Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics
Forget password? Reset here

Closed Thread

Old 07-21-22, 01:14 PM   #5131
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Old 07-21-22, 01:27 PM   #5132
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Russia will struggle to maintain its military campaign and Ukraine may be able to hit back, the head Britain's foreign intelligence service says.

MI6 chief Richard Moore said Russia had seen "epic fails" in its initial goals; removing Ukraine's president, capturing Kyiv and sowing disunity in the West.

He was speaking at the Aspen Security Forum, in a rare public appearance.

He called the invasion "the most egregious naked act of aggression... in Europe since the Second World War."

He said recent Russian gains were "tiny" and that Russia was "about to run out of steam".

"Our assessment is that the Russians will increasingly find it difficult to find manpower and materiel over the next few weeks," Mr Moore told the conference in Colorado. "They will have to pause in some way and that will give the Ukrainians the opportunity to strike back."

That view may be seen as optimistic and Ukraine's ability to counter-attack may well depend on greater supplies of Western weaponry, which its officials say has often been too slow in arriving.

The MI6 chief said some kind of battlefield success would be an "important reminder to the rest of Europe that this is a winnable campaign" - particularly ahead of a winter which was likely to see pressure on gas supplies.

"We are in for a tough time," he said. A further reason to maintain support to help the Ukrainians win, or "at least negotiate from a position of significant strength", he said, was because China's leader Xi Jinping was "watching like a hawk".
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-62259179

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Old 07-21-22, 01:59 PM   #5133
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Der Spiegel:

Russian troops are reportedly storing heavy military equipment at the occupied Zaporizhzhya nuclear power plant. This was announced by the Ukrainian nuclear energy company Energoatom via Telegram. with. Heavy equipment and ammunition are now located next to the technology that ensures the operation of a generator, it said.

"The occupiers continue to cynically violate all norms and requirements of fire, nuclear and radiation safety of the nuclear power plant operation by storing heavy military equipment, ammunition, weapons and explosives in the engine room of the power plant of the largest nuclear power plant in Europe," it says. If ammunition were to explode, it could cause a dangerous fire.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

-----------

Hungary ordered additional 700 million qubic meters of gas from Russia. The Kremlin is checking the order, they say.

--------------
Old 07-21-22, 02:44 PM   #5134
Dargo
Admiral

Downloads: 21

+ over 20 M109 155 mm howitzers
+ 36 L119 105mm artillery guns
+ 1,600 anti-tank weapons
+ counter-battery radar systems
+ over 50,000 rounds of ammunition
+ hundreds of drones
+ hundreds of loitering aerial munitions
The UK is giving near 25 percent of their artillery to Ukraine, while the German government is complaining about not having enough to give.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Tzu
A victorious Destroyer is like a ton against an ounce.
Old 07-21-22, 04:28 PM   #5135
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

Physiologically, according to the CIA, Putin should be healthy - I'm not a trained doctor, so I can't comment on that. But how is he doing psychologically?(can't comment on that either)

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is online  
Old 07-22-22, 02:49 AM   #5136
Skybird
Soaring

I stick to what I said before: he has a psychopathic personality disorder. He has PSYCHOPATH written all on him from head to toes.
Old 07-22-22, 06:51 AM   #5137
Reece
CINC Pacific Fleet

Downloads: 171

Quote:
Russia issues new threats to Ukraine
Blow it out of your pants Putin!!

Sub captains go down with their ship!
Old 07-22-22, 07:55 AM   #5138
Skybird
Soaring

When Poland complained about the Germans' broken promises regarding the "Ringtausch" on tanks, some media over here said, following government sources apparently, that the deal fialed so far only becasue the Poles did not just want replacement tanks, but they wanted the newest and latest version of Leopards that even the BW does not yet have.

Apparently that was just another German lie. Details now get reported that border the hilarious. While Poland managed to send the Ukraine 200 T-72 within just two months, the German offer for that jujst 20 (!) Leopard-2s of older versions, with a delivery rate of one per month and not starting before Spring 2023.

It is unimaginable for me that the incompetent and clueless dilettanttee heading the defence ministry is acting without knowledge and okay by Bubble-Olaf. That is not imaginable. So in the end, the responsibility for this policy is with Olaf "the Smokescreen" Scholz once again. Lügensack.

Its gettign worse and worse with the Germans and their standing in thiscrisis. It gets worse and worse. It makes me sick. There were according deals promoted by the Germans with Slovenia, Czech Republic, Greece, and all have failed so far, with the partners turning away, smoking and furious. The Germna govenrment n evertheless sells it as abig success story to the Germna public, and already counts the tlake dbaout and notdleivered tnaks as concoluded deals.

Thats the same government that says that within short time the Bundeswehr will become NATO's biggest and most powerful land army in Europe.

The point is the tanks must not be taken from the active BW service force, but the industry has them readied by the many dozens, both MBTs and IFVs, and coudl deliver them immedoiately. Its Bubble Scholz, the split-tongued cheater and windtalker, who prevents it.

Liars and idiots, idiots and liars. Lying and incompetence as a government program.

And economy minister Habeck still rejects to consider extending the running time of the last 3 nuclear powerplants. His speakers still give the impression that heat pumps and electricity have no link.

How can one switch off one's own modern nculear powerplants - and at the same time planning and basing on importing nuclear power from other countries and older reactors...??? Two of these last three German powerplants are amongst the most modern nuclear plants in service worldwide...

Partei, Partei über alles,
über alles in der Welt...
Old 07-22-22, 03:18 PM   #5139
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38

Icon9

Lambrecht ...

Next Hungary and the Russia gas deal..

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.
Old 07-22-22, 06:39 PM   #5140
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
I stick to what I said before: he has a psychopathic personality disorder. He has PSYCHOPATH written all on him from head to toes.
What if Putin is a cynical power-hungry president instead and not suffering from Psychopathically personality disorder ?

Only a guess from my side.

He is a leader who have seen NATO grow/expand up to his front door and now his side door have this turned him mad or did he become a cynical President ?

(This is NOT an attempt to defend Putins war in Ukraine-Cause there's NO excuse for his action in Ukraine)
Edit
Thinking, maybe I should search to see if Psychopath and cynicism is the same and here is what I found
The headlines on google search page: Are psychopaths inherently cynical ?
"Yes they are, like psychopaths they have no empathy. All on the same spectrum."
End edit

Markus

Last edited by mapuc; 07-22-22 at 06:51 PM.
mapuc is online  
Old 07-23-22, 07:39 AM   #5141
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

If true then we then we know Russia again

Quote:
Russian missiles strike Odessa port day after grain deal, Ukraine says
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...ukraine-grain/

Markus

mapuc is online  
Old 07-23-22, 07:57 AM   #5142
Reece
CINC Pacific Fleet

Downloads: 171

Typical Russian nazi's, didn't expect anything else from them!

Sub captains go down with their ship!
Old 07-23-22, 10:55 AM   #5143
Skybird
Soaring

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
What if Putin is a cynical power-hungry president instead and not suffering from Psychopathically personality disorder ?

Only a guess from my side.

He is a leader who have seen NATO grow/expand up to his front door and now his side door have this turned him mad or did he become a cynical President ?

(This is NOT an attempt to defend Putins war in Ukraine-Cause there's NO excuse for his action in Ukraine)
Edit
Thinking, maybe I should search to see if Psychopath and cynicism is the same and here is what I found
The headlines on google search page: Are psychopaths inherently cynical ?
"Yes they are, like psychopaths they have no empathy. All on the same spectrum."
End edit

Markus
Psychopaths lack the ability to feel empathy, are highly abusive and manipulative, and their whole world consits of only one word: "I". They accept neither law nor rules, only their own interst and desire, and for that they most "naturally" do whatever it takes to get their will, their interest and desire. If brutality is needed: they pratcice it. If its necessary to pretend, they do it. If kindess is in need to get what they want, they show it (without feeling it). If a virtuous mix of all this is needed, they alter their approach effortlessly form one seocnd to the next. They feel nothing in all this, and certainly no regret, no scruples, no remorse.

The others do not exist for them as valid entities with their own rights and needs. The others only are objects that cna be handled and manipulated and used like you arrange the items on your table the way you want them to lay there, or sort books on your shelves in the way you desire it to be. Resistance to this justifies any amount of force, violence, cruelty, abuse necessary to enforce the will the psychopath has.

Psychopaths know no remorse, no differentiation between good and evil. They lie, cheat, betray, kill, torture, steal, manipulate as they see necessary, and like with empathy they lack the aiblity to even feel such things. This is important to understand: we are talking about a real deficit here, not about something abused or crippled, but something that is not there. Like somebody cannot speak if he has no vocal cords, and cannot hear if he has no nerves in his ear.

No known therapy, AFAIK. You can only protect the public by locking such individuals away - or kill them. Scorpions sting. Frogs squawk. Sharks bite. Psychopaths are what they are. End of story.

Last edited by Skybird; 07-23-22 at 11:05 AM.
Old 07-23-22, 11:25 AM   #5144
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Thank you so much for your in-deep explanation of the true nature of a Psychopath.

Can you by hearing and watching a person from distance tell if he or she has psychopathic tendency ?

Markus

mapuc is online  
Old 07-23-22, 01:09 PM   #5145
vanjast
Sea Lord

Downloads: 806
Uploads: 4

If nobody has noticed yet.. is what has really surprised me.

The Republic of the USA, Republic of China, Russia, India, Iran and as many countries are working together. The last I heard 9 out of 10 of the worlds largest military's are on board. I'm guessing now that this number could be as much as a 100+ countries.
The odd one out I'm not sure of, but most likely a lesser unit.

The Ukraine gov (not the people) and anyone supporting it, is just one problem they intend to be rid of, with a possibility of Taiwan being next.

It was always a forgone conclusion that Ukraine gov will fall (like many other govs currently) there's been plenty of intelligence to support this for many years - Just don't watch MSM you'll get the wrong idea.

From what I hear Ukraine has been the centre of some really bad things for many years, propped up by the biden/obama/clinton/bush clan.
Ukraine has fallen, MSM just hasn't told you yet.

BTW real raw news dot com will give you an idea of what's happened to those 4 characters I mentioned, and all their close supporters.
It is but one site.
Keep in mind when you read these sites, everything is in 'code'.
Closed Thread