Old 06-25-21, 07:24 AM   #3519
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 439
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaleunMarco View Post
+

ok, then i guess we can chalk it up to the contraband mod.
just for grins, which files would control the lower half of the watch crew while they are on deck? i can peruse the Darker Nights mod and see if those files are part of the mod.

Near as I can tell, you had an "unusual occurrence" there in that all three of the visible characters went without britches... If you were using the Preview, it would most likely be the "fix" for the ranks that might cause that, but you don't have the Preview... but you could try the Preview Enlisted Fix anyway, which would overwrite the existing files for the "bust" images, though those aren't used in rain... I don't know. All I've had are fully-clothed crew when it is storming, thus far... btw, had you or anyone tried a surface attack in FotRSU before using any "darker nights" mod? I haven't tried myself in the last couple of versions, but things were adjusted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzcarraldo View Post
Many thanks for the answer! I made the trip returning from Pearl to Mare Island and docked. The option "End Patrol" appeared, so I end the trials patrol and obtained renown, promotion and hull repaired. All works fine.

A sugerence for the next release: the radio message at the end of the trials should be something as "Return to base at Mare Island and end the patrol. You will be assigned new objectives....". The problem is the actual message, leaving you free to continue on patrol, I choose it and I got the vast no- land Pacific without objectives or missions.

Now is April 21, 1942 and I'm departing from Mare Island, the mission is patrol the Carolines.

Best regards.

Fitzcarraldo
Will-do. It was left open-ended because of the behavior of the clock, but perhaps we can emphasized the "IF" ("if you are not re-assigned") portion and remove the "discretion" portion. If you had the mission I am thinking you were on, there were radio messages you received on the boat, and perhaps we'll make all such SeaTrial messages modal, ie: they pop-up and you have to read them... We'll put it off to poor USN radio communications... or "atmospheric conditions"... lol

Thanks fellows!

Previous question still stands though: Has anyone been offered and purchased an early radar, other than the ST, which has been disabled? Did it function properly?

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote