SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SH4 Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 09-09-24, 11:50 PM   #16
thunderhorse7635
Bilge Rat

Downloads: 1263
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
I am not certain about TMO... I had a list from Art Anker, but he passed away a while back, and I cannot find my list (or the mods). I think it was v1.6 was the last version you could use with SH4 v1.4, so try

Trigger Maru Overhauled v1.6

... there is a "patch" for that somewhere. If I find it, I'll update.

Edit: Ha! That was easy! lol TMARU-Patch_1.6.3.7z
You might also want to use REL_Trigger_Maru_GFX_PAK_2_1

You can also use Real Fleet Boats (RFB) v1.4 (their numbering followed the games versioning for a while).

I thought there was an RSRDC then, but maybe lurker didn't do that until v1.5 came out... I do not remember.

Either of those two mods go on top of stock. They do not work together. Be sure to delete your Save folder before running the game after any major mod changes.

2nd Edit: I almost forgot about the AOTD_MadMax team's Fall of the Rising Sun (FOTRS) v2.0 for SH4v1.4, not to be confused with Fall of the Rising Sun Ultimate, which is for v1.5, and is a mix of all that MadMax did, plus more! There is at least one, maybe two patches for that. I know s7rikeback and myself made one that fixes the run-a-way spawn problem that makes life difficult by mid 1943... I will have to look for those though.

3rd Edit: Patch01_V2.0_290113 and Patch02_V2.0_080213 - My "fix" took forever to find, and I had to zip it up, but: FOTRSv2_Camp_Patch.7z
Hi Prop-
When I go to download your FOTRSv2_Camp_Patch.7z file from Google Drive it says that the requested file does not exist. Any chance of reposting the link?

Thanks!
Thunderhorse7635
thunderhorse7635 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-24, 03:10 PM   #17
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 444
Uploads: 2

hmmm... can't seem to find it anywhere on my computers, and I surely don't know what Google did with some of my files... I'll keep looking, because I do have quite a few old IDE drives set to the side as back-ups for old data...

"...and bollocks to the naysayers" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote