SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics
Forget password? Reset here

Old 08-02-23, 10:25 AM   #6061
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

BIDENOMICS: Banks are still failing, homelessness and inflation is still rising, companies putting a halt or slowing hiring plans, oil reserves depleted, The United States credit rating has been downgraded from a AAA rating as US debt continues to skyrocket.

"Fitch has downgraded the U.S. credit rating to AA+ from AAA.”

In an attempt to help shield Biden from criticism, why Fitch blames January 6th for the downgrade!

"You have the debt ceiling, you have Jan. 6. Clearly, if you look at polarization with both parties ... the Democrats have gone further left and Republicans further right, so the middle is kind of falling apart basically," said senior director at Fitch Ratings Richard Francis.

Clown world

Reality is it’s the public that is conveniently divided bickering over some of most petty pointless arguments known in American history. While the uni-party just keeps going deeper and deeper in debt spending more than the tax revenue it takes in

Fitch Downgrades U.S. Credit Rating

The ratings firm said that the downgrade reflects an ‘erosion of governance’

https://archive.ph/mH4QZ

Quote:
By Dean Seal , Matt Grossman and Andrew Duehren
Aug. 1, 2023 6:13 pm ET

Fitch Ratings downgraded the U.S. government’s credit rating weeks after President Biden and congressional Republicans came to the brink of a historic default, warning about the growing debt burden and political dysfunction in Washington.
The ratings firm downgraded the U.S.’s long-term foreign-currency issuer default rating to “AA+” from “AAA” to reflect expected financial deterioration in the coming years and the government’s growing debt burden.
The first downgrade of the U.S. by a major ratings firm in more than a decade, the move underscores the high stakes of this spring’s legislative drama for the critical $20 trillion global market for U.S. government debt.
Fitch said Tuesday that the downgrade reflects an “erosion of governance” in the U.S. relative to other top-tier economies over the past two decades, pointing to the financial uncertainty posed by a series of close calls in which legislative stalemates nearly derailed routine payments on U.S. Treasury debt, typically treated by investors around the world as ultrasafe.
“The repeated debt-limit political standoffs and last-minute resolutions have eroded confidence in fiscal management,” Fitch said.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 08-02-23 at 02:32 PM.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-23, 10:40 AM   #6062
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

In the headlines in a Danish newspaper.

Trump may face 40 years prison.

Edit
Have removed my text since it wasn't exactly correct-More me who read it wrongfully first time.

Copied from the article:

Quote:
- It doesn't look good for him, but everything indicates that the accusers are completely bouncing off his voters. He has built up the story that the Biden family wants him down, and his voters buy into that, says Mads Dalgaard and continues:

- The more that is added to the legal track, the more he strengthens his position with the Republican voters. He has positioned himself as the man who fights against the 'swamp'.

According to the US expert, Donald Trump is currently aiming for a very specific goal.

- We are looking into a scenario where Trump's best option for not ending up in prison is simply to become the next president
Markus

My little lovely female cat

Last edited by mapuc; 08-02-23 at 10:59 AM.
mapuc is online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-23, 01:07 PM   #6063
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
In the headlines in a Danish newspaper.

Trump may face 40 years prison.

Edit
Have removed my text since it wasn't exactly correct-More me who read it wrongfully first time.

Copied from the article:

Markus
Nobody in the world should be given this much attention. As I told someone inside the beltway it's like a tribe of monkeys throwing poop on the wall to what sticks. There are so many more important things going on voters in my country and the audience in others should be concerned with.

Old 08-02-23, 01:30 PM   #6064
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Nobody in the world should be given this much attention. As I told someone inside the beltway it's like a tribe of monkeys throwing poop on the wall to what sticks. There are so many more important things going on voters in my country and the audience in others should be concerned with.
I agree
These days it's all Trump when our news channels in Denmark and Sweden are reporting from USA.

Markus

Old 08-02-23, 03:35 PM   #6065
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Texas governor Greg Abbott reveals he has bussed over 28,000 illegal immigrants to sanctuary cities like Washington DC, New York and Chicago.

So, after virtue signaling for years by calling their cities ‘sanctuary cities’, Democrats like NYC Mayor Adams are starting to sound a lot like ‘far right Republicans’ by calling for border security.

“We need to control the border. We need to call a state of emergency, and we need to properly fund this national crisis,” Adams said.

So when Republicans say this it’s ‘racist’ but not when the left says it? I’m confused.

And didn’t democrats and left wing liberal loons say walls don’t work? Watch how they fast build now.

Last edited by Rockstar; 08-02-23 at 04:07 PM.
Old 08-02-23, 04:46 PM   #6066
em2nought
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 0

They're on the attack against Ron too. First telling folks not to travel to Florida because we're racist because we refuse to accept their narrative that our founding fathers are villains & the USA is a horrible place. Now they're telling you that if you travel to Florida you might become a leper. https://www.yahoo.com/news/whats-goi...175800508.html

...and gee I wonder where it might have come from with Brandon's wide open border? Armadillo my @$$

Old 08-02-23, 06:10 PM   #6067
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

I like Ron I voted for him as Governor and would for president too.
Lepper? I thought they said who wants to be a Pepper too?

The human Molotov cocktail. When you vote, don’t use it as an anger management tool.
|
\/

Last edited by Rockstar; 08-02-23 at 06:23 PM.
Old 08-02-23, 06:20 PM   #6068
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
I agree
These days it's all Trump when our news channels in Denmark and Sweden are reporting from USA.

Markus
Well, I think Trump is used in Europe for the same reason he’s over here. #1 anything with the words Trump in is good gossip and sells papers, #2 Trump is used as a great distraction from more pressing problems.

Last edited by Rockstar; 08-02-23 at 08:08 PM.
Old 08-02-23, 08:52 PM   #6069
Otto Harkaman
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 31

Otto Harkaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-23, 03:05 AM   #6070
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

January 6 was a crime. A dissent from NR's editorial.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2023/...6-was-a-crime/
Old 08-03-23, 05:25 AM   #6071
u crank
Old enough to know better

Downloads: 136

The latest indictment of Donald Trump is politics masquerading as law masquerading as politics.

https://themessenger.com/opinion/tru...-next-election

Quote:
In our system, it is the obligation of the Article I branch, Congress, to counter abuses of power by the Article II branch, the executive. The Framers would have scoffed at the notion that a president could be checked — effectively and without partisan enmity — by prosecutors who worked for either (a) the president who was suspected of wrongdoing, or (b) a president of the opposition party — particularly one, such as Joe Biden, who is running against Trump, the former president under suspicion.
Quote:
Trump is charged with defrauding the United States, even though it was just a few weeks ago — in throwing out convictions of two cronies of former New York governor Andrew Cuomo — that the Supreme Court reaffirmed that, in federal law, “fraud” means a swindle to bilk victims out of money or tangible property. It is not a vehicle by which prosecutors may impose their vision of good government.
Quote:
The political objective of this political scheme, which the Biden Justice Department has masqueraded as a legal proceeding, is to rush the case to trial and inundate voters with Capitol riot imagery in the 2024 campaign stretch-run. Ironically, it’s a corrupt scheme to influence the presidential election — exactly what Trump is accused of doing.

“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

― Arthur C. Clarke

u crank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-23, 08:00 AM   #6072
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38

An independent court does what its name says, it is about crimes without caring for politics.

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.
Catfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-23, 08:06 AM   #6073
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
An independent court does what its name says, it is about crimes without caring for politics.
Only courts that let Trump off are independent, courts that jail him are politicised by the Bidenists. May the will of the American people be done! The question is which one, there are two.
Old 08-03-23, 09:10 AM   #6074
u crank
Old enough to know better

Downloads: 136

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
There is no such thing. But McCarthy was not talking about the court was he. The prosecutor, the Attorney General and the person they answer to, the President could hardly be called independent. Quite the opposite.

Look no one wants Trump gone from American politics more than me. He is a drama queen and a narcissist. It distracts from the real issues. But make no mistake, his greatest talent is playing the victim and these legal cases feed that beast. There is one sure way to get rid of Donald Trump. Let him run for office in 2024. He will almost certainly lose. But try to imagine if he beats these charges, and that is a distinct possibility. Some people are going to be embarrassed. Some people will lose their minds.

“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

― Arthur C. Clarke

u crank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-23, 02:58 PM   #6075
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

53 % of the Republican voters would put their vote on him and only 12 or was it 16 % would put their vote on number 2 forgot his name-something with San...

And 4 % would put they vote on former VP.

This poll was shown in today Godmorning Denmark.

In the studio they had an expert on American politics and she said.

Even if he should be found guilty a majority of the Rep. would vote on him.

WHY!!
If he is a criminal having done something criminal then he should be kicked out of the Rep club if he's found guilty that is.

If he's found not guilty then he is allowed to run for Office.

Ok lets go back and discuss Biden and American Democrat politics.

Markus