View Single Post
Old 07-18-21, 12:33 PM   #3681
Comder
Commander

Downloads: 83
Uploads: 0
Default Report

Good Morning Gentlemen,

Propbeanie, I finished editing the Careerstart.upc and Flotillas.upc files last night for the Titan. I did find the differences you spoke of. So I can see where I would get the problems. My hat is of to all of you who do moddings. I just modded two files and it took a bit. Plus seeing white out after a while. I do not know how you do it, but I am glad that you do.

Now in doing the edit of the files I did find somethings you may or may not already know. Some where in my v146 file as well as the pre16. here is what I found,
In Flottilas.upc, Flotilla 2, boat 9, Narwhal. objective 12 is listed as obj 11. the start date has no dashes. ie, 19420125. should be 1942-01-25. this is the PhilippinesOPS. the next ones I was tired and forgot to write down the flotilla number. A Gato boat 5, on a south pacific objetive, has an obj of 12. This should be 13. Obj 11, of same boat has the ID incorrect. the id=BR5obj11, should be id=BR6obj11. Then in F16 HP14 GAR1 to guam test boat. The userplayerunittype is set to 11. This should be 14. Also in F19, the S42 boat, obj 5. the userplayerunittype is set to 11 should be 12. This is what I noticed. I know when I edited wrong previously, I made the game lose its mind. So these thing might make the game do strange things? Hope this helps.
I also noticed two versions of the Formosa objective. I was wonding if they are the same or not? one version has an ending date. and the objectivecode is Formosa Strait. The other has an ending date of NULL with the objectivecode of Formosa. I am just wondering if they are the ssame or different. As always thank you all for your time.

Thanks

Comder

Asus ROG Strix Scar G732LXS-XS99
I9 10th GEN, 32gb MEM, RX2080 8GB nvidia, 2TB SSD
Windows 10 Pro

Warship? What warship?
Comder is offline   Reply With Quote