SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SH4 Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 06-10-24, 07:00 PM   #1036
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 444
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyCapitan View Post
Hello Propbeane. Thanks for the help.
As for the base in Kure. I think she's ready. From there there will be patrols to the islands of Palau and the Marshall Islands. Also added a mount for the kaitens on the C3 deck so they don't lie on the deck, lol.
However, I encountered a problem with crashes to the desktop in certain areas near the port of Kure. LAA didn't help, so I don't know what this might be related to. I also noticed that on a C3 type boat in the office you cannot select torpedoes, the line is empty.
You might have something set incorrect in the submarine's upcge file for the C3. As for a crash at or near Kure, that could be related to that problem. However, to help you out with some of the checks you might want to perform to make certain you don't have other errors, I would suggest downloading Hebe Vollmaus's mySH3-Tool and run it on your SH4 folder. It is a bit difficult for a first time user to come to grips with it, but well worth the effort. For checking Rosters and Campaign files, TDW aka:TheDarkWraith's SH Validator. It is a bit easier to understand it, but be sure and read all of both of those tools' documentation. Hebe frequents the SH3 threads, which is what his program was originally written for, but TDW no longer hangs out here.

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote