Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-31-22, 06:52 AM   #11
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
Not realistic, it was a provocation only, Markus, to direct attention at the obvious contradiction of the Germans' energy policies. They want to switch off nuclear powerplants, but want to import nuclear power, and they do not want to frack their gas of which they have more than I knew until recently, but they beg that the US ships them as much fracking gas as possible - at extensive costs already before the crisis - in liquified form, and they do want to save gas and want solidarity that other nations should save gas and risk blackpouts as well so that Germany can continue to burn gas for producing electrity of which they tell the German people that there is no link between an electric future, e-heating, e-cars, and gas burnt for power production

The German positions are a stellar inner contradiction from A to Z , and nothing in the German arguments is defendable, its all BS of unbelievable proportions. The whole German energy transformation policy and plan is a hilarious heap of BS. From beginning on. Unrealistic, incompetently thought-out BS.

Thats what happens if you let ideologists and social experimentators and incompetent dilletantes run a country, unable quota girls and alpha males too full of themsleves and their powerpolitical party games.

Since decades this country gets ruled and ruined by ideologists who think reality and the laws of nature would bend to their dreamdancing. And not just Germany. And not just on nation-level, but in international institutions as well. Why do you think I'm always so pissed off, since many years?
Can;t say I fully understand the German position but this article shows you the mess the population in the UK are currently facing.

Quote:
Details of £400 energy payment to households revealed
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-62338543

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote