreds

Quote:
New VAERS analysis reveals hundreds of serious adverse events that the CDC and FDA never told us about

They missed hundreds of serious adverse events that are more elevated than myocarditis. A new VAERS analysis done by Albert Benavides blows the doors off the "safe and effective" narrative.

The CDC and FDA have said the vaccines are “safe and effective.” They haven't found any serious issues with the COVID vaccines. Zero. Zip. Nada. It was the DoD that found myocarditis.
The evidence in plain sight shows that they are either lying or incompetent. Or both. But of course, the medical community is never going to call them on this.
So that’s where our team of vaccine safety experts comes in; to reveal the truth about what is really going on.
In a brand new VAERS data analysis performed by our friend Albert Benavides (aka WelcomeTheEagle88), we found hundreds of serious adverse events that were completely missed by the CDC that should have been mentioned in the informed consent document that are given to patients. And we found over 200 symptoms that occur at a higher relative rate than myocarditis (relative to all previous vaccines over the last 5 years). All together, there were over 4,000 VAERS adverse event codes that were elevated by these vaccines by a factor of 10 or more over baseline that the CDC should have warned people about.
As of November 1, 2021, there have been more adverse events reported for the COVID vaccines than for all 70+ vaccines combined since they started tracking adverse events 30 years ago. That’s a stunning statistic, nobody can deny it, but nobody in the mainstream medical community (or mainstream media) seems to care much. It’s not even worth noting in passing. Wow.

Old 11-21-21, 04:24 PM   #9251
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Myocarditis is a known side effect from Moderna vaccine.
This is why Danes who get the Moderna vaccine shall be undergoing control at their doctors.

If I'm not wrong it's mostly men who get this special infection Myocarditis

Markus

Old 11-22-21, 07:12 AM   #9252
Skybird
Soaring

More and more hospitals in Germany, especially in the South and South-East, but in the North as well, prepare for Triage. Since many of those who will go into ICU in the coming two weeks and will die afterwards are infected already now, this is inevitable and cannot be prevented. The seeds are sown, they cannot be taken back again.

I think a general lockdown again is becoming more and more likely.

The states' and national government once again and for the repeated time have failed completely and with flying colours. ONCE AGAIN. They are mercilessly opportunistic and fixiated on their party power games. They are incompetent on the medical matter, do not understand what epidemiologists tell them, or do not want to listen to them. They are worthless scum. The cost us hundreds of billions, and they cost us hudnreds if not thousands of lives that could have been saved. They are late at every need for a decision, they are always too late, always. Nobody can say they did not know, and that one could not have known it. The scenario we now hopelessly slide into has been predicted and proven already in early summer - and politicians did not listen, they did not want to listen since it collided with their precious "plans" for how reality has to bow to their imagination.

In germany, things are worse than they ever have been duirng last year. And we are not even close to the climax of the current wave. Its that bad that in southern regions they evacuate patients to hospitals in neighbouring countries.

The ammount of stupidity on display in all this is breathtaking and frustrating. Four waves, and nothing learned nothing.

That must be the reason why more and more German experts already have started to warn of the inevitable fifth wave.

More and more doctors and nurses, but also research scientists, quit in frustration and due to being burned out. They get wasted, and tey get burnt like cannot fodder. But not for a good cause, but for political stupdity and unscrupulousness. I can and will not criticise them for quitting - but I encourage them to quit. Who is John Galt?

Last edited by Skybird; 11-22-21 at 07:21 AM.
Skybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-21, 07:36 AM   #9253
Skybird
Soaring

Halleluja!!!
I avoided my parents as described earlier and did not meet them, also send them daily liks to original studies, and indeed put pressure on them and indicated clearly I will not play their game any longer.

I just got a call from my Mum, she and my father have dates with the doc early Decembre and early January, BionNTech it will be.
Halleluja! That was a difficult birth...

Now the time is ticking until mid-January. Then, together with the Vitamine-D boosting, all that ordinary people can do, will have been done, and from then on its a question of fate.
Old 11-22-21, 07:41 AM   #9254
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38

^ True, but look at some comments here or what is said in talk shows. It is not only dumb politicians, others are not better. No one has to testify for any education to become politician here.

Then there is lobby pressure from all sides economy, who want their business to run without inconvenient restriction just to save a few lives.

The reluctance to prolong a general(!) lockdown and simply make vaccinations mandatory have helped the virus multiply in a way it is now here to stay.
Some people with their "only 0,4 percent die blah" do not understand what exponential growth means.

We made it easy for the virus, the answer to the pandemic was not determined enough, now it has had enough time to multiply and mutate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
[...] The states' and national government once again and for the repeated time have failed completely and with flying colours. ONCE AGAIN. They are mercilessly opportunistic and fixiated on their party power games. [...]
As said before if you do not intervene and let certain media and self-appointed "experts" on the internet – along with certain media, propaganda and quirks have their say publicly, you get the least common denominator, and the result is what we have. You do not get facts removed by not believing in it.

B.t.w. Your John Galt would probably have been an anti vaccer, and encouraged all to do business as usual to keep up his own personal business, and income. If people are dumb, let them.

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.
Catfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-21, 08:08 AM   #9255
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Reported Cases and Deaths by Country or Territory.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
apocalypse, china, coronavirus, covid-19, flu, masks, plague, preppers, virus, vitamine d, wuhan