Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics
Forget password? Reset here

Closed Thread

Old 11-29-16, 12:28 PM   #4261
nikimcbee
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 90
Uploads: 0

Just keep recounting.....recount.recount.recount. Just keep recounting til you get the result you want.
Old 11-29-16, 12:34 PM   #4262
Takeda Shingen
Navy Seal

Downloads: 19

Old 11-29-16, 12:37 PM   #4263
AVGWarhawk
Lucky Jack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Two Bears View Post
Small point here -- Obama is and was not born in Kenya, is not a Muslim and is not gay. Trump, on the other hand, is on record being cool with rape and is absolutely, undeniably orange.

As for the rest, we'll have to see what your savior can accomplish in the next two years. I suspect the midterms will serve as something of a restoration to the balance of power.
Two Bears, perhaps you might step back from stating I believe Trump is my savior. In fact, that claim has no basis. If you do find a post stating that Trump is my savior you may continue to state that claim.

Funny part of that balance of power....take a look at the elections since BO has been president. Each time the power keeps swinging Republican. The final vote for president went Republican that swings the a majority of the power to Republican's. This was not some strange phenomena. The majority have voted it that way in local elections. Trump's campaign worked the electoral college to their advantage in the states that needed to swing his way. And they did in great numbers. That speaks volumes about the current direction the country has take in the past 8 years.
Old 11-29-16, 12:41 PM   #4264
Takeda Shingen
Navy Seal

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVGWarhawk View Post
Two Bears, perhaps you might step back from stating I believe Trump is my savior. In fact, that claim has no basis. If you do find a post stating that Trump is my savior you may continue to state that claim.

Funny part of that balance of power....take a look at the elections since BO has been president. Each time the power keeps swinging Republican. The final vote for president went Republican that swings the a majority of the power to Republican's. This was not some strange phenomena. The majority have voted it that way in local elections. Trump's campaign worked the electoral college to their advantage in the states that needed to swing his way. And they did in great numbers. That speaks volumes about the current direction the country has take in the past 8 years.
Then I guess there is no place for me left in this world. May your savior's wrath fall upon me. I mean, there is now, according to you, no way that people will ever oppose God Emperor Donald I's rule. That's it. Might as well call off all future elections.
Old 11-29-16, 12:45 PM   #4265
AVGWarhawk
Lucky Jack

Quote:
Then I guess there is no place for me left in this world. May your savior's wrath fall upon me. I mean, there is now, according to you, no way that people will ever oppose God Emperor Donald I's rule. That's it. Might as well call off all future elections.
Sigh......
Old 11-29-16, 12:48 PM   #4266
Takeda Shingen
Navy Seal

Quote:
Sigh......
Now we're in agreement! I've been sighing too. Look, I understand that you're flying high. The Savior of White America has ascended to the Throne of the Gipper. McConnell and Eddie Munster have sworn their fealty to his administration. Looks like you'll have a 1000-year empire on your hands. But the only element of permanency in this world is, in fact, impermanence.

The pendulum will begin to swing the other way, and if you don't believe that then you are going to be in for some unpleasant surprises.
Old 11-29-16, 12:51 PM   #4267
Buddahaid
Shark above Space Chicken

Downloads: 160

Interesting to note that Republicans were in power during the years leading up to both world wars and when isolationist movements were strong, but Democrats came to power getting the job done.

"Tomorrow belongs to those who can hear it coming."
David Bowie
Old 11-29-16, 12:57 PM   #4268
AVGWarhawk
Lucky Jack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddahaid View Post
Interesting to note that Republicans were in power during the years leading up to both world wars and when isolationist movements were strong, but Democrats came to power getting the job done.
Interesting to note that Bin Laden and his buddies were well known during the Clinton administration. Vastly ignored. Following administration dealt with 9/11.

Of further note, do you think running into another war behind Russia during an election year is prudent to getting your selection(Hillary) elected? Certainly not. Russia is busy with that.
Old 11-29-16, 01:02 PM   #4269
Takeda Shingen
Navy Seal

Quote:
Interesting to note that Bin Laden and his buddies were well known during the Clinton administration. Vastly ignored. Following administration dealt with 9/11.
Hmmm. Mmmm. Hmmmmmmmm........

Bill Clinton is responsible for Operation Cyclone. Another factoid of which I was not aware. Thanks Subsim!
Old 11-29-16, 01:04 PM   #4270
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0

Quote:
The pendulum will begin to swing the other way, and if you don't believe that then you are going to be in for some unpleasant surprises.
Either the pendulum has swung with great speed or you don't know what you're talking about any more than you did a month ago when you said the GoP was a sinking ship.

Quote:
He has to. As the de-facto leader of the Republican Party it is going to fall on him to try and salvage the sinking ship that is the GOP. That would include cutting the presidential candidate loose, seeing as he's the one that keeps drilling holes in the hull.

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
Old 11-29-16, 01:07 PM   #4271
Takeda Shingen
Navy Seal

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
Either the pendulum has swung with great speed or you don't know what you're talking about any more than you did a month ago when you said the GoP was a sinking ship.
I was wrong. See, I can admit that. But I am certain that the country is not bound exclusively to one political direction. Perhaps you are. You would be wrong in that case. Not that you'll admit to it.
Old 11-29-16, 01:08 PM   #4272
Buddahaid
Shark above Space Chicken

Downloads: 160

Quote:

Of further note, do you think running into another war behind Russia during an election year is prudent to getting your selection(Hillary) elected? Certainly not. Russia is busy with that.
I didn't vote for Clinton, so in fact, not my selection. Anyway, the point is it seems to be the one big trend shown by the data.

"Tomorrow belongs to those who can hear it coming."
David Bowie
Old 11-29-16, 01:10 PM   #4273
AVGWarhawk
Lucky Jack

Quote:
Hmmm. Mmmm. Hmmmmmmmm........

Bill Clinton is responsible for Operation Cyclone. Another factoid of which I was not aware. Thanks Subsim!
Help yourself to a loving spoonful:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...=.749dade53301
Old 11-29-16, 01:10 PM   #4274
Takeda Shingen
Navy Seal

Quote:
Help yourself to a loving spoonful:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...=.749dade53301
But who armed them?
Old 11-29-16, 01:12 PM   #4275
AVGWarhawk
Lucky Jack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddahaid View Post
I didn't vote for Clinton, so in fact, not my selection. Anyway, the point is it seems to be the one big trend shown by the data.
I did not suggest you voted Clinton. Don't care who voted for and none of my business. Your point is pointless. The data appears to look at the surface only. What precipitated before these administrations came in?
Closed Thread

Tags
clinton, cuba, doomed, election, marx, president, trump