Uploads: 0

never mind, not really on topic so I deleted my post

Last edited by em2nought; 10-31-22 at 10:38 AM. Reason: not on topic
Old 10-31-22, 12:35 PM   #7907
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Russian occupiers want to make up for losses at expense of PMC: they are withdrawing contingent from Mali, - General Staff of Armed Forces

Russia continues to replenish the occupation forces at the expense of private military companies.

This is stated in the operational information of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine regarding the Russian invasion as of 18:00 on 10/31/2022, Censor.NET reports.

"Against the background of significant losses on the territory of Ukraine, the Russian military and political leadership is looking for ways to replenish the occupation forces at the expense of private military companies. Despite significant image and political losses on the international arena, a decision was made to withdraw the contingent of private military campaigns from the Republic of Mali," said in the General Staff. Source: https://censor.net/en/n3377391

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Old 10-31-22, 12:44 PM   #7908
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Ukraine will continue grain initiative and hopes that partners will calm Russia’s rhetoric, - Zelensky

Ukraine will continue to implement the grain initiative within the framework of agreements with the UN and Turkey and hopes that the partner parties will "calm down" the rhetoric of the Russian Federation.

This was stated by the President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky, Censor.NET informs with reference to Interfax-Ukraine.

The head of state reminded that there are two parallel documents in the "grain agreement". In particular, the first was concluded between Ukraine, the UN and Turkey.

"Among these three subjects, I have not heard that anyone disagreed and would like to stop the grain initiative. That is why we are continuing as we agreed," Zelensky said at a briefing with Czech Prime Minister Petr Fiala in Kyiv.

The second document was concluded between Russia, Turkey and the UN. At the same time, the president noted that "I have not heard that Turkey or the UN violated it, as they are not interested in bringing hunger to the countries of Africa and Asia."

"Certainly, if Russia says that it is withdrawing from the grain initiative, it means that it is withdrawing from the agreements of the last three parties. This indicates that Russia is violating these agreements," the president said.

As Zelensky noted, the world is already used to one or another Russian rhetoric from official and unofficial representatives of the Russian Federation, but he hopes that the partners will be able to "pacify" it.

"I am sure and we will believe that the partners will be able to calm down the rhetoric of the Russian Federation. We, for our part, will continue the grain initiative. Because we understand that we are bringing stability to the world - to food markets," Zelensky summarized.

We remind you that on October 29, Russia unilaterally suspended its participation in the grain initiative. On October 31, the press secretary of the Russian president, Dmytrii Peskov, said that without the participation of the Russian Federation, the export of Ukrainian grain is unlikely to be implemented. At the same time, he noted that from now on, the "grain agreement" takes on a "risky and unguaranteed character." Source: https://censor.net/en/n3377393

Old 10-31-22, 12:52 PM   #7909
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 10-31-22, 04:08 PM   #7910
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38

^ wth is that?

Not quite as funny, seems they blame the jewish world conspiracy (see the "wise men of Zion" bullsh!t) once more

Putin so desperate they fall back to this

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.
Old 10-31-22, 05:11 PM   #7911
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbuna View Post
Photo proof of a Brit drone operating in Sevastopol South Bay that was responsible for attacks.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.
Old 10-31-22, 05:25 PM   #7912
em2nought
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbuna View Post
We're gonna blunder our way into this.
Old 10-31-22, 06:13 PM   #7913
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Photo proof of a Brit drone operating in Sevastopol South Bay that was responsible for attacks.

Sea Wars. I see R2D2 got promoted to rank of submarine captain. His mission is to make the Russians chuckle themselves to death.
Old 10-31-22, 08:05 PM   #7914
em2nought
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
Sea Wars. I see R2D2 got promoted to rank of submarine captain. His mission is to make the Russians chuckle themselves to death.
I'm nowhere near being a Doctor Who fan, but even I recognize a dalek when I see one.
Old 11-01-22, 07:01 AM   #7915
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post

Old 11-01-22, 07:02 AM   #7916
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Three more vessels left Ukrainian ports on Tuesday, the UN-led centre co-ordinating the Black Sea grain export deal says, despite a Russian decision to suspend its backing of the scheme.

The centre says the ships' movement has been agreed by Ukraine, Turkey and the UN, while Russia "has been informed".

On Monday, 12 ships carrying 354,500 tonnes of food sailed from Ukraine.

Russia halted its backing for the deal on Saturday, accusing Ukraine of using a safety corridor to attack its fleet.

The UN says there were no ships inside the corridor that night.

Ukraine has not claimed responsibility for the attack in Crimea - Ukraine's southern peninsula annexed by Russia in 2014.

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky has accused Russia of "blackmailing the world with hunger" - a claim Russia denies.

How much grain has been shipped from Ukraine?
The Istanbul-based co-ordinating centre is yet to provide details about the cargo on board the three vessels that left Ukraine on Tuesday.

Russia has not publicly commented on the issue.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-63467042

Old 11-01-22, 07:27 AM   #7917
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 11-01-22, 07:42 AM   #7918
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Ukraine will receive 8 NASAMS air defense systems from USA, - Pentagon

The USA will transfer eight NASAMS air defense systems to Ukraine.

This was reported in the Pentagon, Censor.NET informs.

It is noted that two systems will be deployed in Ukraine shortly. Six more will be provided later.

"The US has transferred eight NASAMS and the corresponding ammunition to them, two of these systems will be in Ukraine soon, and six more will be provided later. We have also committed to providing counter-drone capabilities, including the VAMPIRE system," the Pentagon official said.

At the same time, it is noted that Ukraine will also receive air defense systems from other countries.

"Germany agreed to provide four IRIS-T systems. They were used extremely well in Ukraine. Spain responded to the call to provide the HAWK air defense system. Several countries also provided ammunition for NASAMS," the US Department of Defense added. Source: https://censor.net/en/n3377518

Old 11-01-22, 07:58 AM   #7919
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

In Russia, autumn draft for army has begun - it is planned to draft 120,000 people

After the end of the mobilization in Russia, the autumn draft for the army began on November 1.

This is reported by Censor.NET with reference to Radio Liberty.

It is planned to conscript 120,000 people into the army - immediately after the official end of mobilization, where 300,000 were planned to be conscripted.

The General Staff of Russia announced the day before that citizens called up for military service will not be sent to the occupied regions of Ukraine.

However, there are no legal grounds for this, the regulation on the procedure for military service allows conscripts to be sent to the conflict zone four months after being drafted.

Analysts of the American Institute for the Study of War (ISW) in a report on October 30 assumed that conscripts of the autumn draft will be sent to war in Ukraine already in the spring. In addition, they can be mobilized into the army after the end of the mandatory service, if the mobilization is announced again or extended. Source: https://censor.net/en/n3377541

Old 11-01-22, 08:08 AM   #7920
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

India does not have "any moral conflict" in buying Russian oil - Minister Puri

Indian Oil Minister Hardeep Singh Puri has said he has "absolutely" no moral conflict over buying Russian fuel amid Moscow’s brutal war in Ukraine.

This is reported by Censor.NET with reference to Suspilne.

"Absolutely none. There is no conflict. We have an obligation to our consumers... We have 1.34 billion people and we have to provide them with energy," he said.

On the proposed cap on Russian oil put forward by the G7, Puri said India would consider it and respond "according to its highest national interests". He added that India does not feel any pressure in this regard.

India's imports of Russian oil accounted for 0.2% of total imports at the end of March, Puri said. Reuters reports that it rose to a record high of 23% in September. In September, the US held talks with Delhi to review its dependence on Russian weapons and energy, as Ukraine's western allies made efforts to diversify their energy supply to move away from Russian oil. Source: https://censor.net/en/n3377545

Zelensky and Macron discussed strengthening defense capabilities and restoring energy infrastructure

President Volodymyr Zelensky held a telephone conversation with French leader Emmanuel Macron.

The head of state announced this on Twitter, Censor.NET reports.

"Extremely important and productive conversation with the President of France, Emmanuel Macron. Concrete decisions to strengthen Ukraine's defense capabilities. Concrete initiatives to restore the destroyed energy infrastructure. Thank you, my friend, for your unwavering support," the message reads. Source: https://censor.net/en/n3377573

Erdogan will hold talks with Zelensky and Putin regarding "grain agreement" in coming days, - Cavusoglu

The President of Turkey, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, will hold talks with the Presidents of Ukraine and the Russian Federation, Volodymyr Zelenskyi and Volodymyr Putin. The parties will discuss the "grain agreement", which Moscow is trying to derail.

As Censor.NET informs, this was announced by the head of the Turkish Foreign Ministry, Mevlüt Çavuşoğlu, quoted by "Anadolu".

"In the coming days, the President of Turkey will hold negotiations with his colleagues from Ukraine and the Russian Federation, including regarding the "grain agreement," the media reported, quoting Çavuşoğlu. Source: https://censor.net/en/n3377578

Closed Thread