View Single Post
Old 07-18-21, 03:52 PM   #3684
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 439
Uploads: 2

Well, I'll not complain about not having anything on the damage control screen ever again... sigh - it all started with a "Radar contact, bearing four zero, long distance", but then the blip was gone, never to be seen again... Then "Aircraft spotted!"...

Wow... that's close! Where is my radar again for THIS plane? from the bridge, it looked like he was maybe 50 foot above the sea on the approach. Are they really that smart in this game? Anyway, the conn is about to disappear beneath the waves, but there he is, drops the stick, and "BOOM!!!" right dead-center on the conn and "BOOM"! right dead-center on the after deck... In this pic, I was too late for the explosion, and the smoke ball obscures the shears on the boat, but you get the idea:

Back inside, we have flooding, but not too bad. Hull damage but minimal, but my golly, all of the watch crew members are wounded:

Several of them are barely alive... you might also notice there that the AA guns are damaged... So the damage screen:

Basically took out the conn... Well, I do have a five inch deck gun, and I do have torpedoes, though I have NOTHING to aim with... and the whole purpose of this is to TEST THE RADAR and it is gone... lol - good thing I saved a few days ago after that other plane attack! lol

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote