Closed Thread

Old 06-19-22, 11:45 AM   #4726
Dargo
Admiral

Downloads: 21
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
Russian forces targeted a Ukrainian command post while senior Ukrainian military officers were holding a meeting, Russian Defense Ministry said. Moscow said they used sea-launched "Kalibr" rockets in the attack on the site near Dnipro, Ukraine's fourth-largest city.
"Over 50 generals and officers of Ukrainian military were eliminated in the strike" including members of the high command, said Russian Defense Ministry spokesman Igor Konashenkov.

So far no verification from Western sources, AFAIK.
-------------------------
At the NATO summit in Madrid later this month, the secretary-general said the alliance will declare "that Russia is no longer a partner, but a threat to our security, peace and stability." China's rise, he said, is also "a challenge to our interests, our values and our security."

I have not yet decided whether I want to laugh or cry now. Formalities...
What China said "a challenge to our interests, our values and our security." is not a surprise what else you suspect from them a "öki doki".

On the Russian attack; It is always on the day of our Lord that Russian proofs it is a paper tiger I think they have on all these Sundays destroyed all the West supplies LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Tzu
A victorious Destroyer is like a ton against an ounce.
Old 06-19-22, 12:07 PM   #4727
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

Quote:
What you call "if" and "when" in fact is already happenign all around us, and since quite some time.

Maybe you got so used to it that the desaster became your nerw normal and you do not even rewlaise/perceive it anymore? If so, you are not alone. Most people tick like that.

Until the waiter comes and puts the bill on the table. Then they suddenly are silent, eyes wide open, and wonder what happened. And worse: they realise they do not have enough money with them.

"Unfair!" Trumpists say.

"Antisocial!" says the lefties.

"How could we have known?" says the Europeans.

Three messages, one and the same meaning: "Leave me alone, I do not want to be responsible."
I would add

Fingers in their ears and singing lala lala I can't hear you...lala lala

Markus

My little lovely female cat
Old 06-19-22, 12:10 PM   #4728
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Old 06-19-22, 12:18 PM   #4729
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 06-19-22, 12:19 PM   #4730
Dargo
Admiral

How Boris Johnson is seen in Ukraine. I LOL Knight Sir loser.

Quote:
Old 06-19-22, 12:26 PM   #4731
Dargo
Admiral

Having been pushed back to the border area, Russian forces are trying to get closer to enable them to again shell the city of Kharkiv. "Russia is trying to make Kharkiv a front-line city," said Vadym Denysenko, an adviser to the interior minister. https://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-...ost_type=share The situation north of Kharkiv, Ukraine's second-largest city, is quite difficult as Russian forces have been trying to get closer to shell the city again, Reuters news agency quotes a Ukrainian official as saying.

"Russia is trying to make Kharkiv a front-line city," Vadym Denysenko, an adviser to the interior minister, has told Ukraine's national television.

Quote:
Old 06-19-22, 12:40 PM   #4732
Dargo
Admiral

In response to the plans of the Russian Parliament to revoke Russia’s recognition of Lithuania’s Declaration of Independence from the USSR in 1991, the Kyiv City Council has cancelled the decree by Kyiv Rus Grand Prince Volodymyr of the founding of Moscow in 1147.

Moscow is gone

Quote:
Old 06-19-22, 12:45 PM   #4733
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Quote:
Deputy Defense Minister of Belarus Andriy Zhuk assures that his country "does not intend to fight anyone" and does not plan to "attack anyone".

Zhuk's words are quoted by the Belarusian edition "Zerkalo", Censor.NET reports.

"I can reassure you: we should not look for any bomb shelters, our country is not going to fight, we are ready to defend our state, but we are not going to fight anyone. "No one to attack and so on," Zhuk said.

To clarify the inspections of the Ministry of Defense and the establishment of the Southern Operational Command, Zhuk replied: "You can not worry. Everything is fine, the state is developing, the state is living a peaceful life. The armed forces are ready and able to protect it if necessary." Source: https://censor.net/en/n3348755
Now where have I heard/read this before?

Old 06-19-22, 12:49 PM   #4734
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

From February 24 to June 17, nearly 33,150 Russian servicemen were killed in the invasion, including 200 in the past day.

As reported by Censor.NET.

That’s according to the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.

Defenders of Ukraine also destroyed 1,456 (+7) enemy tanks, 3,563 (+18) armored combat vehicles, 734 (+5) artillery systems, 233 (+3) MLR systems, 97 (+0) air defense systems, 215 (+2) warplanes, 180 (+1) helicopters, 593 (+2) operational and tactical level UAVs, 129 (+0) cruise missiles, 13 (+0) warships / cutters, 2,496 (+2) trucks, including tankers, and 55 (+0) units of special equipment. Source: https://censor.net/en/n3348501

Old 06-19-22, 12:56 PM   #4735
Dargo
Admiral

Vladimir Putin’s veiled threat to ex-Soviet states: ‘You’re part of historic Russia’
Kremlin leader hints that neighbouring countries could meet Ukraine’s fate if they turn on him over the invasion... https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-ne...part-historic/ Putin butthurt

Quote:
Old 06-19-22, 12:57 PM   #4736
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dargo View Post
How Boris Johnson is seen in Ukraine. I LOL Knight Sir loser.
Is that a fact?

Quote:
President Volodymyr Zelensky congratulated British Prime Minister Boris Johnson on his birthday.

The head of state reported about it on Instagram, as Censor.NЕТ informs.

"There are friends who do not need extra words to understand each other. And who greet each other without words. Happy birthday, dear friend, Boris Johnson", the statement said. Source: https://censor.net/en/n3348888

Don't see your country it even into the top ten

Old 06-19-22, 01:05 PM   #4737
Dargo
Admiral

Russian “denazificator” captured in Ukraine. Apparently a swastika was not enough, so he tattooed a Nazi uniform there are a number of Russian soldiers who would have to off themselves if they were actually trying to denazify.

Quote:
Old 06-19-22, 02:05 PM   #4738
Dargo
Admiral

Quote:
Russian forces targeted a Ukrainian command post while senior Ukrainian military officers were holding a meeting, Russian Defense Ministry said. Moscow said they used sea-launched "Kalibr" rockets in the attack on the site near Dnipro, Ukraine's fourth-largest city.
"Over 50 generals and officers of Ukrainian military were eliminated in the strike" including members of the high command, said Russian Defense Ministry spokesman Igor Konashenkov.

So far no verification from Western sources, AFAIK.
-------------------------
At the NATO summit in Madrid later this month, the secretary-general said the alliance will declare "that Russia is no longer a partner, but a threat to our security, peace and stability." China's rise, he said, is also "a challenge to our interests, our values and our security."

I have not yet decided whether I want to laugh or cry now. Formalities...
This unconfirmed happened yesterday "Yesterday, in Kharkiv region, Ukraine destroyed the command and intelligence center of the 20th Combined-Arms Army of the Russian Army. Killing many officers."

Quote:
Old 06-19-22, 02:11 PM   #4739
Dargo
Admiral

Australia sent four M113AS4 armored personnel carriers to #Ukraine, 10 more are expected Australian government's military aid package includes over A$285 million, Bushmaster rugged mobile vehicles, M777 howitzers, as well as anti-tank weapons and unmanned aerial systems.

Quote:
Old 06-19-22, 02:28 PM   #4740
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

Could you say that many countries is at war by proxy in Ukraine ?

Markus

My little lovely female cat
Closed Thread