View Single Post
Old 07-15-21, 10:06 AM   #3655
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 439
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaleunMarco View Post
pb, you are correct. playing the Preview Enhancement, there is no traditional UnitParts9Tench.upc in the UnitParts folder.

and, yes, i did clear the Save folder between 1.46 and the Preview enhancement.

but still the Tench is not able to use the ST radar...or maybe the correct way to state the situation is that the ST radar does not work correctly when selected for the Tench.

i started (or restarted) my Sargo career mid-1944 after implementing the Preview Enhancement, and did not use the Sargo career files from 1.46.
The dates in the Save folders you sent me are for 1944... not valid dates for a Tench or most of its gear...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comder View Post
Good Evening Gentlemen,

Propbeanie, I am not sure if it is my windows 10 pro or maybe something in the P16 mode. I have found that when I start a new campaign from Pearl, I am only on my second. Each time when I first start the campaign, I select start outside port, I will get a CTD without any gray bar loading. I can restart SH4 and will load the campaign normally with no CTD. I have also run into it taking up to 2 minutes to exit the game to windows every time. I keep my saved games down to only three at a time. I am using the Titan sub. I am also sheepishly saying that I did not edit the flotilla.upc for P 16. I took a quick look at it and it looked the same as 1.46. let me know if I was wrong. This is the end of my report for now.

Generic Mod Enabler - v2.6.0.157
[C:\Games\FOTRSUPre\MODS]

100_FalloftheRisingSun_Ultimate_Preview16
Nippon_Maru_v1.2.1
301_MoreDifficultAI00
302_MoreDifficultAI001
399_NoScrollNavMap
452_MoonlightzSonarLines
Titan_Normandy_FOTRS_V146

Thanks

Comder
There are some significant differences between all files associated, including CareerStart, Flotillas and PatrolObjectives that affect the Cachalot and Tench boats especially, and that could well be the source of issue... maybe...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote