SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics
Forget password? Reset here

Old 06-04-24, 01:47 PM   #1336
Moonlight
Admiral

Downloads: 184
Uploads: 0

Crikey, the TV debate is tonight!, I'm not going to be bored to death by those two pillocks so I'm going to give it a miss.

I'm going to watch Civil War (2024) tonight, hey, it might be rubbish and it might not be, but one thing I do know for sure, and that's those two pillocks above are going to kill a lot more people than this film will do.
Old 06-04-24, 01:57 PM   #1337
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlight View Post
Crikey, the TV debate is tonight!, I'm not going to be bored to death by those two pillocks so I'm going to give it a miss.

I'm going to watch Civil War (2024) tonight, hey, it might be rubbish and it might not be, but one thing I do know for sure, and that's those two pillocks above are going to kill a lot more people than this film will do.
Some if not many are going to swallow the political commerce they will bring forward in tonight's duolog

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-24, 05:41 AM   #1338
Moonlight
Admiral

Downloads: 184

Glimmer of hope for Rishi as Tories celebrate PM's performance in first TV election debate that 'left Starmer exposed' and snap poll shows PM edged the head-to-head - as rattled Labour hit out at Tory 'lies' about their tax plans costing Brits £2,000

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...its-2-000.html

A glimmer of hope?, are the Tory hierarchy kidding me?, do the Tories even realise what's at stake here?, they're sleep walking their way to an election disaster and they don't even know it. Rishi Sunak was barely landing powder puff punches on to his opponents chin as Starmer survived the first round with ease, Jesus Christ, is this all they've got!.
What he needed to do was kick the **** out of Starmer and then slam his head through the nearest brick wall, that would have been a glimmer of hope you useless Tory pillocks.

I actually believed that Sunak would come out fighting for once but, after reading the headlines I now know that Sunak believes that the Tories will win this election and all he has to do is get through the rounds unscathed and victory is assured, the bloody idiot has lost his bleeding marbles.

There's still plenty of life left in this election, it just doesn't involve those two bloody idiots, obviously, Sunak and Starmer wont want a brawl with Nigel or they'd both end up in the nearest rundown hospital, so there'll be a lot of ducking and diving from them to avoid such a confrontation.

Which type of voter are you? Experts divide Britain's electorate into six groups - including 'Middle Britons', 'Left-Behind Patriots', and 'Well-Off Traditionalists'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ionalists.html

Whooo, I'm a Reform supporter according to this article.

Well that's not strictly true old boy, I like the idea of Reform sticking it to 2 political parties who just do what they want to do and totally ignoring their voter base, a supporter of Reform?, No way, but a vote for Reform could happen. Reform was created on the backs of Labour and Tory disillusioned voters so it was inevitable that it was going to happen. if "The Monster Raving Looney Party" had had a similar charismatic figure at the helm all those years ago it would have happened then. Anyway I'm glad it didn't happen then as I would probably have been a potential Looney voter, rather than a potential Reform voter, can you imagine a fine upstanding gentleman like myself voting for a Looney MP, oh the indignity of it.

Last edited by Moonlight; 06-05-24 at 08:15 AM.
Moonlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-24, 01:31 PM   #1339
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Part 2 will be on Sky News as far as I'm aware.

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote