Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics
Forget password? Reset here

Closed Thread

Old 05-13-22, 11:48 AM   #3916
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Too bad when the muddy weather (I assume) forces you to stick to the road grid. Why else would they stick to the streets in columns.

Not nice for the tankers. But very nice for the civilians not getting shelled, shot in their backs, raped, tortured, murdered due to this apparent tank company not making it to its destination. May they pave the way to hell for many more Russian companies to follow in their wake.
Old 05-13-22, 11:55 AM   #3917
Commander Wallace
Navy Seal

Downloads: 360

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
Too bad when the muddy weather (I assume) forces you to stick to the road grid. Why else would they stick to the streets in columns.

Not nice for the tankers. But very nice for the civilians not getting shelled, shot in their backs, raped, tortured, murdered due to this apparent tank company not making it to its destination. May they pave the way to hell for many more Russian companies to follow in their wake.

If the video clip had been longer, I would have made popcorn.
Old 05-13-22, 12:17 PM   #3918
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

If Turkey votes no to accepting Sweden and Finlands membership in NATO ?

Markus

My little lovely female cat
Old 05-13-22, 12:22 PM   #3919
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Fun and games to some.

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Old 05-13-22, 12:30 PM   #3920
Dargo
Admiral

Downloads: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exocet25fr View Post
Catfish wrote:

War crimes happen on both sides HA !

But NO!, for the moment the only one does not speak about it is Ukrainian, NO....?

And again I'M NOT PRO PUTIN...............

And I don't drink and smoke...........!, and your insults are don't matter, and I let you with your Bla Bla now......!

Byyye !
In an interview by Italian TV Rai1, Zelensky confirmed that Macron has proposed for Ukraine to give up some territory to Russia in order to present a face-saving option for Putin.

Zelensky said it’s out of the question.

Macron is the one who needs to save his face after this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Tzu
A victorious Destroyer is like a ton against an ounce.
Old 05-13-22, 12:32 PM   #3921
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dargo View Post
In an interview by Italian TV Rai1, Zelensky confirmed that Macron has proposed for Ukraine to give up some territory to Russia in order to present a face-saving option for Putin.

I can well believe it.

Old 05-13-22, 12:34 PM   #3922
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 05-13-22, 12:35 PM   #3923
Dargo
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
If Turkey votes no to accepting Sweden and Finlands membership in NATO ?

Markus
Then it is over, but Erdoğan likes to do this blackmailing like all those loser dictators, think he gets in trouble with the US.

Quote:
Old 05-13-22, 12:39 PM   #3924
Dargo
Admiral

Russian power supply to Finland will be stopped from 01:00 (local time) next night. According to the Finnish grid operator Fingrid, the Russian company Inter RAO will stop supplying due to "problems in receiving payments for the electricity sold on the market."

According to Fingrid, the Russian company says it has not had any money from Nord Pool, a European power trading exchange, since May 6. The announcement came shortly after Finnish Prime Minister Marin announced his intention to join NATO within a short time. This goes against the grain of the Kremlin. Whether the power supply case has anything to do with this is unclear.

It is unlikely that the country will be greatly affected by Inter RAO's action. Finland is only 10 percent dependent on Russian power and will make up the shortfall by getting more power from Sweden. Starting in 2023, the country hopes to generate all of its own power.

Quote:
Old 05-13-22, 12:57 PM   #3925
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

What is their task ?

25 minutes ago - 44°25′N 33°19′E
All operating submarines of the Russian Black Sea Fleet went to sea from Sevastopol

According to wiki Black Sea Fleet has 7 subs where two of them are in the Mediterranean and elsewhere

From liveuamap

Old 05-13-22, 01:07 PM   #3926
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

#Russia openly threatening war against Poland

“State Duma proposed putting #Poland in line for denazification”, RIA Novosti reported.

Well, you can try. Just remember that after an attack on a #NATO country, there will be an accelerated denazification of State Duma.

https://twitter.com/nexta_tv/status/...lfFNt9rn-brh6A

Markus

Old 05-13-22, 01:09 PM   #3927
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dargo View Post

Yes indeed, whoi has not understood that Putin does neither depend on a face-saving option, nor wants it, has not understood the essence of the lecture the past 9 weeks have taught.

