View Single Post
Old 09-24-23, 05:37 PM   #3
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 439
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by david_simons40 View Post
Calling on the valued knowledge of the hive mind.

It’s been a very long time since I have used my PC or played SH4 so I am planning on dusting off the pc and delving back in to the depths of SH4.

Since it has been so long I am planning a complete deletion and reinstall of the game but wonder what are the best mods to install to both improve game play and the overhaul experience both in terms of graphics and realism.

This has all probably been asked many times before but thanks in advance for any advice.
Wow! Over ten years of a silent run david_simons40! Aktungbby will probably come say what a landmark (watermark??) occurrence this is! lol In the meantime, besides what 1Patriotofmany says, you will want to avoid installing the game in the default "C:\Program Files (x86)" folder, and make your own folder to install it into, such as "C:\Games" or "C:\david_simons40 SH4" or whatever. If you install in the Windows protected folders, such as Program Files, you will be restricted in what you and JSGME can do to your computer. You might want to also look into the use of NTCore's 4Gig Patch or maybe even MultiSH4

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote