Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics
Forget password? Reset here

Closed Thread

Old 07-22-16, 10:08 PM   #2281
eddie
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 99
Uploads: 0

Nice video of Trump Oberon!! Can hardly wait for the drama queen to give her speech next week! Should be good for a hoot!

Al Capone
Old 07-24-16, 04:40 PM   #2282
Oberon
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 61
Uploads: 20

Meanwhile at the DNC:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-u...e=news_central
Old 07-24-16, 08:23 PM   #2283
AVGWarhawk
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 90

Just another problem for Hillary to pretend it does not exist. Further, it has been suggested the Russians released these email. I guess the Russians are part of the vast rightwing conspiracy. Nothing but a shame, disgrace and circus.
Old 07-24-16, 08:47 PM   #2284
Oberon
Lucky Jack

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVGWarhawk View Post
Just another problem for Hillary to pretend it does not exist. Further, it has been suggested the Russians released these email. I guess the Russians are part of the vast rightwing conspiracy. Nothing but a shame, disgrace and circus.
To be fair, it is in Russias favour to have Trump in power rather than Hilary.
Heck, a lot of things seem to be going well for Russia of late, the slow disintergration of the EU, Trump running for President and stating that he won't automatically come to Eastern European nations rescue unless they do something in return first, that feeling of American isolationism on the rise, right-wing governments popping up across Eastern Europe and right-wing popularity rising in Western Europe.

I could see how someone would make a theory out of it.
Old 07-24-16, 08:59 PM   #2285
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
So you say but maybe he prefers a president he already has in his pocket.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us...pany.html?_r=0

Last edited by August; 07-24-16 at 09:41 PM.
Old 07-24-16, 10:13 PM   #2286
Oberon
Lucky Jack

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
So you say but maybe he prefers a president he already has in his pocket.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us...pany.html?_r=0
Win-win scenario, true...but I don't think Hilary has worried NATO as much as Donald. Not yet anyway.
Old 07-25-16, 05:38 AM   #2287
AVGWarhawk
Lucky Jack

Quote:
Heck, a lot of things seem to be going well for Russia of late, the slow disintergration of the EU, Trump running for President and stating that he won't automatically come to Eastern European nations rescue unless they do something in return first, that feeling of American isolationism on the rise, right-wing governments popping up across Eastern Europe and right-wing popularity rising in Western Europe.

To be fair, this is just another scandal for the Clintons. Muddy the waters on the scandal by injecting some unsubstantiated claims the Russians leaked emails. Who cares? The DNC played favorites and let the Sanders campaign languish.
Old 07-25-16, 07:04 AM   #2288
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

A german weekly magazine just wrote: "Donald Trump might be closer to becoming the new president, than many experts can imagine. They cannot imagine that because they let themselves guided by their own antipathy."

There is truth in that, even if it is written with an eye on the German observers and "experts". I think it is not that different in America, however, at least I imagine that. Most Germans cannot imagine how much mistrusted and disliked Clinton is in America, over here she is seen as an American version of good mummy Merkel.

The Chinese work on going back to the moon. Maybe they accept to take Trump and Clinton with them and eject them on the dark side, for a hefty fee, of course. But no matter how much they would demand - it would be worth it.

On the other hand they might have more amusement when leaving both in the US.
Old 07-25-16, 10:40 AM   #2289
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22

Default big bang theory 'trumps' all

Quote:
NO leadership CONTROLS world-wide these days; and terrible ways to demonstrate it:

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"
Old 07-25-16, 10:53 AM   #2290
AVGWarhawk
Lucky Jack

The DNC is in disarray after the surfacing of emails concerning downplaying Sanders campaign. Imagine that. Is the DNC orchestrating another election like BO 8 years ago? I'm shocked.
Old 07-25-16, 12:18 PM   #2291
Buddahaid
Shark above Space Chicken

Downloads: 160

I'm just shocked. Who'd ever imagine politicians and party politics engage in political maneuvering.

"Tomorrow belongs to those who can hear it coming."
David Bowie
Old 07-25-16, 12:39 PM   #2292
Betonov
Navy Seal

Downloads: 26

I can give them that, the democrats used every means to put Clinton in the nomination and succeded, the republicans used every means to keep Trump out and failed
Old 07-25-16, 12:42 PM   #2293
AVGWarhawk
Lucky Jack

Sheesh...even BO half brother is voting for Trump....

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...d=ansmsnnews11
Old 07-25-16, 01:13 PM   #2294
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Downloads: 534
Uploads: 224

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
A german weekly magazine just wrote: "Donald Trump might be closer to becoming the new president, than many experts can imagine. They cannot imagine that because they let themselves guided by their own antipathy."

There is truth in that, even if it is written with an eye on the German observers and "experts". I think it is not that different in America, however, at least I imagine that. Most Germans cannot imagine how much mistrusted and disliked Clinton is in America, over here she is seen as an American version of good mummy Merkel.

The Chinese work on going back to the moon. Maybe they accept to take Trump and Clinton with them and eject them on the dark side, for a hefty fee, of course. But no matter how much they would demand - it would be worth it.

On the other hand they might have more amusement when leaving both in the US.

Yeah, michael moore just wrote a depressing op-ed piece, declaring Trump will win.
Old 07-25-16, 01:54 PM   #2295
AVGWarhawk
Lucky Jack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onkel Neal View Post
Yeah, michael moore just wrote a depressing op-ed piece, declaring Trump will win.
Quote:
2. The Last Stand of the Angry White Man. Our male-dominated, 240-year run of the USA is coming to an end. A woman is about to take over! How did this happen?! On our watch! There were warning signs, but we ignored them. Nixon, the gender traitor, imposing Title IX on us, the rule that said girls in school should get an equal chance at playing sports. Then they let them fly commercial jets. Before we knew it, Beyoncé stormed on the field at this year’s Super Bowl (our game!) with an army of Black Women, fists raised, declaring that our domination was hereby terminated! Oh, the humanity!
This is really reaching IMO. It is time for a woman to be president. However, Hillary is not that woman. Beyonce storming the stage. Nothing but a PR stunt to sell records.

Quote:
3. The Hillary Problem. Can we speak honestly, just among ourselves? And before we do, let me state, I actually like Hillary - a lot - and I think she has been given a bad rap she doesn’t deserve. But her vote for the Iraq War made me promise her that I would never vote for her again. To date, I haven’t broken that promise. For the sake of preventing a proto-fascist from becoming our commander-in-chief, I’m breaking that promise. I sadly believe Clinton will find a way to get us in some kind of military action. She’s a hawk, to the right of Obama. But Trump’s psycho finger will be on The Button, and that is that. Done and done.
Hillary has a lot problems that have been created by Hillary. As far as the button for Trump, you will find no button on the Resolute Desk.

Quote:
Let’s face it: Our biggest problem here isn’t Trump - it’s Hillary. She is hugely unpopular — nearly 70% of all voters think she is untrustworthy and dishonest
Bingo. Hillary did it to herself.

Quote:
4. The Depressed Sanders Vote. Stop fretting about Bernie’s supporters not voting for Clinton - we’re voting for Clinton! The polls already show that more Sanders voters will vote for Hillary this year than the number of Hillary primary voters in ‘08 who then voted for Obama. This is not the problem. The fire alarm that should be going off is that while the average Bernie backer will drag him/herself to the polls that day to somewhat reluctantly vote for Hillary,
Not anymore. Not after the email issue and Bernie getting the crappy end of the stick courtesy of his own people. Bernie supporters are going independent. Stein.

And again...more email issues. Do these folks believe emails are really private???? Hillary is under investigation for using unsecured servers. The DNC is busy sinking Bernie using servers that get hacked.

Last edited by AVGWarhawk; 07-25-16 at 02:09 PM.
Closed Thread

Tags
clinton, cuba, doomed, election, marx, president, trump