Its Macorn. And Scholz, who babbles like this too and favours a quick end to the war over defeating Russia and givin g Ukriane back its territory.

Its this imperial haughty arrogance that the Germans and Stalinists practiced already in the past when it was abot the ukraine. Not accepting it to have a right of its own. What scholz already has accepted is to reward Putin by leav ing him the freedom to keep the loot and prey he has taken if only he would stop shooting then.

Like 2014.

Scholz has not understood anything, and Macronman neither.

I fear that if Putin would accept a deal "land for seizefire", Scholz and Macron would start sabotaging Western weapon deliveries so that the Ukraine cannot fight on and must accept the land losses. I hope in that case the US and UK would deliver Europe a very bloody diplomatic nose and put them to shame by delivering even more.

This mere ammount of Scholz' blasé arrogance and underhandedness and split-tongued talking is unbelievable. They called Putin on phone both them. recvently. WHAT FOR...??? Only to pose at home, I bet.

Putin lied both leaders into their faces just short of the war. And they just imply "that was nothin!"...? They run after him and beg to talk with him on phone...?

Biden handles all this profoundly better. Lend and Lease. Robust deliveries. Not reacting at all to nuclear threats and attempts of blackmailing. Cool and calm he just keeps on doing what he is dpoing, and its better than what what Germany and France come up with. And what he does, hurts - the Russians. Not badly played so far - us Europeans do much worse.

Last edited by Skybird; 05-13-22 at 01:20 PM.
Old 05-13-22, 01:12 PM   #3928
Dargo
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
#Russia openly threatening war against Poland

“State Duma proposed putting #Poland in line for denazification”, RIA Novosti reported.

Well, you can try. Just remember that after an attack on a #NATO country, there will be an accelerated denazification of State Duma.

https://twitter.com/nexta_tv/status/...lfFNt9rn-brh6A

Markus
Russia plays the bully only for internal use, they have no army for this to take on NATO

Quote:
Old 05-13-22, 01:17 PM   #3929
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
Yes indeed, whoi has not understood that Putin does neither depend on a face-saving option, nor wants it, has not understood the essence of the lecture the past 9 weeks have taught.

Its Macorn. And Scholz, who babbles like this too and favours a quick end to the war over defeating Russia and givin g Ukriane back its territory.

Its this imperial haughty arrogance that the Germans and Stalinists practiced already in the past when it was abot the ukraine. Not accepting it to have a right of its own. What scholz already has accepted is to reward Putin by leav ing him the freedom to keep the loot and prey he has taken if only he would stop shooting then.

Like 2014.

Scholz has not understood anything, and Macronman neither.

I fear that if Putin would accept a deal "land for seizefire", Scholz and Macron would start sabotaging Western weapon deliveries so that the Ukraine cannot fight on and must accept the land losses. I hope in that case the US and UK would deliver Europe a very bloody diplomatic nose and put them to shame by delivering even more.

This mere ammount of Scholz' blasé arrogance and underhandedness and split-tongued talking is unbelievable. They called Putin on phone both them. recvently. WHAT FOR...??? Only to pose at home, I bet.
Reading yours and Dargos comment makes me wonder if Macron is on his way to become a modern version of Chamberlain.

Markus

Old 05-13-22, 01:20 PM   #3930
Exocet25fr
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 254

Quote:
Spoon 11th wrote:

Yeah, France should win a bunch of wars first.

You, ignorant, continue in your insult!. if you want write something about the lake of French Victories LEARN the French Story before!

Is there any truth to the stereotype that France has never won a war on its own? Of course, France has known many military victories, especially in the World Wars !

According to historian Niall Ferguson, France is the most successful military power in history. The French participated in 50 of the 125 major European wars that have been fought since 1495; more than any other European state. They are followed by the Austrians who fought in 47 of them, the Spanish in 44 and the English (and later British) who were involved in 43. Out of 169 battles fought since 387BC, they have won 109, lost 49 and drawn 10.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milita...tory_of_France

Now the List:

https://www.militaryfactory.com/batt..._victories.php

La vérité dérange !?. Ne vous en déplaise !

Please yours now ?

Last edited by Exocet25fr; 05-13-22 at 01:43 PM.
Closed Thread