View Single Post
Old 07-05-12, 01:28 AM   #1
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Downloads: 534
Uploads: 224

Default Forget the zombie apocalypse, here's the real danger coming: DRONES!

Man, this is Hand of God stuff
http://www.cnn.com/2012/07/03/opinio...tan/index.html

Quote:
All told, the 307 drone strikes launched by the United States in Pakistan between June 2004 and June 2012 have killed an estimated 1,562 to 2,377 suspected militants, according to news accounts.
Can you imagine living like this? I mean, I support this President and his war on terror, just like I supported the last one (how many of you can say that? ). But, I know the Pakistanis can't like it, from a nationlist point of view, it must be brutal knowing a foreign power is trolling your land with drones you can't see or do anything about, launching fire from the sky. Stay away from militants!

Some day, in the near future, drone tech will be so available, we will probably have drones everywhere, run by the military, local law authorities, drug cartels, mafia, nerds with rage, and crazys. You'll be walking to work or driving to the store and you'll see small drones buzzing everywhere. Who owns them? What are they up to? Imagine one of these with a air gun firing poison darts...or an explosive This could be the big threat of the 21st century. Lawyers and ex-wives everywhere won't be safe.