Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
NUTS
Wait a minute... don't you mean Nüsse!
Old 11-27-16, 05:31 PM   #4217
Oberon
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 61
Uploads: 20

Even The Donald thinks that there was something fishy in the vote!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...72944532209664

Someone really needs to take his twitter away again...
Old 11-27-16, 07:52 PM   #4218
GT182
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 658
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Even The Donald thinks that there was something fishy in the vote!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...72944532209664

Someone really needs to take his twitter away again...
No, they need to take his Twitter away permanently.

No Borders, No Language, No Culture =s No Country

I'm a Deplorable, and proud of it.
Old 11-28-16, 07:08 AM   #4219
Oberon
Lucky Jack

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT182 View Post
No, they need to take his Twitter away permanently.
At least we know where he's getting his information from:

http://www.infowars.com/report-three...llegal-aliens/

Old 11-28-16, 08:33 AM   #4220
Bilge_Rat
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 344

hmm, let's see, liberal activists claim the Russians hacked the voting machines in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan, exactly the 3 states Clinton would need to win, without any proof whatsoever,

mainstream news media reports it as "computer scientist claims russians hacked voting machines". This despite the fact that the moron forgot that Michigan only uses PAPER ballot.

step 2, Jill Stein asks for a recount in said 3 states and quickly raises $7 million from liberal donors. Clinton campaign signs on board and also raises doubts about vote.

mainstream news media reports it as staright news, even though there is no evidence of hacking, according to Obama White House.

a data analyst claims, using pretty much the same type of "evidence" as the "computer scientist" that up to 3,000,000 non- citizens may have voted which certainly is entirely possible since most states do not require any ID whatsoever.

mainstream news media reports it has "conservative activist claims 3,000,000 illegal immigrants voted without any proof whatsoever".

so much for giving Trump a chance.

you really have to wonder what the Clintons are up to, do they really think they can cast enough doubt to have a majority of electors switch their votes? Isnt that a " coup d'etat" ?

or is the purpose to "delegitimize" Trump's presidency before it even begins.

what a bunch of sore losers.
Old 11-28-16, 08:46 AM   #4221
Oberon
Lucky Jack

Quote:
Trump: It's rigged!
Clinton: No it isn't.
Trump: Definitely rigged!
Clinton: Okay, let's audit.
Trump: They're trying to steal the election!
Oh, this is just the beginning, the left is going to give Trump a smooth a ride as the right gave Obama.
Old 11-28-16, 09:12 AM   #4222
Bilge_Rat
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 344

Quote:
Oh, this is just the beginning, the left is going to give Trump a smooth a ride as the right gave Obama.
a fair point.
Old 11-28-16, 09:56 AM   #4223
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0

Quote:
At least we know where he's getting his information from:
Never heard of this guy but according to the link you posted the information comes from "Greg Phillips of the VoteFraud.org organization".

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
Old 11-28-16, 11:02 AM   #4224
AndyJWest
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
Never heard of this guy but according to the link you posted the information comes from "Greg Phillips of the VoteFraud.org organization".

...who from the look of is a Trump supporter who was plugging the Trump 'elections are rigged' claim for some time. http://electionnightgatekeepers.com/

Last edited by AndyJWest; 11-28-16 at 11:05 AM. Reason: wrong link

Old 11-28-16, 01:29 PM   #4225
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyJWest View Post
...who from the look of is a Trump supporter who was plugging the Trump 'elections are rigged' claim for some time. http://electionnightgatekeepers.com/
So?

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
Old 11-28-16, 01:45 PM   #4226
VipertheSniper
Ace of the Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilge_Rat View Post

a data analyst claims, using pretty much the same type of "evidence" as the "computer scientist" that up to 3,000,000 non- citizens may have voted which certainly is entirely possible since most states do not require any ID whatsoever.

I really got to ask:

How does voter registration work in the US? Surely when you register, your status as a citizen is checked, right? So how would an illegal immigrant end up on the voting rolls?

Is the needed documentation that easy to forge?

Also since we have to provide ID on the way to the voting booth in Austria, I wouldn't even know how voting would work without it.

I mean what do you do? Say your name and address and then a check from the official if you're on the list?
Old 11-28-16, 01:47 PM   #4227
AndyJWest
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
So?
So, if Trump supporters are claiming that the election is rigged, they should (a) provide verifiable evidence, and (b) not complain when someone exercises their legal right to have results audited. Personally I think that it is highly unlikely that any irregularities found are going to be significant enough to affect the result, but can't see why anyone with a legitimate interest in the democratic process should object to an investigation - provided it is based on actual evidence, rather than conspiracy theories, as presented on the VoteFraud.org/ElectionNightGatekeepers.com website:
Quote:
Spoiler alert: the 5 Big TV Networks (ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, FOX) and related big media are all owned by those who have wrested the power to issue the world’s money. For short hand, we might call this the “Goldman-Sachs/Federal Reserve” crowd. This power behind the Big Media Cabal ALSO OWNS THE 3 COMPANIES that “counts” 95% of the USA vote on secret computer programs, – software that is totally off limits to election officials and everyone else, because of contracts our election officials in each county sign with one of these 3 mega-Election Vendor corporations, or their smaller front companies. Incredible, but true.
Such tinfoil-hat websites are clearly not credible sources for claims about election results.

Old 11-28-16, 02:02 PM   #4228
Oberon
Lucky Jack

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact...did-not-vote-/

Quote:
As evidence of its claim, InfoWars’ headline refers to a report from VoteFraud.org and tweets from Gregg Phillips, whose Twitter profile says he’s the founder of VoteStand, a voter fraud reporting app.
There is no report from VoteFraud.org, however, and Phillips told PolitiFact he is not affiliated with that website. The information comes from tweets made by from Phillips on Nov. 11 and Nov. 13.
Still, I have to admire the irony in a President-Elect who first claimed the election was rigged, then claimed he won in a "very open and successful presidential election", who was upset when people protested it, then got upset when Jill Stein suggested and got support for a recount in one state, and then claims that the election was rigged again, but whilst still protesting against an audit of it.
Old 11-28-16, 02:17 PM   #4229
Oberon
Lucky Jack

The Associated Press takes a look at the 'Alt-Right':

https://blog.ap.org/behind-the-news/...-the-alt-right
Old 11-28-16, 02:33 PM   #4230
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

I have a question about making laws, resolutions and other political things between the Election and the change of President

First a note

I saw a friend had postet a link from something called DCCLOTHESLINE
(I haven't clicked on it, which I newer do on FB)

The headline said:

"Media Silent as House passes resolution for Syrian No-fly zone - Provoking war with Russia"

Here's my question do a President or the other politicians make such type of resolution.

Well I really don't know how to put my question-Here in Denmark there are no laws or meeting in the parliament from the day the Prime Minister say the Danes has to elect new government and the new government have been elected. So I thought it was somehow the Same in USA.

Markus
mapuc is online  
Closed Thread

Tags
clinton, cuba, doomed, election, marx, president, trump