Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics
Forget password? Reset here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-11-23, 07:21 AM   #11
Moonlight
Admiral

Downloads: 184
Uploads: 0

What is Fishy Rishi going to do?, a full on General Election at this time would see that 80 seat majority disappear and Fishy Rishi would go down with them, he has to wait until next Autumn and hope the economic woes can be fixed in time, it won't save his premiership though as the backbenchers will see him as too much of a liability.

When will the 3 bi-elections take place, my best guess would be somewhere on or near July 13th to July 19th, will Fishy Rishi hold all 3 of them at the same time?, me thinks he will and it needs to be done before the summer recess. Get the pain over all at the same time Fishy, stretch the other parties finances out at the same time and use the "divide and conquer" tactics that the Tories are famed for, you know you have to do it, so get those knives sharpened.

Could we see a Lib-Lab pact where Labour would be free to target Bozo's old seat of Uxbridge and South Ruislip without any interference from the LibDems, undoubtedly, although they'll both deny it of course. That leaves the LibDems to target Nadines old rural seat of Mid-Bedfordshire without any interference from Labour, politics is a dirty old game and those Tories are masters of it, but this time they're in a room with just one door and the LibDems and Labour are guarding it.
What about the Selby and Ainsty bi-election?, probably all 3 parties will be free to get the knives out in a no holds barred back stabbing knife fight, they will need their best candidates in that bi-election as no party will be holding back. Christ almighty, these politicians have no honour anymore, I expect the Tories to hold this seat but with a reduced majority, as for the other 2 elections, if the above scenario happens then I wouldn't bet on that outcome.