Forget password? Reset here

Old 04-01-21, 11:33 AM   #6811
Moonlight
Admiral

Downloads: 184
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
First i have a problem with England, or better its nationalistic neophytes, not with the UK. You like to make it look as if there was a row with the UK. But England decides and does it all for Wales, Scotland, Ireland. The latter can try, and do, and want what they want, but in this constellation they will never get their ideas through. They only have an equal status in theory.
I hope Scotland get another vote for their independence and win it as well, and that goes for Wales and Northern Ireland too, England will be well rid of them in my opinion, once they leave the union the government must warn them that there is no chance of re-joining.....Ever.
When they have to stand on their own two feet without being able to use the English taxpayer as a bleeding cash cow that's when the reality of independence is going to hit them, a kick in those Scottish Nationalists nether regions will be the least of their worries when the financial implications start to bite home.

The godsends of all godsends in all of that ^ is that Scottish Blackclock bastard and the rest of his cronies will be gone from Westminster.
Old 04-01-21, 12:55 PM   #6812
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Not me. From where do you get information apart fom this, and did you read any of what i quoted or wrote here?

In fact the export data shows Britain to be the biggest importer of doses produced in the E.U.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/10/w...d-vaccine.html

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ts-eu-concedes

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...-idUSKBN2AP2RS

And this is what REALLY happens! The whole world has seen what Johnson did, the bullying, brazenness and accusations, what do you say about all the EU vaccine exports to the UK?
Really, i find this unbelievable.
No mention of the huge sums of money the British Government have invested in the vaccine or the fact Britain continues to export key components to the EU for the AZ vaccine? (if I missed the detail then I apologise)

There is only one party threatening export bans.

Best we don't go into the facts about the huge number of vaccines left lying untouched in the EU because they and they alone dithered over the AstraZeneca br\nd.

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-21, 01:12 PM   #6813
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlight View Post

Macron can't bear France being bailed out again by his hated Britain PAUL BALDWIN
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/other...?ocid=msedgntp
Now that article did interest me but be under no illusion, France (for historical reasons over a great many years) and the EU collectively want nothing more than to see the UK struggle now that BREXIT has been achieved.

If I had my way I'd terminate the treaty, stop the divorce payments and have nothing more to do with them.

Back in the day of the EEC the plan was reasonable imho, create a free trade area throughout Europe.

What it has eventually culminated into is a 'monster' state with plans to govern all the other vassal states and everything else contained within.

Heaven only knows what debt the future German generations are going to be lumbered with.

Luckily the UK people won't allow this to happen on our island, we payed enough in finances and the blood of our young twice over and look how the resentment toward us still exists today.

I wonder....did De Gaulle ever pay his board and lodgings bill after we relocated him?

Don't anyone take offence at my rant because it is aimed at anything (you can each decide) other than toward any individuals here

Old 04-01-21, 01:15 PM   #6814
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Quote:
I hope Scotland get another vote for their independence and win it as well, and that goes for Wales and Northern Ireland too, England will be well rid of them in my opinion, once they leave the union the government must warn them that there is no chance of re-joining.....Ever.
When they have to stand on their own two feet without being able to use the English taxpayer as a bleeding cash cow that's when the reality of independence is going to hit them, a kick in those Scottish Nationalists nether regions will be the least of their worries when the financial implications start to bite home.

The godsends of all godsends in all of that ^ is that Scottish Blackclock bastard and the rest of his cronies will be gone from Westminster.
You forgot to mention they will need to create a new currency because the pound sterling is underwritten by the Bank of England seeing as no other current UK banks have the financial clout to do so.

Oh and they don't leave with a clean slate because they can also take their fare share of the national debt.

Old 04-01-21, 01:19 PM   #6815
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 04-01-21, 02:41 PM   #6816
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbuna View Post
No mention of the huge sums of money the British Government have invested in the vaccine or the fact Britain continues to export key components to the EU for the AZ vaccine? (if I missed the detail then I apologise) There is only one party threatening export bans. [...]
Yes, England does not threaten, it just does not export for reasons of "national security". To be honest i do not know whether the UK delivers key components(?)
I do not know how many England invested in the A-Z vaccine research what is clear is that Germany paid for the Biontech vaccine, not the US (and not the UK).
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...not-washington

"All those A-Z doses "lying around", i take it that indeed a a lot of people did not want it – partly because of misinformation and the german "Beamtenmentalitaet"

https://www.newstatesman.com/world/e...d-eu-countries

https://www.thelocal.de/20210308/why...not-been-used/

I do not make any particular non-politician responsible for the fuss, but i admit your Boris is getting on our nerves.

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.
Catfish is online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-21, 03:28 PM   #6817
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

The British paid for the AZ development and then benefitted from having it.
The Germans paid for the Biontech development, and rejected to benefit from it and buying it in significant numbers, and when they did, then late and in lower numbers.

Who are the donkeys here?

The British paid a higher price for the vaccines, and paid it, knowing that this in the end saves them stellar amount of money from leaving lockdowns earlier. Time is of the essence.
The Germans wanted to count peanuts and accepted for that extended monthly costs for lockdowns that are higher than the costs for the vaccination campaign of all the year, calculated on the basis of the highest prices demanded in early stages of the negotitations. That way they in the end will pay multiple times a smuch the money they have saved on the vaccines. Not to mentiin the death toll and numbers of infections.

The British political leadership gets done the job of getting its population vaccinated.
The German government fails endlessly and miserably in getting done its job of vaccinating the German population.

The British have risen and still raise their competitiveness in the globla arena, and form interesting alliances (of which the Germans have nothing better to say than that they cannot function).
The EU and the Germans sleepwalk around cluelessly, loose productivity, chase talent away, and scare away intellectual creativity, raise levels of suffocating overregulation ever more, and hold moral lectures on solidarity and Bla and Bla and Blablabla.

The British stand up against China, like the Australians before them, and the Americans. The EU and its members leave them alone on that stand, try to arrange themselves smoothly with it, not upsetting China, and seriously dreaming of influencing the Chinese by doing trade. Instead their interests get sold out more and more and China more and more plows them under.

And the Germans have lost patience,

https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/sho...postcount=6810

and are sick and tired of this year-long uninterrupted display of incompetence, bureaucratism and dilettantism. The German federalistic political system has found its limits, additional to the incompetence and narcissism of the actors. The way things are being run over here is not even just laughable anymore. Its simply is embarassing. Bräsig bis zum Geht-nicht-mehr. Doof zum Herzerweichen.

Last edited by Skybird; 04-01-21 at 06:10 PM.
Skybird is online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-21, 04:21 PM   #6818
Moonlight
Admiral

It will all unravel later this year when Merkel steps down, if Germany can get their act together they could even have most if not all of their citizens inoculated by then, it could even be a vote winner in the September election.

As for Macron, he's in big trouble, he's going to have to seriously up his game if he hopes to win next years election, this China virus debacle is going to cost him votes and lots of them.
Old 04-01-21, 06:21 PM   #6819
Skybird
Soaring

BBC:

"Vaccines present our best way out of this pandemic... However, the rollout of these vaccines is unacceptably slow" and is prolonging the pandemic in the wider Europe region, WHO director for Europe Hans Kluge said in a statement.

"We must speed up the process by ramping up manufacturing, reducing barriers to administering vaccines, and using every single vial we have in stock, now," he added.

In the meantime, as long as vaccine coverage remained low, he said EU countries would have to impose lockdowns and other measures to compensate for the delays.

Hu. Obvious. Still, somebody should tell the geniusses in Berlin and Brussel. One cannot just take it for certain that they already have gotten it. I mean Super-Uschi is still in office, isn't she. If she had any sense of responsiblity, she would have stepped down by now - or would have been chased away.
Old 04-02-21, 06:17 AM   #6820
Moonlight
Admiral

EU’RE TO BLAME! UK taxpayers pumped £21MILLION into Dutch AstraZeneca vaccine factory in EU jab war as the Netherlands refused to invest

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/145245...nt-eu-jab-war/
Old 04-02-21, 08:46 AM   #6821
Skybird
Soaring

In a report, the UK's Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) now also admits a number of 30 thrombosis cases in the UK.

As it is tradition now with Astra Zeneca since early trials over one year, the unwanted news was tried to be kept hidden as long as possible.

America's Fauci meanwhile said he is confident that the United States will have enough doses of other vaccines and will not need to fall back to the AZ vaccine "even if it would get licensed for use" (in the US, which apparently it currently is not).

German authorities recommend that those who got their first AZ jab, will get the second jab with another vaccine.
Old 04-02-21, 10:02 AM   #6822
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
Who are the donkeys here? [...]
The EU! Get your act together and retaliate

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.
Catfish is online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-21, 10:35 AM   #6823
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

Who's to blame !?

It will be those, who due to my personal standpoints, will be in line of fire...tomorrow it may be some others.

I don't care if I'm aiming wrongfully-My standpoints is clear.

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-21, 11:24 AM   #6824
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Quote:

I do not make any particular non-politician responsible for the fuss, but i admit your Boris is getting on our nerves.
If I'm to be totally honest here, he is having the same effect on a great many here in the UK also

Old 04-02-21, 11:25 AM   #6825
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Quote:
EU’RE TO BLAME! UK taxpayers pumped £21MILLION into Dutch AstraZeneca vaccine factory in EU jab war as the Netherlands refused to invest

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/145245...nt-eu-jab-war/

Tags
apocalypse, china, coronavirus, covid-19, flu, masks, plague, preppers, virus, vitamine d, wuhan