Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics
Forget password? Reset here

Closed Thread

Old 05-12-22, 12:42 PM   #3886
Exocet25fr
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 254
Uploads: 0

No i'm not Russian much !, but I'm furious when the biden clown speaks about Russian war crims ONLY !. USA and NATO with SWEDEN and FINLAND and this Zelensky puppet continue to provocate Putin. I understand the Putin position, but I condamn his methods.

The courageous Yankees want to create a WWIII in Europe ! thanks for the Gift

For me the East lands must stay in the East and the West in the West, it's all and simple !

Be care about DEFCON 1

Last edited by Exocet25fr; 05-12-22 at 12:51 PM.
Old 05-12-22, 12:44 PM   #3887
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Old 05-12-22, 12:55 PM   #3888
Dargo
Admiral

Downloads: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exocet25fr View Post
No i'm not Russian much !, but I'm furious when the biden clown speaks about Russian war crims ONLY !. USA and NATO with SWEDEN and FINLAND and this Zelensky puppet continue to provocate Putin. I understand the Putin position, but I condamn his methods.

For me the East lands must stay in the East and the West in the West !

Be care: DEFCON 1
The clown and loser is Putin, nobody provoked Putin NATO membership is a free choice, no invasion! The war crimes are on record done by the aggressor Putin that is clearly UNDERSTOOD in Ukraine and former countries Putin committed war crimes. Putin is a little angry kid that did not get his way because he is a criminal always was one he grew up in that environment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Tzu
A victorious Destroyer is like a ton against an ounce.
Old 05-12-22, 01:15 PM   #3889
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dargo View Post
Meanwhile, Russian citizens are happily moving into apartments in Kherson. I wonder what happened to the previous occupants. Oh, that's right, they were murdered by Russian troops and put into mass graves.
From a German perspective this sounds kind of familiar...
Old 05-12-22, 01:20 PM   #3890
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...-war-criminal/
Quote:
Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky gave a glimpse Sunday into the balancing act he’s attempting on the world stage: denouncing Russian President Vladimir Putin for “genocide” and tarring him as untrustworthy while demanding face-to-face negotiations to end the war...“As the president of Ukraine, there cannot be just my personal view about President Putin and a dialogue with the Russian Federation. I have to stand for the interests of my country,” he said.
“It's difficult to say how, after all, what has been done, we can have any kind of negotiations with Russia. That's on the personal level,” he said. “But, as a president, I have to do it. Any war has to end, just end.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dargo View Post
Tell that to the Ukrainian families that some 6,000 places in Ukraine where such war crimes have taken place by the Russian army in their faces, please. You never saw the totenkopf on the patches of some Russian regiments?
Trial of war criminals is a primary requirement of Jewish Ukranian president Zelenskyy conditions for a negotiated peace. And now it begins:
Quote:
Originally Posted by WSJ
A Russian soldier in Ukrainian custody will be the first to stand trial on war-crimes charges, Ukraine’s prosecutor-general said Wednesday, after an investigation alleged he fatally shot at an unarmed 62-year-old man near his home in northeastern Ukraine.
Ukraine’s Prosecutor General Iryna Venediktova said her office filed an indictment on charges of violating the laws and customs of war against the 21-year-old tank-division commander, identified as Vadim Shishimarin. He could face life imprisonment.
Mr. Shishimarin is accused of firing several shots from a Kalashnikov rifle at the head of a man, who died on the spot a few dozen meters from his home in the town of Chupakhivka in Ukraine’s Sumy region in the early days of the war, Ms. Venediktova said.
Ukrainian investigators have raced to collect evidence of purported atrocities committed by Russian troops against civilians during the nearly 11-week war, and have said they would pursue war-crimes cases in domestic courts.
Moscow has denied committing war crimes or targeting civilians. It made no comment on the charges announced Wednesday.
The prosecutor general didn’t say how Mr. Shishimarin was detained or provide details of the evidence against him.
Ms. Venediktova told The Wall Street Journal on May 6 that her office identified about 40 members of the Russian military whom prosecutors suspect of war crimes, about 17 of those from the region around Kyiv. A few of the soldiers are in custody in Ukraine, she said.[/QUOTE=WSJ]rosecutors name 10 non-commissioned officers and privates they allege mistreated civilians in the Kyiv suburb.Ukrainian authorities filed criminal charges Thursday against 10 individual Russian soldiers accused of taking civilians hostage and mistreating them in the Kyiv suburb of Bucha—the first such move by prosecutors investigating possible war crimes by Moscow’s forces.

All 10 were noncommissioned officers and privates from Russia’s 64th Separate Guards Motor Rifle Brigade, one of the units that took part in the monthlong occupation of Bucha.

In late March, after the Russian military retreated, Ukrainian authorities said they discovered more than 400 dead civilians, their bodies packed in mass graves or left splayed on streets and sidewalks.

Many had bullet wounds and some had their wrists bound behind their backs, Ukrainian authorities said. Some residents of the town also have told investigators and The Wall Street Journal that Russian troops held them captive, denied them food and tortured them. Ukrainian authorities filed criminal charges Thursday against 10 individual Russian soldiers accused of taking civilians hostage and mistreating them in the Kyiv suburb of Bucha—the first such move by prosecutors investigating possible war crimes by Moscow’s forces.

All 10 were noncommissioned officers and privates from Russia’s 64th Separate Guards Motor Rifle Brigade, one of the units that took part in the monthlong occupation of Bucha.

In late March, after the Russian military retreated, Ukrainian authorities said they discovered more than 400 dead civilians, their bodies packed in mass graves or left splayed on streets and sidewalks.

Many had bullet wounds and some had their wrists bound behind their backs, Ukrainian authorities said. Some residents of the town also have told investigators and The Wall Street Journal that Russian troops held them captive, denied them food and tortured them. Also on Thursday, two days after meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin in Moscow, United Nations Secretary-General António Guterres spoke in Kyiv about the need for a thorough investigation into alleged crimes in Bucha.

“I fully support the International Criminal Court and I appeal to the Russian Federation to accept to cooperate with the International Criminal Court,” Mr. Guterres said.

Earlier this month, Mr. Putin granted the 64th Motor Rifle Brigade a “guards” honorific. In a Friday announcement on its Telegram channel, Russia’s Ministry of Defense promoted an officer in the unit Azatbek Omurbekov, to colonel.

Ukraine’s Ministry of Defense responded by calling Col. Omurbekov an “executioner, killer, rapist, looter.” Last week, the U.K. sanctioned Col. Omurbekov as part of a group of commanders of front-line units it said had been accused of committing “heinous acts.”

The men charged on Thursday allegedly took part in two incidents, prosecutors said. Ukraine accused them of “ill-treatment of civilians, which is a violation of the laws and customs of war under international treaties.”

In one instance, residents interviewed by Ukrainian prosecutors said a group of eight privates and corporals, carrying out the orders of a sergeant, rounded up civilians, held them hostage in two locations on Bucha’s Anatoly Mikhailovsky Street, and starved and intimidated them. Prosecutors alleged the Russian soldiers bound the hands of captives, struck them with rifle butts and said they would kill them and their family members.
Moscow has denied targeting civilians in its military assault on Ukraine and called video and photographic images from Bucha staged.
In a second case, prosecutors said a Russian sergeant took hostages in a private home on Bucha’s Hrushevsky Street. Witnesses told investigators the sergeant forced one man to kneel and, after striking him in the head with a rifle butt, shot at him but missed. The sergeant had been drinking alcohol, witnesses said.
In both cases, civilians were held captive by Russian soldiers for a week or more.
While Ukrainian investigators and prosecutors continue to build cases against the alleged perpetrators of more-serious crimes in Bucha, Thursday’s charges represent the first instances of prosecutors making what they said were positive identifications of those responsible for criminal acts.

Using rosters of Russian military units provided by Ukrainian intelligence agencies, prosecutors have combed social media and shown downloaded photos to witnesses and victims in Bucha in an effort to identify individual soldiers involved in alleged crimes.
Mr. Kravchenko said it was important that “the Russians understand that we can get everyone.”
Ukraine plans to adjudicate all Bucha war-crimes cases in its domestic courts, in the capital Kyiv or the Kyiv region, which would allow for the issuance of international criminal arrest warrants, before presenting a broader case against Russian war crimes to the International Criminal Court, Mr. Kravchenko said.
“We can’t let the criminal go and let him live,” Mr. Kravchenko said. “We must not miss the slightest crime.”
Russia, having prosecuted war criminals from WWII thus establishing 'judicial precedent' cannot possibly escape the legal hook it has imposed on itself before the world. Nor is Vlad "the looting, murdering, rapist" Putins goal of eradicating Nazism as his excuse for waging agressive war-also an international war crime-even be considered logically compatible?? How can a state that has a Jewish president and judicially tries war criminals be considered a nazi enclave.... Even Russian peasants, and serfs and conscript soldiers have a modicum of logic ; and Poor Putin is going to need to reopen the gulags to house all his citizens speaking against or discrediting the military... Too bad I'm not in charge of all the commandeered oligarch yachts world-wide I'd allow them to the black sea thru the Dardanells(non military vessels) and scuttle them in a strategic location ie:blocking Russian access to the sea of Azov https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...pay-for-upkeep The high cost of maintaining them in detention is not worth it. And I want the stolen John Deer tractors and stolen wheat returned! Modern armies do not loot; barbarian hordes do!

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"
Aktungbby is online  
Old 05-12-22, 01:52 PM   #3891
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0

Quote:
Azov war crimes wear the 2nd Das Reich patch ?

https://mronline.org/2022/03/28/mari...azov-regiment/

It's just a battalion. What is that compared to an entire army of Russian Federation fascists Hmmm?

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
August is online  
Old 05-12-22, 02:32 PM   #3892
les green01
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 1375

Quote:

For me the East lands must stay in the East and the West in the West, it's all and simple !

Be care about DEFCON 1
You smoking that good stuff if so you need to leave it alone Finland and Sweden not part of nato but maybe after Putin gets though everything I seen been the ruskies doing including making threats hell I lived though the cold war if they want to bring it on bring it on if not need to stfu
Old 05-12-22, 02:51 PM   #3893
FUBAR295
Krusty Krab

Downloads: 442
Icon13

Quote:
Azov war crimes wear the 2nd Das Reich patch ?

https://mronline.org/2022/03/28/mari...azov-regiment/
Russian propaganda at its cheapest ...

FUBAR295 is online  
Old 05-12-22, 03:07 PM   #3894
FUBAR295
Krusty Krab

Downloads: 442

Quote:

Be care about DEFCON 1
You sure sound it pro Putin. I have no arguments with the Russian people, it is their Government I have a strong disagreement with.

It was not Ukraine who invaded Russia so what ever Russian troops encounter so be it ... all this lies at Putin's doorstep.

Your welcome , it concerns me when one forgets that USA bailed you out twice, once WW I and then again in WW II ... Suggest you move east then. Putin would love to place you the newly acquire real estate.

Au revoir mon ami.

FUBAR295 is online  
Old 05-12-22, 03:53 PM   #3895
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUBAR295 View Post
Russian propaganda at its cheapest ...
Yeah and you gotta wonder why, if it indeed has anything to do with the nazis at all, it was the 2nd SS Panzer division and not the 1st or 3rd or some other random hieroglyphic probably used repeatedly throughout history.

Again, it's a battalion, not a regiment, a division, a corps, or an army and certainly not man for man the threat to humanity represented by the Federal Russians.

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
August is online  
Old 05-12-22, 04:12 PM   #3896
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

Selensky's military advsior tells the press that a frustrated Putin fired his top general, Chief-of-Staff Gerasimov.

The question is whether he just got fired - or got fired at.
Old 05-12-22, 04:54 PM   #3897
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22

Quote:

Be care about DEFCON 1
I completely agree the east must stay the east and the west in the west...AND the courageous DamnYankees (considered one word south of Mason Dixon) must never come to the aid of the damn French nazi collaborators of WWII...stemming directly from the fiasco of WWI with a 20-year hiatus to raise cannon-fodder for round 2. However it is not the prerogative of Vlad the rapist/looting/murdering war criminal to dictate who shall be mandated back into the the former Soviet state. We helped Putin's mentor, evil Georgian Joe Stalin! against invasion in WWII; stymied Hussain against invasion of Kuwait, and bailed out the deGaulling French...twice. America's involvement in European matters is a clear violation of the Monroe Doctrine in reverse; we should remain aloof and neutral from petty Europe and its dustups against the Russian bear and focus on the present Western hemisphere issues: keeping Russian missiles out of Cuba, Chinese belt and road out of Argentina, West Africa(ports), Greenland and the South Atlantic(fisheries); keep the Islamist jihadist Iranians out of Venzuela, and be ever in readiness to utterly destroy North Korea when fatboy finally launches his nuketoys on on S. Korea, Japan or Guam. To fatboy's credit though, he's learned his lesson from Ukraine: NEVER GIVE UP YOUR NUCLEAR MISSILESas Ukraine did under Western security guarantees...or trust your so-called allies....China, under Chairman Xi is distancing itself from its "limitless friend" Vlad Putin as we post. Basically having lost the French colonial war in Indochina(VietNam) the biden clown's position is one of strict recumbance: (avoiding DEFCON1) monitoring the Sino "other shoe" dropping over Taiwan; fighting a proxy-war against the 'Bear'...and absolutely NOT doing ANYTHING to trigger a Sarajevo trigger-event ala 1914; which actually trigger'd this whole mess. Empires seeking "their place in the sun" per Kaiser Wilhelm II is a very dangerous concept in the modern technology age. Fortunately, Chairmen Putin (69)and Chaiman Xi(69next month) and the Biden clown(79) are old... The saying is: "they go in threes" I will pray earnestly!

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"

Last edited by Aktungbby; 05-12-22 at 11:17 PM.
Aktungbby is online  
Old 05-13-22, 02:01 AM   #3898
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38

Quote:
An ex French commando soldier denouces the war crimes on Russian prisonnersWhy nobody speaks about that........?
Why nobody speaks about that? Not so much french speakers here i guess.
A lot speak about war crimes, but isn't that typical russian whataboutism?
https://euromaidanpress.com/2016/08/...-whataboutism/

Who started this war? Trying to divert a bit eh?

Russia commits lots of war crimes, didn't you see the interviews with the russian soldiers?
Do you know what Russians do to their own soldiers, let alone what they do to ukrainian prisoners of war?
Russia tries to whitewash it by accusing others of doing such things, as a justification of their own methods. When Russia lies that ukrainians torture civilians and build concentration camps be sure Russia does it itself.

Sorry, keep your maskirovka and disinformation to yourself, a$$holes.

War crimes happen on both sides, the only one who denies and "does not speak about it" is Russia.
What kind of sh!t broadcasters do you have in France? Marine lePen much?

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.

Last edited by Catfish; 05-13-22 at 02:42 AM.
Old 05-13-22, 03:13 AM   #3899
Ostfriese
Ace of the Deep

Whenever I take a look at this thread I get the impression that postings are only made after consuming a considerable amount of drugs and/or alcohol. If I‘m correct I‘ll need to adapt and will increase the consumption of Irish and Scottish distillates before contributing further postings.

While I can still get them, of course, before the Russians arrive and force me to rely on vodka

Last edited by Ostfriese; 05-13-22 at 09:00 AM.
Old 05-13-22, 03:48 AM   #3900
Reece
CINC Pacific Fleet

Downloads: 171

Oh that would be so horrible!!

Sub captains go down with their ship!
Closed Thread