View Single Post
Old 07-14-21, 04:59 PM   #3653
KaleunMarco
Silent Hunter

Location: Chicago area, which is more dangerous than Omaha Beach.
Downloads: 431
Uploads: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
In v1.46, there is a conning tower, UnitParts, etc. In the Preview, the Tench's conning tower has been merged with the hull, and the UnitParts file combined with the Tench.upc file, as per ETR3(SS)'s examples. If a person does NOT clear their Save folder between v1.46 and Preview, then you would possibly end up with the UnitParts file for the Tench, which would cause trouble with the combined submarine then. If you have the Preview version of the mod, and there is a UnitParts9Tench.upc file in the Data / UPCData / UPCUnitsData folder, then you need to remove the file and clear the Save folder...
pb, you are correct. playing the Preview Enhancement, there is no traditional UnitParts9Tench.upc in the UnitParts folder.

and, yes, i did clear the Save folder between 1.46 and the Preview enhancement.

but still the Tench is not able to use the ST radar...or maybe the correct way to state the situation is that the ST radar does not work correctly when selected for the Tench.

i started (or restarted) my Sargo career mid-1944 after implementing the Preview Enhancement, and did not use the Sargo career files from 1.46.

------------------------------------------------------------
Silent Hunter 4 1.5 Gold Edition on CDROM
LAA enabled
Dell XPS with 32 GB Ram running Win10
KaleunMarco is offline   Reply With Quote