Closed Thread

Old 09-07-22, 09:59 AM   #6061
Dargo
Admiral

Downloads: 21
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
Is the Russian army collapsing in Ukraine ??

By following what is being written on Twitter there seems to be chaos among the Russian military all over the frontline
It's especially around Kharkiv and Bakhmut even in Kherson areas the Russian army seems to be collapsing.

It could also be Ukrainian propaganda-Which would be new to me if so.

Markus
The drafted personnel from the separatist republics are not trained, they can not use the heavy material, so they flee that's what you are seeing on the eastern front rest is lack of supply, treatment of their own and Russians are still not able to operate on multi fronts Russians act surprised of attacks they could have seen coming for days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Tzu
A victorious Destroyer is like a ton against an ounce.
Dargo is online  
Old 09-07-22, 10:01 AM   #6062
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Old 09-07-22, 10:06 AM   #6063
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 09-07-22, 10:49 AM   #6064
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

I think Zelensky is talking to the wrong guy.

Quote:
Zelensky and Sholtz discussed plans to further strengthen Ukraine’s defense capabilities

President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky had a telephone conversation with Chancellor of Germany Olaf Scholz.

"Had a telephone conversation with Chancellor of Germany Olaf Scholz on a wide range of topics," Zelensky wrote.

The President noted that during the conversation, he thanked the head of the German government for confirming EUR5 billion of macro-financial assistance from the EU, and also talked about the need for a full-fledged IMF program.

"They discussed plans to further strengthen Ukraine's defense capabilities," Zelensky said. Source: https://censor.net/en/n3365726

Old 09-07-22, 11:15 AM   #6065
Dargo
Admiral

Quote:
Is the Russian army collapsing in Ukraine ??

By following what is being written on Twitter there seems to be chaos among the Russian military all over the frontline
It's especially around Kharkiv and Bakhmut even in Kherson areas the Russian army seems to be collapsing.

It could also be Ukrainian propaganda-Which would be new to me if so.

Markus
"Russian soldiers are complaining on social media that their commanders are sending them into senseless counterattacks without the necessary manpower or tactics to be successful..." https://twitter.com/WarMonitor3/stat...38768214646787

We heard this in 1st month of this invasion still leadership has not solved this you can say they do not care, but this is not WW2 where Russia had at least 2 millions in the gulags and other means to force people as cannon fodder and clearly what they have in stock can not be used to supply the artillery steamroller Russia still uses doctrines not from this time, but that is general in Russia.

Always maintain your stock before an offense. Blitzkrieg 101

Quote:

Last edited by Dargo; 09-07-22 at 11:25 AM.
Dargo is online  
Old 09-07-22, 11:22 AM   #6066
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

We cannot rule out involvement of leading countries in "limited" nuclear conflict, - Zaluzhny and Zabrodsky

Cooperation with partners and the provision of arms to Ukraine are influenced by two factors: misconceptions about the scale of the Russian-Ukrainian war and the threat of Russia’s use, under certain circumstances, of tactical nuclear weapons.

This is stated in an article by the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of Ukraine Valery Zaluzhny and the First Deputy Chairman of the Parliamentary Committee on National Security, General Mykhailo Zabrodsky, Censor.NET informs with reference to Ukrinform.

According to the authors, the above-mentioned two factors have an influence on the adoption of relevant decisions, terms, and volumes of aid receipts.

Firstly, it is difficult for the modern generation, the world, and Europeans, first of all, to imagine combat operations in reality as during the Second World War.

"And the daily consumption of ammunition of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, for example, artillery shells per gun, on average exceeds three times the indicators of the Royal Artillery of the British Army during the First World War. Taking into account the duration of the war and the prospects for the 2023 campaign, it is unlikely that these indicators will decrease", - the article says.

Therefore, in order for Ukraine to repel Russian aggression, it needs and will need significant material resources and financial expenses.

"But one cannot ignore the threat that will appear for the whole of Europe. One cannot also completely rule out the possibility of direct involvement of the world's leading countries in a "limited" nuclear conflict, from which the prospect of the Third World War is already directly visible," the authors are convinced.

It is worth returning to the source of Russian confidence, that is, to impunity:

- any attempts at practical steps regarding the use of tactical nuclear weapons must be stopped using the entire arsenal of means at the disposal of the countries of the world;

- after all, starting from this moment, Russia will become not only a threat to the peaceful coexistence of Ukraine, its other neighbors, and a number of European countries, but also a terrorist state on a global scale.

The authors are convinced that it is taking into account such a complex and ambiguous combination of factors that the prospects of the 2023 military campaign should be considered. After all, only a complete and comprehensive consideration will allow creating the prerequisites for the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation to defeat the armed forces of Russia and to end the war within Europe. Source: https://censor.net/en/n3365700

Old 09-07-22, 11:32 AM   #6067
Dargo
Admiral

The weather forecast says it is going to be very hot in Crimea.
It's time for the rus invaders to prepare for a swim. It takes a lot of strength to swim to Sochi or Yeysk.
BTW the Guinness Book of World Records may include a new record for the longest open water swim. https://twitter.com/DefenceU/status/1567526011041988609

Crimea Beach Party happening Summer 2023.

Quote:
Dargo is online  
Old 09-07-22, 11:36 AM   #6068
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Ukrainian soldiers captured flag of 150th motorized rifle division of Russian Federation near Balaklia. PHOTO

The defenders of Ukraine during the battles for Balaklia in the Kharkiv Region captured the flag of the 150th Motorized Rifle Division (150th Motorized Rifle Division of the Idritsia-Berlin Order Kutuzov Division) as a trophy.

This was reported by Taras Berezovets on Telegram channel, Censor.NET informs.

"The flag of the 150th Order of Kutuzov of the Idritsia Division. Balaklia is ours," he wrote.

This information is also confirmed by the press center of the First Separate Special Purpose Brigade named after Ivan Bohun.

"The flag of the 150th Order of Kutuzov of the Idritsia Division. Our separate special purpose battalion "Wild Field" took it near Balaklia in the Kharkiv region," the message says. Source: https://censor.net/en/n3365650

Old 09-07-22, 11:37 AM   #6069
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

Quote:
Secretary of National Security and Defence Council of Ukraine believes Russias collapse has already begun: "dozen of regions ready to leave the Russian Federation"
https://news.yahoo.com/secretary-nat...112756303.html

We are entering Russian politics, but I post it here.

Markus

My little lovely female cat
Old 09-07-22, 11:54 AM   #6070
Dargo
Admiral

Quote:
https://news.yahoo.com/secretary-nat...112756303.html

We are entering Russian politics, but I post it here.

Markus
Decayed regimes inevitably elevate leaders of stunning incompetence, corruption and imbecility. The refusal by the police and military to restore order and defend the old regime is key to success. The police and military have done this in the past of Russia. It is the only force who can behead Russia of Putin not a Holy Writ, but let's hope they get fed up with Putin and start to go home, that will be enough to destroy Putin. Putin gambles on a bad winter for Europe, think he will get the worst winter for himself.

Quote:
Dargo is online  
Old 09-07-22, 12:02 PM   #6071
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dargo View Post
Decayed regimes inevitably elevate leaders of stunning incompetence, corruption and imbecility. The refusal by the police and military to restore order and defend the old regime is key to success. The police and military have done this in the past of Russia. It is the only force who can behead Russia of Putin not a Holy Writ, but let's hope they get fed up with Putin and start to go home, that will be enough to destroy Putin. Putin gambles on a bad winter for Europe, think he will get the worst winter for himself.
Came to think of what Jim posted on this page #6066
"We cannot rule out involvement of leading countries in "limited" nuclear conflict"

We do not know how Putin will react when he sees himself trapped in the corner where he can't get out.

Markus

Old 09-07-22, 12:23 PM   #6072
Dargo
Admiral

Quote:
"We cannot rule out involvement of leading countries in "limited" nuclear conflict"

We do not know how Putin will react when he sees himself trapped in the corner where he can't get out.

Markus
I do not believe in the nuclear... if/when .... all no holy writ and am no wizard that can look into the future when I know for sure I am hit there is no "limited" you can not control a nuclear war anyone thinking to pull this off is an imbecile.

Quote:
Dargo is online  
Old 09-07-22, 12:37 PM   #6073
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dargo View Post
I do not believe in the nuclear... if/when .... all no holy writ and am no wizard that can look into the future when I know for sure I am hit there is no "limited" you can not control a nuclear war anyone thinking to pull this off is an imbecile.

Same here I hope he's man enough to accept the lost and withdraw without any escalations whatsoever.

Markus

Old 09-07-22, 12:42 PM   #6074
Dargo
Admiral

Quote:

Markus
Is this not typical, always coming when Ukraine forces gain ground (682 square kilometers since August 28th. 10 days. Not confirmed!) find it warmongering based on unrealistic doctrines the world's leading countries know where a nuclear conflict leads to now they consider it after years of avoiding this is an oxymoron FUBAR.

Quote:
Dargo is online  
Old 09-07-22, 12:45 PM   #6075
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

He is just about the last person to be preaching to other countries about democracy!

Putin says election of Truss as UK leader ‘far from democratic’

Closed Thread