View Single Post
Old 03-16-22, 03:56 PM   #4453
jldjs
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:
Default Is FotRSU Base patch needed for v1.7p3

I just DL'd v1.7p3, installed as usual as I did with v1.7.
With just the v1.7p3 mod installed, created a new Save folder, 7p3, made sure LAA is applied for my 64bit WIn 10 rig that has successfully run v1.7, I started a new Fleet Boat career. I started from Midway, Fall 1943 with a Balao. I pushed off heading to the Carolinas, and as usual I take my first Save as I leave, and another save after clearing the two circle around Midway. All's good until I decide to Load one of those Saves. When the Navigation map appears, my plotted course to the Carolinas no longer appears! So I clear out my save, start over but this time select a Gato from Midway, and plot that course. All's well push off and do the same, make two separate Saves, then reload from one of those Saves, and CTD to desktop! I've DL'd FotRUS1.7p3 again, applied the mod to a fresh copy of SH4, started the same two careers and get the same results. Do I need that FotRSU Base patch ? Is there another version of v1.7p3 than the one I took from the beginning of this thread? AM I just unluckey? I know I'm abit old but accept that doing the same thing over more than once will still get the same result!
So I need a life saver or something please.