Old 03-02-22, 06:11 PM   #1666
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

Germans just took the gloves off!

Germans Seize Russian Billionaire Alisher Usmanov’s Mega-Yacht

https://www.forbes.com/sites/giacomo...h=386a0e1552dd

Usmanov headed Gazprom Investholding, a subsidiary of state-run conglomerate Gazprom, from 2000 to 2014.

I wonder if that German Weasel Gerard Schroeder has had anything seized yet? You know, the guy nominated to the supervisory board of Russian state-owned energy giant Gazprom? Especially if you consider that just a year ago colluding with Putin was the worst thing anyone could be accused of. F’in back stabbing weasels. It seems nothing has changed since 45’

Meanwhile the orange man presided over the 2018 sale of 210 Javelin anti-armor missiles, and the 2019 sale of 150 additional Javelins to Ukraine. After Poland and Baltic states warn of an increasing closeness between Germany and Russia that brings eerie reminders of 1939

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 03-03-22 at 01:03 AM.
Rockstar is online  
Old 03-02-22, 06:17 PM   #1667
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22

He didn't make it to the Maldives in timehttps://www.businessinsider.com/russ...nctions-2022-3 The megayacht Clio
Quote:
Deripaska was one of two Russian billionaires who spoke out on Sunday against Russia's invasion of Ukraine, saying in a Telegram post, "Peace is very important."

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"
Old 03-02-22, 06:27 PM   #1668
Jeff-Groves
Village Idiot

Downloads: 131

Cyber Warfare is on going from both sides.
One tactic is to have several 'Ghost' sites to divert inbound attacks.
5 of my 'Ghost' sites were attacked and dropped.

Find the rest!
Old 03-02-22, 06:35 PM   #1669
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susexx View Post
I'm not going to lead anyone by the nose. I will reveal a "terrible" secret - there is no truth in the fighting at all. There is only one truth here, neither Putin nor Zelensky wanted to give in.Both knew that a war would begin. They knew and did nothing, no one gave in. Sending weapons to Ukraine and the desire for peace are two different things. Why Javelins, and not medicines and food? In order for a person to stop shooting, it is necessary to take away his weapon, and not put another one in his second hand? Tell me I'm wrong?
All wars happen like this. People are mixing each other with blood, dirt and pus, and everyone is standing around and throwing more weapons at them with the words "I want peace on Earth!" And it's always been that way. People were and will be hypocrites.
I will make you happy, I will no longer, as they wrote here, "lead by the nose" and I will keep silent. Time will tell who is right and to blame. Let 's meet in peacetime !
Oh you innocent lamb, you wellmeaning peace dove!

The Ukraine did not attack Russia, but Russia attacks the Ukraine. The Ukraine posed no military threat at all to the Russian people, and still tried to avoid any provocations while Russia needlessly already mounted columns over columns of troops at its borders. There are no drug addicts in the government of the Ukraine, but a psychpathic barbaric massmurdering powermonger in the Kremlin. The Ukrainian leadership is not Nazi: the president is a Jew. The Ukrainian government still shows enormous reasonability and sense of human kindness, even offering to let prisoners be led home by their families from Russia - the Russian government arrested several thousand protesters against the war, brought down the last remaining uncensored media in Moscow and shut down the internet link to the Russian prisoners. The Ukrainians do not shell russian cities and obliterate whole city districts and shoot cluster bombs into them with delayed time fuses, biut the russians do. Nor do they have nor fire thermobaric bombs, while the Russians are confirmed to have used them already at least once. The Ukranians did not threaten the world with global nuclear war or ominous mysterious threats designed to intimidate the whole world. The Russian Führer does it all the time.

And its not the first time in history that Russia, the Sovjet Union acts this barbarically against other nations and people. Or its own people.

Thats why we no longer leave it to sending medical supplies , but send weapons to the ukrainians. So that they can give your army a hell of a lifetime and kill your soldiers for as long as is needed to make you go away and leave the Ukrainiansalone, who did nothing to you, and never threatened you, and are claimed to be your precious Slavic brothers and sister. And thats why we in the West turned determined and now crack down on your economy even while ti will cost us dearly, and do as much damage to you as possible and affect your people and your rich and your elites and your sick leaders short before using military means.

As long as your nation is a rabid dog that runs around balking at everbyody and threatens to blow up the whole world if it does not get the bone it wants, and then the next one, and another one, and more, as long you simply do not deserve neither our respect nor our friendship anymore, and certainly no trust. For you are the monster in the house, not the gallant hero, and the only danger people need to be protectedf against, is you, and you alone, and nobody else than you

Have I ruined your sugar-sweet ear-nectar by which you try to enchant people to win them for your cause to tolerate the Russian invasion of the oh so malicous dangeorus Ukraine and to relativise the malice of your leaders? Oh, I'm so sorry. Lets be friends and hold hands again and have another honeymoon. But first your damn war machine leaves the Ukraine and your people start to pay reparations for the material obliterations you have caused, your leaders are replaced by more integer minds - the human tragedies you have caused remain to be unforgivable. Its up to the ukrainians to forgive you your crimes in a generation or two - or not. Its not the first time that your country abuses, kills them. Its just the newest genocidal event in a chain of such genocidal events. Be proud of your uniform.

And you, Jeff -

you really should sit and think a while and rememeber the values and ideals your country claims to stand for and that maybe made you joining your country's army and/or consider yourself a patriot, once or still now. And then, hopefully you see that you must not want to have much in common with him, for if these American ideals are still valid for you, and I share many of them by idea although not being American, then you hopefully see again that

there is something btween you too that makes your cause very different to his.

Its strange that a foreigner must tell you this. But in the times of the Trump I maybe should not be surprised.

And now I'm done with this.
Old 03-02-22, 06:49 PM   #1670
Jeff-Groves
Village Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post

And you, Jeff -

you really should sit and think a while and rememeber the values and ideals your country claims to stand for and that maybe made you joining your country's army and/or consider yourself a patriot, once or still now. And then, hopefully you see that you must not want to have much in common with him, for if these American ideals are still valid for you, and I share many of them by idea although not being American, then you hopefully see again that

there is something btween you too that makes your cause very different to his.
You know Sky? I really did think you could see things others couldn't.
You almost, ALMOST had me fooled!
You act so almighty knowing and wise and yet? You can't see the window before your face without the fog of your breath.
Do I respect the sacrifices of what a Fellow ParaTrooper endured?
Your damned right Skippy I do! You sitting comfortably in a German Country side while Troopers like us jumped into combat without your expert advise to guide us?
Excuse me while I throw up!
I've taken any exchanges with him private to spare you a lot of worthless postings.
Last I checked? You weren't around to guide my life as I grew up.
I doubt you were around to guide his also.

You want to be judge, jury, and executioner? Fine!
All I need is the FU smily here at Subsim.

Not a single person here at Subsim knows what I have been involved in over the last few weeks.
How many Servers have you lost to Cyber attacks Sky? I've lost 10 so far! All designed to side track attacks.
I'm getting more set up to continue My contribution. Will that make my friend happy? Probably not.
But I think any interactions are more valuable then no interactions.

Last edited by Jeff-Groves; 03-02-22 at 07:18 PM.
Old 03-02-22, 07:03 PM   #1671
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0

Fake news for those without a sense of humor.

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
Old 03-02-22, 08:26 PM   #1672
Jeff-Groves
Village Idiot

Oh. Skybird!
Did you know that when I enlisted the Army tried like hell to get me to go into the Intelligence Units?

Seemed my tests scores were extremely high and my ability to analyze Combat situations were WAY above normal.

I should have went Intelligence instead of Infantry.
I'd be in the damned White House today!
Old 03-02-22, 09:03 PM   #1673
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

Never underestimate the tenacity of Florida Man. Hell they even brewed an IPA in honor of him.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 03-02-22 at 09:19 PM.
Rockstar is online  
Old 03-02-22, 09:13 PM   #1674
les green01
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 1375

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...?ocid=msedgntp guess 4 Russian jets went into Sweeden airspace
Old 03-03-22, 03:25 AM   #1675
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post

Fake news for those without a sense of humor.

Not funny, holding them back is TORTURE !

But wait for the tank trucks to show up.. won't need warthogs.

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.

Last edited by Catfish; 03-03-22 at 03:37 AM.
Old 03-03-22, 03:50 AM   #1676
Catfish

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ed-on-tax-form

Old 03-03-22, 07:01 AM   #1677
Catfish

Urban warfare in Mariupol

So Mariupol once was russian?
Greece might have some say then, they founded it.
Or maybe back to the borders of 1942?
This is simply an invasion, no way to whitewash this with russian propaganda.

Old 03-03-22, 07:12 AM   #1678
Skybird
Soaring

Russian troops loot banks, private homes, local stores, looking for money and wealth as well as food and entertainment electronics. Many videos from automatic security cameras on youtube now. Yesterday, a visibly enraged retired US Ltn. Col. or Ltn. Gen. sharply attacked these scenes on CNN television, saying something like "this army is no soldiers, these are no professional soldiers, this army is criminal scum."

They also loot private homes, and electronics stores.

Where they plunder food, this tells something about their formidable logistics situation.

A marauding, murderous mob. Not an army.

Reminds me of the foreign gangs of robbers we have in Germany who cross borders at night, detonate bank automats and plunder then, and then flee over the border again.
Old 03-03-22, 07:15 AM   #1679
Catfish

Browder on Putin

»When You Believe Your Time Is Almost Up, You Start a War«

Old 03-03-22, 07:57 AM   #1680
Skybird
Soaring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
Browder on Putin

»When You Believe Your Time Is Almost Up, You Start a War«

Superb find.